Thread: Brother is starting game design college. Gift advice needed! HELP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Brother is starting game design college. Gift advice needed! HELP

Heellloooo, rtsoft forum!

I am here on behalf of my brother, he has just got his letter stating that he has made it into his student position. So, I want to get him something that will start him off on his game designing path. I have to be honest, I have never been into game designing just playing, so when it comes to things that I could buy for him, I'm really lost. I know that there is game designing software that is fairly easy to get hold of but I assume he will get everything he needs from the college in that aspect. I have been thinking about treating him to a new computer, I have seen some great electronics on personal computer classified ads sites like this one: http://www.used.forsale/australia (laptops). If this was the choice I went for what kind of specs should I be looking at to support game design and who know what else? that is pretty mu8ch the only idea I had but hopefully, some of you guys have a better idea of what I could get.

To say my brother has taken this step to sort his life out is a massive achievement alone!! and I want to help him as much as possible along the way!

Name:  graphicdesigner.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  47.3 KB

Actually Looking forward to learning a little and some awesome feedback
    Last edited by AJAKANDREJ; 03-30-2017 at 05:16 AM.