Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: He is just:

  1. #1

    Default He is just:

    He is just learning to play right, so what is he sucks and causes the team to lose
    Name:  IMG_1156.PNG
Views: 111
Size:  3.70 MB
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  2. #2

    Default

    The KDR doesn't matter. What maters is that they are learning: Right?
    Name:  IMG_1157.PNG
Views: 84
Size:  2.83 MB
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Maybe you should get better at Tanked as a counter-measure against that.
    MUMBLE

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard AGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Slouching in front of my laptop.
    Posts
    166

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Maybe you should get better at Tanked as a counter-measure against that.
    It seems unfair to say that, considering he is clearly much better than the average player. Apart from that, even though I can't blame other players for being as good as him, he's clearly had a rough time with the teams he's given.
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard god's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    https://vimeo.com/46100160
    Posts
    187

    Default

    It's all a part of the fun. It would get boring if you have a good team mate every time.
    SteamYouTubeTutorial
    If you see me in game...hide

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AGE View Post
    It seems unfair to say that, considering he is clearly much better than the average player. Apart from that, even though I can't blame other players for being as good as him, he's clearly had a rough time with the teams he's given.
    Simply put, complaining is futile. He has done so many times with little substantial evidence, and received no result. So, it is either keep reporting, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is. I have nothing against playerde particularly, but our views could overtly conflict.
    MUMBLE

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Simply put, complaining is futile. He has done so many times with little substantial evidence, and received no result. So, it is either keep reporting, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is. I have nothing against playerde particularly, but our views could overtly conflict.
    It starts impacting you when you lose 80 cp in a team game while the players who are the reason you lost lose like 20
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,446

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    It starts impacting you when you lose 80 cp in a team game while the players who are the reason you lost lose like 20
    Yes, but you act as if not everyone suffers at the hand of unskilled players. It is decided by auto-adjust's idiosyncratic algorithm for determining fair teams (which is never correct). So while complaining may seem worthwhile, the only thing worth reporting is the constant verbal harassment going on in during games.
    MUMBLE

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •