Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: There goes iOS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    Default There goes iOS

    New iOS won't run tanked. There goes a lot of our iOS tanked players.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  2. #2
    Squire
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    New iOS won't run tanked. There goes a lot of our iOS tanked players.
    But my tanked is still working?? I'm on iOS btw.



    -Dazer aka moby

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    But my tanked is still working?? I'm on iOS btw.



    -Dazer aka moby
    First words was new iOS
    As long as you don't update you are fine.
    When the new iOS releases all the games that give the warning of slowing your device down will be gone.
    The update still has to be released

    If a mod/Seth could fill me up on what is going to happen to Tanked that would be nice. Ty
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

  4. #4
    Squire
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    First words was new iOS
    As long as you don't update you are fine.
    When the new iOS releases all the games that give the warning of slowing your device down will be gone.
    The update still has to be released

    If a mod/Seth could fill me up on what is going to happen to Tanked that would be nice. Ty
    Yeah I have been given those air messages saying that ┬Ęthe app may slow down your device" or something like that.

    -Dazer aka moby

  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    First words was new iOS
    As long as you don't update you are fine.
    When the new iOS releases all the games that give the warning of slowing your device down will be gone.
    The update still has to be released

    If a mod/Seth could fill me up on what is going to happen to Tanked that would be nice. Ty
    I have iOS 10 and I can still play it. The App Store doesn't remove apps/games unless they have heard from the developer to take it down. (Ex: Flappy Bird)


    ~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  6. #6
    raqk
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I have iOS 10 and I can still play it. The App Store doesn't remove apps/games unless they have heard from the developer to take it down. (Ex: Flappy Bird)


    ~ Zackery459
    Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions.
    https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/09/32-bit-apps-ios/

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer Zackery's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kent, Ohio
    Posts
    827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions.
    https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/09/32-bit-apps-ios/
    Alright man I will but to let you know that isn't a reliable website. Is it by Apple? No. People these days don't think.


    ~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

  8. #8
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I have iOS 10 and I can still play it. The App Store doesn't remove apps/games unless they have heard from the developer to take it down. (Ex: Flappy Bird)


    ~ Zackery459
    That's like saying mods have no power to ban players without their permission. And here is your official source:

    Name:  IMG_3631.PNG
Views: 180
Size:  1.54 MB
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

  9. #9
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,336

    Default

    I should be able to get an update out before too long. Have a few other games to update too...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    New iOS won't run tanked. There goes a lot of our iOS tanked players.
    Why does everything turn to drama here....
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

    Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •