Thread: The Last Straw

Default The Last Straw

Mods say thy will ban people who have a low KDR. Not giving any name but when i ask for them to be banned in game where they can see their KDR they blatantly ignore my messages or make up excuses for them. I would play in solo if anyone was there. Ill post these morons but ill bet you nothing will happen as i constantly see people who i have reported with KDR's that are ass. Name:  IMG_1096.PNG
Views: 176
Size:  3.19 MBName:  IMG_1099.PNG
Views: 179
Size:  2.43 MBName:  IMG_1100.PNG
Views: 158
Size:  3.11 MBName:  IMG_1102.PNG
Views: 161
Size:  2.49 MBName:  IMG_1103.PNG
Views: 154
Size:  3.95 MBName:  IMG_1104.PNG
Views: 171
Size:  3.35 MBName:  IMG_1105.PNG
Views: 144
Size:  3.10 MBName:  IMG_1106.PNG
Views: 142
Size:  4.72 MBName:  IMG_1107.PNG
Views: 137
Size:  3.43 MB
    If you say something you should do it. I understand mods are busy people but they should at least have the courtesy to acknowledge my complaint.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

The whole "difference between being unskilled and purposely losing" concept must not be processing. These players are at the minimum, trying. They may not be a master at pressing a red button quickly, but they are filling the voids in team games.

I specifically dissuade critiquing the moderators, for I am certain that ban evasion works the same on the forums as well.
    MUMBLE

First of all, relax....

Secondly, no one is going to get banned over one bad game, and nearly all of your images are showing a single instance of somewhat to really bad kdr.

New players always have bad kdr; Good players are going to occaisionally get swept into a bad set up when they are using panzer; etc, etc. These players are not losing on purpose. If you go back to my original post,
    Scoring 1/10 (kills/deaths) isn't going to result in any consequences, as long as you are trying, and willing to listen to advice from your team mates (change tank, hide in outer loop, or team up with another tank). But scoring 2/9, 1/7, 0/5, 3/11, 2/10, etc all in a row, especially for not-so-new players, will require action, including and up to short term bans. The game has to be fair for everybody.
    To report someone and actually get us to take action on them, we're going to have to get screenshots of several (~4+) games close together that fit that criteria. I'd suggest marking them by typing a date in the chat to make them easier to verify.

The unfairness of someone losing on purpose is one of the most annoying problems with this game right now*, but it would be even more unfair to ban someone that wasn't losing on purpose or just had a rough game. That's why there needs to be a lots of evidence to help us be certain we are doing the right thing.

*Sometimes the only solution is to take a break and get on a different team set/wait for players online to change.

Whoaaa hey look it's me

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    First of all, relax....

Secondly, no one is going to get banned over one bad game, and nearly all of your images are showing a single instance of somewhat to really bad kdr.

New players always have bad kdr; Good players are going to occaisionally get swept into a bad set up when they are using panzer; etc, etc. These players are not losing on purpose. If you go back to my original post, To report someone and actually get us to take action on them, we're going to have to get screenshots of several (~4+) games close together that fit that criteria. I'd suggest marking them by typing a date in the chat to make them easier to verify.

The unfairness of someone losing on purpose is one of the most annoying problems with this game right now*, but it would be even more unfair to ban someone that wasn't losing on purpose or just had a rough game. That's why there needs to be a lots of evidence to help us be certain we are doing the right thing.

*Sometimes the only solution is to take a break and get on a different team set/wait for players online to change.
    Ok this was target slightly towards a mod, not you now there is a 50% chance people know who it is, they saw a person constantly going for 3 to 10 around and they blatantly ignored me when i asked them if they could do something. They could have at least said they are new...

Also, sorry if that came our harsher than i though just went through games in which i lost 2k in teams
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    First of all, relax....

New players always have bad kdr; Good players are going to occaisionally get swept into a bad set up when they are using panzer; etc, etc. These players are not losing on purpose. If you go back to my original post, To report someone and actually get us to take action on them, we're going to have to get screenshots of several (~4+) games close together that fit that criteria. I'd suggest marking them by typing a date in the chat to make them easier to verify.

@Junior
    In that case i shouldn't encounter t34 anymore because I have posted over a dozen screenshots including many of them which mysteriously vanished,. Right? Just look at the different posts there are at least 20 screenshots plus some one that were deleted
    Name:  IMG_1158.PNG
Views: 26
Size:  2.80 MB
    There lets make it some more on the several
    Go here