Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: MODS HELP ME

  1. #1

    Default MODS HELP ME

    I need to talk to Seth! He doesn't care about yanked anymore. And it is his best creation. He soands all his time on growtopia that it's not fair for the tanked players. Seth pls update. If you need ideas,it is endless.
    1) adding friends /friends to see if they r online.
    2) changing tank appearances like adding scales
    3) testing tanks for like a week for like 150 coins
    4) allowing players to trade accs via a safe network
    5) adding mini games to play in the chat...like a texting game like game pegion on iOS
    6) more tanks (bit of a stretch as as speed,reload,damage, and armor are all done variously)
    7) adding power ups to games. A power up like bomb rain can be unleashed for team that gets to center first. And it shows up 1 time every 30 secs.
    8) new maps. Make like a futuristic map that is some what similar to Egypt expect where you can teleport from a certain spot to another on the map. and maybe get rid of town.
    9) more modes like a mode where all are given same tank for that game. Where there is a superior room...like VIP but 1,000 cp to get in. And there u can change to modes like all skill or all panzer or all fatty or even all rt.
    10) top point scoring ppl from winning team gets 2 coins and top in losing gets 1 coin.




    Also u say the server is old. Couldn't you simply use the basic code from tanked transfer it to a new system and make some of these above changes. I really believe it as a great game and that it will surpass growtopia or even clash of clans if you spend time on it...pls do this Seth. Oh please.


    Again pls Seth pls update!!! I beg you
    Last edited by smedam; 02-13-2017 at 09:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer JOSHIE63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,378

    Default

    Updates are never going to happen, so suggestions are in vain — such misfortune.
    You guys are chill. I will relax on being a jerk.

    I am literally celery.

    Lidoh's Formula for Comedy: Trump jokes2(.5[nondisjunction] + ammonia fumes[lead water]) - 2(sense of humor)

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Updates are never going to happen, so suggestions are in vain — such misfortune.
    Y would they never happen???!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    Y would they never happen???!!!
    Because Seth hasn't been updating this game for a while and the severs r outdated.....So that's y we didn't really receive anymore updates these couple of years ever since 2014.










    I am Dazer

  5. #5
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,334

    Default

    I might do an update on the Android side, need to fix the controls/buttons to be the proper size for new fangled high resolution devices. But yeah, I don't know that I'll make any substantial changes like new tanks and maps.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  6. #6

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I might do an update on the Android side, need to fix the controls/buttons to be the proper size for new fangled high resolution devices. But yeah, I don't know that I'll make any substantial changes like new tanks and maps.
    When do u think u will add an update to the game??

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I might do an update on the Android side, need to fix the controls/buttons to be the proper size for new fangled high resolution devices. But yeah, I don't know that I'll make any substantial changes like new tanks and maps.
    Could you add like commands like /cry or /friends isn't is very easy to do?
    Like could you please make a small update it doesn't have to be big. Just a small change. It would make the game a whole lot better. We all love it and the game is dying slowly and its painful to watch. So please Seth make like a small change for everyone. Also, try adding achievements that can give you coins like just make up a bunch like refer a friend.(so that tanked doesn't die$. Kill 10 rt tanks. Win 10 games without dying. Lead your team to victory 10 times. Things like that. Just please do something no matter how small.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    Could you add like commands like /cry or /friends isn't is very easy to do?
    Like could you please make a small update it doesn't have to be big. Just a small change. It would make the game a whole lot better. We all love it and the game is dying slowly and its painful to watch. So please Seth make like a small change for everyone. Also, try adding achievements that can give you coins like just make up a bunch like refer a friend.(so that tanked doesn't die$. Kill 10 rt tanks. Win 10 games without dying. Lead your team to victory 10 times. Things like that. Just please do something no matter how small.
    Like Seth said, he would only fix issues for android, not adding stuff in....

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    Like Seth said, he would only fix issues for android, not adding stuff in....
    So he is gonna ditch IOS aww Seth man! Just do something like even if it is small

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •