Thread: Smedam, sergeON, and hasegt all do transferring

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Smedam, sergeON, and hasegt all do transferring

I'm fudge and maybe YY is one of serges cp transfer accounts. Everytime he gets his mom tanked Id account pink he will make an id for it and call it sergeon1. Recently the one I saw him make after he got maybes Yy pink, he won an MVP with it and it was the sergeon106. This imply that there are 106 of his cp transfer accounts. You can confirm this by finding his 106 accounts in rankings. Everytime I play someday and one of serges accounts, serges side account will team up and let smedam kill me. This is because I'm better then them both and still win half the time when they are doing that. It's not fair and makes the game no fun. The screenshots are proof of smedam beleiveing me that I was one of serges side accounts and smedam let me win thinking I was SergeON. Smedam is also Hasegt, he has proved it to me and different people on multiple occasions. It is obserd that the number one player in the world can get 600000+ points by cp transferring and not getting caught. If this isn't proof I don't know what is. Ban smedam, hasegt, and SergeON. Awesomek9 also transfers. Don't have proof of that yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the screenshot of sergeon106. He wasn't very smart by making them all so easy to catch on to.
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    ***udge!!!!! ITwasntME...

Default BRO IT WASNT ME

Quote Originally Posted by losernew View Post
    I'm fudge and maybe YY is one of serges cp transfer accounts. Everytime he gets his mom tanked Id account pink he will make an id for it and call it sergeon1. Recently the one I saw him make after he got maybes Yy pink, he won an MVP with it and it was the sergeon106. This imply that there are 106 of his cp transfer accounts. You can confirm this by finding his 106 accounts in rankings. Everytime I play someday and one of serges accounts, serges side account will team up and let smedam kill me. This is because I'm better then them both and still win half the time when they are doing that. It's not fair and makes the game no fun. The screenshots are proof of smedam beleiveing me that I was one of serges side accounts and smedam let me win thinking I was SergeON. Smedam is also Hasegt, he has proved it to me and different people on multiple occasions. It is obserd that the number one player in the world can get 600000+ points by cp transferring and not getting caught. If this isn't proof I don't know what is. Ban smedam, hasegt, and SergeON. Awesomek9 also transfers. Don't have proof of that yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is the screenshot of sergeon106. He wasn't very smart by making them all so easy to catch on to.

seth pls no ban make me white if u want I have skill I get co back. But pls no ban it wasn't even me my brother is just being a pain in the butt. Seth I spend like hours on tanked evryday pls no ban. It wasn't even me. Seth pls just no ban I just now a, close to rt I working for years. Also Seth tanked is dying because innocent addicted players like me serge and hase and awesomek9 being banned on the say so of players who just salty that they keep losing. So Seth if u ban me u banned an innocent player who didn't transfer on a guy who accuses people only so he can get rid of all competition so he can gain cap himself. And it is absurd to u that transferred and didn't get cought? It's because he didn't! u literally accused all the top players that even play anymore. Serge is most active player in game then awesomek9 and hase. I am also in the most active players these days. Tanked is dying because ppl like u keep generating false evidence that is taken out of order and context. Also MY IDIOT BROTHER WONT STOP TAKING MY PHONE! If he did something not my fault. Seth I would like to leave saying banning random people isn't going to help anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by smedam View Post
    seth pls no ban make me white if u want I have skill I get co back. But pls no ban it wasn't even me my brother is just being a pain in the butt. Seth I spend like hours on tanked evryday pls no ban. It wasn't even me. Seth pls just no ban I just now a, close to rt I working for years. Also Seth tanked is dying because innocent addicted players like me serge and hase and awesomek9 being banned on the say so of players who just salty that they keep losing. So Seth if u ban me u banned an innocent player who didn't transfer on a guy who accuses people only so he can get rid of all competition so he can gain cap himself. And it is absurd to u that transferred and didn't get cought? It's because he didn't! u literally accused all the top players that even play anymore. Serge is most active player in game then awesomek9 and hase. I am also in the most active players these days. Tanked is dying because ppl like u keep generating false evidence that is taken out of order and context. Also MY IDIOT BROTHER WONT STOP TAKING MY PHONE! If he did something not my fault. Seth I would like to leave saying banning random people isn't going to help anybody.
    Does anyone else smell that
    or is just me

The desperation in my message makes me hesitant to believe u. How are screenshot false evidence. Also serge has been busted before for cp trading although i don't think action was taken.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Default Back to the other thread.

Okay so when I accused smedam for transferring, I wasn't wrong. Now his whole thread he made a couple weeks ago about him not transferring is totally proven wrong.
    "PARTY ALL NIGHT" -Lostkitten

Squire

Well smedam....thats ur fault. BTW...for the last time.....STOP making up excuses of u not cp transferring or whatever. We all know its u, serge, and hases (ur hacker acc). Jun would probably see this and would most likely ban u.

U know its against the rules too....smh...

-Dazer aka moby

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by losernew View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Nice way to show him fudge!!! . And also, serge's moms acc???!!!! LOL

What's proven: smedam appears to transfer a couple of times
    Not proven: habitual transferring; or transferring by any other player.

FYI, I can take action on this, but not significant action. If you believe someone is cheating on a habitual basis, you need to be able to prove it with as many separate games as possible on screenshots.

- - - Updated - - -

Players are responsible for protecting their own account. That's why your account has a password.

Quote Originally Posted by Junior View Post
    What's proven: smedam appears to transfer a couple of times
    Not proven: habitual transferring; or transferring by any other player.

FYI, I can take action on this, but not significant action. If you believe someone is cheating on a habitual basis, you need to be able to prove it with as many separate games as possible on screenshots.

- - - Updated - - -

Players are responsible for protecting their own account. That's why your account has a password.
    Wait so if someone claims that their brother took their device it is not considered habitual transferring?
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Quote Originally Posted by Playerdereclaim View Post
    Wait so if someone claims that their brother took their device it is not considered habitual transferring?
    Didn't say that at all.