Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Am Being Roasted In-Game

Default I Am Being Roasted In-Game

Hey, acquaintances. I have been really depressed. It is not the result of schoolwork for six hours a day; it is because in the hour I take a break, I am being r o a s t e d in-game.

Someone I tie every time said, "Hahah u not that good c***." I was pretty offended as a sixteen year old, but I kept on playing the game I love, even if it was emotionally taxing to continue.

Later, in the middle of a game, I was informed that I was being r o a s t e d by the regular taverners. I was so distraught that I contemplated harming myself.

I just do not know what to do now. I cannot continue…but I love this game…I…
    MUMBLE

Don't worry man all they are doing is having some fun. They are nice people once you get to know them. We all know you are good at game and everything. So just enjoy the game. Also all who see this I need coins thx.
    Last edited by smedam; 03-18-2017 at 01:38 AM.

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    As u told me b4 all they do is gossip don't even bother with them u can beat all of them and I never soloed u but I saw u play in teams always score most points.U r a good pro teal that has been pink b4. Also u could roast them back as rules encourage trash talk ������������

Also I am smedam and all who c this i would like coins thx!
    Also for the last time....stop asking for coins....earn them yourself.

THXS!!

-Dazer aka moby (they call me)

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    Hey, acquaintances. I have been really depressed. It is not the result of schoolwork for six hours a day; it is because in the hour I take a break, I am being r o a s t e d in-game.

Someone I tie every time said, "Hahah u not that good c***." I was pretty offended as a sixteen year old, but I kept on playing the game I love, even if it was emotionally taxing to continue.

Later, in the middle of a game, I was informed that I was being r o a s t e d by the regular taverners. I was so distraught that I contemplated harming myself.

I just do not know what to do now. I cannot continue…but I love this game…I…
    Most of these comments are due to are aggressive attack on the forum and unable to back it up in game. Maybe stop attacking everyone on the forum if u can't back it up in game...
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    As u told me b4 all they do is gossip don't even bother with them u can beat all of them and I never soloed u but I saw u play in teams always score most points.U r a good pro teal that has been pink b4. Also u could roast them back as rules encourage trash talk ������������

Also I am smedam and all who c this i would like coins thx!
    Yeah, I was more sarcastic than anything. If the supposed eighteen year olds want to stir up some drama, I will let them; it does not really affect me too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Most of these comments are due to are aggressive attack on the forum and unable to back it up in game. Maybe stop attacking everyone on the forum if u can't back it up in game...
    "Attacking everyone;" if they took it that way, my apologies, but they are presumptive in doing so. The only two from the tavern I ever see playing are fabulous and Elana, and neither of them I would call better than me; equal, maybe, but they rarely play exceptional games from what I have observed.

As for my lack of skill: there is no lack. When I have time to play consistently, I tend to match skill levels far above my displayed 600cp; that is not me being cocky, but rather candid. Granted, I have games where I do not score a +4 on my kills to deaths, but rarely do I drag people down. To make skewed assumptions of my skill, using a skull as my primary, is rather presumptive as well. I have more than substantiated that my skill level should be higher, and that cannot even be argued.

MUMBLE

Yeah, I was more sarcastic than anything. If the supposed eighteen year olds want to stir up some drama, I will let them; it does not really affect me too much.

"Attacking everyone;" if they took it that way, my apologies, but they are presumptive in doing so. The only two from the tavern I ever see playing are fabulous and Elana, and neither of them I would call better than me; equal, maybe, but they rarely play exceptional games from what I have observed.

As for my lack of skill: there is no lack. When I have time to play consistently, I tend to match skill levels far above my displayed 600cp; that is not me being cocky, but rather candid. Granted, I have games where I do not score a +4 on my kills to deaths, but rarely do I drag people down. To make skewed assumptions of my skill, using a skull as my primary, is rather presumptive as well. I have more than substantiated that my skill level should be higher, and that cannot even be argued.

From a neutral stand point it is cocky... cp is where u deserve to be placed with a few exceptions mainly cp trading
    I am not going against you, just saying how it seems like from another POV.
    Go here

git gud skrub

Default Hmm..

First of all, I don't really understand why you would rant about this in the forums other than facing us since we are usually always on and "gossiping" in the tavern. If you really get offended so easily you consider harming yourself, than maybe you shouldn't be playing this game at all. People are allowed to talk, we are allowed to talk, just because you don't agree with what we say doesn't mean you have the right to say we are attacking you. We don't mean any harm and a lot of the time we are just joking so you need to suck it up and just deal with it. If you can't deal with it, I don't know how you will survive in real life when people will offend you all the time. We weren't even "roasting" you, I was just telling her something.

