Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: There goes iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I should be able to get an update out before too long. Have a few other games to update too...
    Umm when is that going to happen? Just wondering

Progress is happening.. slowly. An update to Mind Wall (which was removed from the iOS store earlier this year for being too old) should go out today, so hey, there's something. Tanked is still available on the Appstore but it won't run on the new iOS 11 which will be released very soon. (requires 64 bit, Tanked is currently 32 bit)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Progress is happening.. slowly. An update to Mind Wall (which was removed from the iOS store earlier this year for being too old) should go out today, so hey, there's something. Tanked is still available on the Appstore but it won't run on the new iOS 11 which will be released very soon. (requires 64 bit, Tanked is currently 32 bit)
    Guess I'm not getting iOS 11 any time soon.
    I'm an alt!
    IGN:
    Kranken

Well Android is better anyway

Cool! I just came on here to see if there would be any update to bring Tanked back to iOS 11 and there will be nice. I updated to iOS 11 like a week ago and I was sad to see I couldn't play anymore.

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)