Thread: Rampage

Default Rampage

Rampage has gotten more and more annoying lately. Since we play in vip so most players are better. However, rampage sits and wait and sets the timer to 9 mins. This causes many people to leave and him to get cp. I feel like he is in a way exploiting the system to get cp. We have told him to stop, but he sits and wait till a game finishes so the influx on people automatically starts the game.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

If the moderator(s) don't do anything about this, there's always the simplest but most effective of solutions: don't go into VIP while they're around.

People have an option to vote. It really is not that hard to inhibit this from even occurring by moving the game to normal teams. If the people in teams were cognizant of this fact, they would not be scammed of their cp time and time again like the OP suggested.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    People have an option to vote. It really is not that hard to inhibit this from even occurring by moving the game to normal teams. If the people in teams were cognizant of this fact, they would not be scammed of their cp time and time again like the OP suggested.
    I am pretty sure if there're 8 or maybe 10 players no one needs to vote. As soon as the lobby is full the game launches. I think so at least. In regular teams there are always a couple of white (Cp), I'm not that racist, hanging around to screw up the game.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz