Thread: There goes iOS

Default There goes iOS

New iOS won't run tanked. There goes a lot of our iOS tanked players.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    But my tanked is still working?? I'm on iOS btw.

-Dazer aka moby

Quote Originally Posted by Masterli705 View Post
    But my tanked is still working?? I'm on iOS btw.

-Dazer aka moby
    First words was new iOS
    As long as you don't update you are fine.
    When the new iOS releases all the games that give the warning of slowing your device down will be gone.
    The update still has to be released

If a mod/Seth could fill me up on what is going to happen to Tanked that would be nice. Ty
    Go here

Squire

First words was new iOS
    When the new iOS releases all the games that give the warning of slowing your device down will be gone.

If a mod/Seth could fill me up on what is going to happen to Tanked that would be nice. Ty
    Yeah I have been given those air messages saying that ┬Ęthe app may slow down your device" or something like that.

-Dazer aka moby

First words was new iOS

I have iOS 10 and I can still play it. The App Store doesn't remove apps/games unless they have heard from the developer to take it down. (Ex: Flappy Bird)

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

raqk

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I have iOS 10 and I can still play it. The App Store doesn't remove apps/games unless they have heard from the developer to take it down. (Ex: Flappy Bird)

~ Zackery459
    Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions.
    https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/09/32-bit-apps-ios/

Quote Originally Posted by raqk View Post
    Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions.
    https://9to5mac.com/2017/04/09/32-bit-apps-ios/
    Alright man I will but to let you know that isn't a reliable website. Is it by Apple? No. People these days don't think.

~ Zackery459
    YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IF YOU PUT YOUR EFFORT AND MIND INTO IT! (I am Zackery459)

raqk

Alright man I will but to let you know that isn't a reliable website. Is it by Apple? No. People these days don't think.

~ Zackery459
    Implying apple is the only reliable website.

Implying apple is the only reliable website.
    Yes it is because it is the actual company saying that. Not a 3rd party website/link.

~ Zackery459

raqk

Yes it is because it is the actual company saying that. Not a 3rd party website/link.

~ Zackery459
    OK man, you gots me. Apple is the only reliable website in the entirety of everything. I was trying to lead the uninformed reader to the site so full of misinformation and falsehoods, in an effort to lower Apple's traffic and search ranking, in return reducing online sales, and therefore profits. It was all a big conspiracy, though I will spare the details. I will do my best to spread your words of wisdom in an attempt to atone for my sins. Thank you, for putting this being astray, back on the correct path. I will not fail you again.

OK man, you gots me. Apple is the only reliable website in the entirety of everything. I was trying to lead the uninformed reader to the site so full of misinformation and falsehoods, in an effort to lower Apple's traffic and search ranking, in return reducing online sales, and therefore profits. It was all a big conspiracy, though I will spare the details. I will do my best to spread your words of wisdom in an attempt to atone for my sins. Thank you, for putting this being astray, back on the correct path. I will not fail you again.
    You obviously didn't get my point... Stop being rude to people. Being rude is the #1 thing that agitates me. I didn't realize that sorry. All you had to to say was, "Oh Zack, you were wrong. PLEASE look at this article about iOS 11." You don't get around the day to day life being rude to people. It only makes stuff worse. If I was rude to everyone, I would be in a world of hurt. Even if I was rude to my boss at my job! If I was rude to him, I would be fired ASAP. For the sake of the community on here, please don't say "Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions." Just do what I said up there. I'm not stupid man. What even makes it more immature is how you made a sarcastic scenario. Bravo! Just be glad I told you this before you actually got anywhere since no one has talked to you about manners.

~ Zackery459

raqk

You obviously didn't get my point... Stop being rude to people. Being rude is the #1 thing that agitates me. I didn't realize that sorry. All you had to to say was, "Oh Zack, you were wrong. PLEASE look at this article about iOS 11." You don't get around the day to day life being rude to people. It only makes stuff worse. If I was rude to everyone, I would be in a world of hurt. Even if I was rude to my boss at my job! If I was rude to him, I would be fired ASAP. For the sake of the community on here, please don't say "Please just do a quick google search before making pointless and innacurate assertions." Just do what I said up there. I'm not stupid man. What even makes it more immature is how you made a sarcastic scenario. Bravo! Just be glad I told you this before you actually got anywhere since no one has talked to you about manners.

~ Zackery459
    So you're admitting that you were wrong, and that you were continuing to act as if though you were right, because I was being rude? I'm not sorry for being rude. While it was entirely possible to avoid any and all rudeness in this situation, I felt it was necessary in order to get the point across to someone who didn't know what they were talking about, and who chose to ignore the posts above theirs. How could you not understand them? They even went to say that you'd have to update. Why did you even make a post, nearly a month after the last, just to say it didn't work, which wasn't the point of the thread, and already has been said? You say you're not stupid, but I seriously have to question that.

Hasn't anyone ever talked to you about lying?

So you're admitting that you were wrong, and that you were continuing to act as if though you were right, because I was being rude? I'm not sorry for being rude. While it was entirely possible to avoid any and all rudeness in this situation, I felt it was necessary in order to get the point across to someone who didn't know what they were talking about, and who chose to ignore the posts above theirs. How could you not understand them? They even went to say that you'd have to update. Why did you even make a post, nearly a month after the last, just to say it didn't work, which wasn't the point of the thread, and already has been said? You say you're not stupid, but I seriously have to question that.

Hasn't anyone ever talked to you about lying?
    I'm not lying and how dare you question that I'm stupid haha. Yes I do admit that I was wrong because I'm actually mature unlike you. Also, the question about me posting a month after, I barely come on man. I'm glad you bully everyone with the senseless stuff that comes out of your mouth. What a life to just sit back and type on the keyboard being rude to everyone. I could do that too if I wanted too but I'm choosing not to because again I'm mature.

~ Zackery459

raqk

I'm not lying and how dare you question that I'm stupid haha. Yes I do admit that I was wrong because I'm actually mature unlike you. Also, the question about me posting a month after, I barely come on man. I'm glad you bully everyone with the senseless stuff that comes out of your mouth. What a life to just sit back and type on the keyboard being rude to everyone. I could do that too if I wanted too but I'm choosing not to because again I'm mature.

~ Zackery459
    "...because I'm actually mature unlike you."

Heh.
    Last edited by raqk; 04-25-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Why does everything turn to drama here....
    Go here

Lesser Wizard

~ Zackery459
    That's like saying mods have no power to ban players without their permission. And here is your official source:

Name:  IMG_3631.PNG
Views: 178
Size:  1.54 MB
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

I should be able to get an update out before too long. Have a few other games to update too...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I should be able to get an update out before too long. Have a few other games to update too...
    The master speaks!!!!
    Is their going to be any changes for player or just o make it compatible for iOS?
    Go here

Probably nothing new - hopefully some GUI improvements though. (The android version has needed this for years...)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Probably nothing new - hopefully some GUI improvements though. (The android version has needed this for years...)
    Can you post on here if you have updated!
    As aside note just in case i got your attention can you tell me the real reason i was banned? (other than being an idiot) thanks
    Go here