Thread: For the Last Time Elena,fab,webs,trolly, and potato

Default For the Last Time Elena,fab,webs,trolly, and potato

Just because I gain 5-6k in a day doesn't mean I transfer. It's called fatty trapping ppl and playing nubs. Omg. Sometimes I hate the tanked community.... And whoever else thinks I transfer well solo me. I bet I wreck you if u have as much cp as me. With all due respect to purple and teal players who are still good.

Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    Just because I gain 5-6k in a day doesn't mean I transfer. It's called fatty trapping ppl and playing nubs. Omg. Sometimes I hate the tanked community.... And whoever else thinks I transfer well solo me. I bet I wreck you if u have as much cp as me. With all due respect to purple and teal players who are still good.
    Yet you never seem to want to solo me
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

It may not fall under the category of cheating, but it sure as Hell is cheap and dishonorable. Do not expect to be treated fairly if you do that to people.
    Joshie-Senpai please notice me.

I have a dearth of respect for those aforementioned that perceive their self as a critic; however, I am not sure I can believe either side without physical substantiation.

Either way, it is best to disregard them. Last time I checked, all they do is gossip in the tavern; none of them have any remote intimation of skill.
    Last edited by JOSHIE63; 03-09-2017 at 10:17 PM.
    MUMBLE

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    I can still wreck u tho....

-Dazer aka moby

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Yet you never seem to want to solo me
    ikr!! After the 10+ times i beat him, he later says that he doesnt want to play me anymore....

I was like smh...

-Dazer aka moby

Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    I can still wreck u tho....

-Dazer aka moby

- - - Updated - - -

ikr!! After the 10+ times i beat him, he later says that he doesnt want to play me anymore....

I was like smh...

-Dazer aka moby
    This is completely off topic, but...
    Please make an actual signature. What you're doing is breaking my OCD and it hUrTsssSsS!?!#7!