Thread: Is This Against the Rules?

Default Is This Against the Rules?

Basically, people set the score in VIP to fifty (which is not consensually agreed upon; furthermore, it is unreasonable) and hardcore. The games take a ridiculous amount of time, and most quit. By default, the player gains a large amount of cp. They do this repeatedly and it is vexing as hell, which has lost me three thousand cp in a day. So, before I start investigating to report, is this illegal in the sense that it "coerces" people to leave.

Oh, and I forgot. Typically, if games do not go their way, they quit to VIP to rig the game again, thus earning more cp than they lose.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Basically, people set the score in VIP to fifty (which is not consensually agreed upon; furthermore, it is unreasonable) and hardcore. The games take a ridiculous amount of time, and most quit. By default, the player gains a large amount of cp. They do this repeatedly and it is vexing as hell, which has lost me three thousand cp in a day. So, before I start investigating to report, is this illegal in the sense that it "coerces" people to leave.

Oh, and I forgot. Typically, if games do not go their way, they quit to VIP to rig the game again, thus earning more cp than they lose.
    Simply put, complaining is futile. So, it is either keep complaining, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Simply put, complaining is futile. So, it is either keep complaining, as Sisyphean as it is, or play the game as is.
    Relax champ, I am asking if it is bannable or not, not posting twenty screenshots of the same same player scoring 1/4.
    MUMBLE

Relax champ, I am asking if it is bannable or not, not posting twenty screenshots of the same same player scoring 1/4.
    Relax champ, I am asking if he can get banned, not complaining when people set the score in VIP to fifty
    Go here

Relax champ, I am asking if he can get banned, not complaining when people set the score in VIP to fifty
    You are too predictable, which is why your sentence is a major paradox. Logically, if I was asking if somebody could get banned, I would have provided proof and posted in the correct thread as forum rules state, which is why I assume your main is staying banned. Likewise, if I was complaining, I would have taken a tantrum and started whining that people are outsmarting me (or worse than me, if you need that metaphor). However, if you can prove either in an actually coherent discourse, feel free to continue, because the RTSoft forums are dead an I need a reason to post.
    MUMBLE

If someone is seriously abusing this I could probably do something about it. Get screenshots. Mutes remove a players ability to change mode, etc so that could be the solution if the player can't be reasoned with.

You are too predictable, which is why your sentence is a major paradox. Logically, if I was asking if somebody could get banned, I would have provided proof and posted in the correct thread as forum rules state, which is why I assume your main is staying banned. Likewise, if I was complaining, I would have taken a tantrum and started whining that people are outsmarting me (or worse than me, if you need that metaphor). However, if you can prove either in an actually coherent discourse, feel free to continue, because the RTSoft forums are dead an I need a reason to post.
    You are too predictable, which is why your sentence is a major paradox. Logically, if I was asking if somebody could get banned, I have provided proof. Likewise, if I was complaining, I would have taken a tantrum and started whining that people are outsmarting me (or worse than me, if you need that metaphor). However, if you can prove either in an actually coherent discourse, feel free to continue, because the RTSoft forums are dead an I need a reason to post.
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    If someone is seriously abusing this I could probably do something about it. Get screenshots. Mutes remove a players ability to change mode, etc so that could be the solution if the player can't be reasoned with.
    Okay, thanks for the response. I know who the culprits are, so I will keep my eyes peeled.

You are too predictable, which is why your sentence is a major paradox. Logically, if I was asking if somebody could get banned, I have provided proof. Likewise, if I was complaining, I would have taken a tantrum and started whining that people are outsmarting me (or worse than me, if you need that metaphor). However, if you can prove either in an actually coherent discourse, feel free to continue, because the RTSoft forums are dead an I need a reason to post.
    Q u a l i t y P o s t
    MUMBLE

Okay, thanks for the response. I know who the culprits are, so I will keep my eyes peeled.

Q u a l i t y P o s t

thanks i try
    Go here