- - - Updated - - -

Second, if your just so full of yourself then so be it. I may have my sucky games at times but so does everyone else, including you. Third, so there's "I was so distraught that I contemplated harming myself." Then there's "If the supposed eighteen year olds want to stir up some drama, I will let them; it does not really affect me too much." That doesn't make any sense at all, you legit made this thread complaining then you're saying it doesn't affect you.
    "PARTY ALL NIGHT" -Lostkitten

Honestly I agree.. it's not cool that you go around saying that you're a "better" player than any of us and trying to prove it with a couple of screenshots. it's over dramatic and very petty of you to say that we said stuff, roasted you, or did anything.. like bro nobody talks about you so why are you "cutting". You shouldn't play a game if it causes you to cut, nor get over dramatic over false information without hearing it from the actual people talking about you. This is the internet, there's going to be bad and good people all over the place..

It's not nice of you to go around saying we are horrible players, all we do is gossip, or anything. You're one of the people in this game that make it a negative game to play. Gossiping is talking about other people.. and we barely do that. So why don't you stop being so dramatic, and just play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    From a neutral stand point it is cocky... cp is where u deserve to be placed with a few exceptions mainly cp trading
    I am not going against you, just saying how it seems like from another POV.
    I mean, it is fine. I have a pretty high confidence in my skill because I have seen how people of my supposed skill play, and also how people higher than me play; and I notice that I am being screwed over. My apologies if I seemed aggressive toward you, but I was more or less directing my thoughts to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by tankslayer12 View Post
    git gud skrub
    I've been hit!

Quote Originally Posted by Ishy View Post
    First of all, I don't really understand why you would rant about this in the forums other than facing us since we are usually always on and "gossiping" in the tavern. If you really get offended so easily you consider harming yourself, than maybe you shouldn't be playing this game at all. People are allowed to talk, we are allowed to talk, just because you don't agree with what we say doesn't mean you have the right to say we are attacking you. We don't mean any harm and a lot of the time we are just joking so you need to suck it up and just deal with it. If you can't deal with it, I don't know how you will survive in real life when people will offend you all the time. We weren't even "roasting" you, I was just telling her something.

- - - Updated - - -

Second, if your just so full of yourself then so be it. I may have my sucky games at times but so does everyone else, including you. Third, so there's "I was so distraught that I contemplated harming myself." Then there's "If the supposed eighteen year olds want to stir up some drama, I will let them; it does not really affect me too much." That doesn't make any sense at all, you legit made this thread complaining then you're saying it doesn't affect you.
    First off, this thread is hyperbolic satire. In no way would I actually uptake offense toward someone criticizing me; however, I do view certain things as impolitic, such as using the word "c***" to address me when clearly all I have done was the aforementioned: critique. Now, when this happens before I find out what was said about me in tavern, it prefaces anything said about me with a negative connotation.

Again, not that I take offense to any of it — I am one of the most impossible people to offend — but it seems hypocritical to get so pissed over the same thing I do to the people I addressed, who are supposedly are reciprocating it.

Quote Originally Posted by skyrose View Post
    Honestly I agree.. it's not cool that you go around saying that you're a "better" player than any of us and trying to prove it with a couple of screenshots. it's over dramatic and very petty of you to say that we said stuff, roasted you, or did anything.. like bro nobody talks about you so why are you "cutting". You shouldn't play a game if it causes you to cut, nor get over dramatic over false information without hearing it from the actual people talking about you. This is the internet, there's going to be bad and good people all over the place..

It's not nice of you to go around saying we are horrible players, all we do is gossip, or anything. You're one of the people in this game that make it a negative game to play. Gossiping is talking about other people.. and we barely do that. So why don't you stop being so dramatic, and just play the game.
    As aforementioned, blatant hyperbolic statements are found in this thread, which I would have thought the monospace text for the word "roasted" would have offset this as a joke.

Unfortunately, as "petty" as it is for me to accuse you of critiquing me, it is not a fabrication. Like I have denoted, I do not care whatsoever; however, when someone critiques me, I do not wander outside the bounds of keeping dialogue civilized. Obviously, I will substantiate my skills when somebody critiques them, but I have never stated that I am immaculate, only a pretty decent Tanked player. But clearly someone in your clique takes an oblique criticism as a personal attack; otherwise, they would not have behaved spitefully toward me for such.

Clearly, telling me that I am the bane to this game, the blight that mars all fun, is ironic. Even if the alluded to "jokes" you guys make in the Tavern are jokes to you guys, a lot of criticisms a certain player within that group makes — that I have witnessed — are profane, especially to anyone who drags them down in games. My point is this: nobody is perfect, so there is less a reason to claim I should mature and stop complaining and boasting (despite this thread being a joke) when there are just as fatal flaws within your behavior. As well as that, I have never once said that any of you are horrible people, only that you prattle on about things that do not concern me, and that I can usually beat or tie you guys in a game. I am not as petty as to make skewed attacks simply because I dislike that people engage in conversations that I do not care to be in.
    Last edited by JOSHIE63; 03-19-2017 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Run-on, yikes!
    MUMBLE

I mean, it is fine. I have a pretty high confidence in my skill because I have seen how people of my supposed skill play, and also how people higher than me play; and I notice that I am being screwed over. My apologies if I seemed aggressive toward you, but I was more or less directing my thoughts to everyone.

I've been hit!

First off, this thread is hyperbolic satire. In no way would I actually uptake offense toward someone criticizing me; however, I do view certain things as impolitic, such as using the word "c***" to address me when clearly all I have done was the aforementioned: critique. Now, when this happens before I find out what was said about me in tavern, it prefaces anything said about me with a negative connotation.

Again, not that I take offense to any of it — I am one of the most impossible people to offend — but it seems hypocritical to get so pissed over the same thing I do to the people I addressed, who are supposedly are reciprocating it.

As aforementioned, blatant hyperbolic statements are found in this thread, which I would have thought the monospace text for the word "roasted" would have offset this as a joke.

Unfortunately, as "petty" as it is for me to accuse you of critiquing me, it is not a fabrication. Like I have denoted, I do not care whatsoever; however, when someone critiques me, I do not wander outside the bounds of keeping dialogue civilized. Obviously, I will substantiate my skills when somebody critiques them, but I have never stated that I am immaculate, only a pretty decent Tanked player. But clearly someone in your clique takes an oblique criticism as a personal attack; otherwise, they would not have behaved spitefully toward me for such.

Clearly, telling me that I am the bane to this game, the blight that mars all fun, is ironic. Even if the alluded to "jokes" you guys make in the Tavern are jokes to you guys, a lot of criticisms a certain player within that group makes — that I have witnessed — are profane, especially to anyone who drags them down in games. My point is this: nobody is perfect, so there is less a reason to claim I should mature and stop complaining and boasting (despite this thread being a joke) when there are just as fatal flaws within your behavior. As well as that, I have never once said that any of you are horrible people, only that you prattle on about things that do not concern me, and that I can usually beat or tie you guys in a game. I am not as petty as to make skewed attacks simply because I dislike that people engage in conversations that I do not care to be in.
    Yes you say this:
    "As for my lack of skill: there is no lack. When I have time to play consistently, I tend to match skill levels far above my displayed 600cp; that is not me being cocky, but rather candid. Granted, I have games where I do not score a +4 on my kills to deaths, but rarely do I drag people down. To make skewed assumptions of my skill, using a skull as my primary, is rather presumptive as well. I have more than substantiated that my skill level should be higher, and that cannot even be argued."
    Go here

Master Sorcerer

stay strong<ε
    IGN : Shethrion | Level : 54

I hate this colour.

#AFKQueen #FifthHarmonyEnthusiast

I have only played Tanked a couple of times in my life but I totally understand how you feel.

Being told that you are terrible and getting R O A S T E D in game is terribly bad. The amount of times I got R O A S T E D when I started playing made me take drastic measures. I saw my life flash before my eyes on countless occasions.

Be strong Josh, I know you can be. Don't let R O A S T S get to you.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

I use Captain Falcon in Tanked and my CP is in scientific notation.

no autographs
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sheth View Post
    stay strong<ε
    thx

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    I have only played Tanked a couple of times in my life but I totally understand how you feel.

Being told that you are terrible and getting R O A S T E D in game is terribly bad. The amount of times I got R O A S T E D when I started playing made me take drastic measures. I saw my life flash before my eyes on countless occasions.

Be strong Josh, I know you can be. Don't let R O A S T S get to you.
    It hurts…it leaves more than just physical wounds…

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    I use Captain Falcon in Tanked and my CP is in scientific notation.

no autographs
    Yeah, 6.9 x 10-69!

hahahahahaha a 69 joke lmao I gotchu this time

Heh…I'm so funny…but I guess that makes me a hypocrite for r o a s t i n g you.
    MUMBLE

Squire

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Ishy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

FAB!!! ITS ME DAZER AKA MOBY!!!!

And also, I think he should calm down for once LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

As I said on Discord, tell them arses that if they mess you with you boi, I'll make 'em regret ever swimming up to that ovum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    FAB!!! ITS ME DAZER AKA MOBY!!!!

And also, I think he should calm down for once LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
    That's not Fab...

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by SageDeoxys View Post
    As I said on Discord, tell them arses that if they mess you with you boi, I'll make 'em regret ever swimming up to that ovum.

That's not Fab...
    Well how would u know its not fab??? HMM?????

-Dazer aka moby

thx

It hurts…it leaves more than just physical wounds…

Yeah, 6.9 x 10-69!

hahahahahaha a 69 joke lmao I gotchu this time

Heh…I'm so funny…but I guess that makes me a hypocrite for r o a s t i n g you.
    Take it go with it.
    No drama
    ty
    Go here

Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    Well how would u know its not fab??? HMM?????

-Dazer aka moby
    Because Fab already has a forum account, and creating a new one seems unlikely?