Thread: I need to become a man

Default I need to become a man

How to add to the deteriorating scale of these here forums.

I need to become a man. It is my goal in life. I need to become the manliest man out of all men. I don't know how I'll achieve that however. If this forum is spiralling into a status of dead beyond revival, how am I to become a man? You cannot become a man if the Earth is dying on a global scale, so how can I be a man if this is dying?

I wake up every morning with the taste of life lingering in my mouth,
    every day like the one before - full of crippling depression.
    What have I done to deserve this?
    Have I disappointed our Lord?
    Have I not adopted enough puppies?
    All I want is to feel alive inside and not dead.
    I want to be a man.
    I want life to have a meaning again.
    I want to stop going "XDDDDD" ironically.
    I want to be the very best,
    like no one ever was.
    I want to set fire to the rain,
    like I set fire to my will to live.
    I want to not see death in every little aspect of life - I want to be able to look at cute little kittens and be happy because I'm alive with them.
    I want to be the number 1 shitposter in both forums - GT and here.
    I want to beat Boomer and Indicative - the latter, despicable.
    I want to make lit guides xddd.
    I want to be able to watch Disney movies and not be judged for my sins.
    I want to be able to relate to people in movies other than the critically depressed and suicidal angsty teens.
    I want to stop finding hidden meanings in music.
    I want to look at memes and be like "ha, that's pretty good."
    I want to be a man of mans.

If I can't be any of the above, what reason do we have on this world? What point is being a male if you can't be a man? What do kittens know about this world that makes them so happy that they can't tell us?
    Why can't Star Trek be real?
    Do people know that they have rolled over when they're sleeping? Do people remember the position in which they went to sleep? Why do people create an item to prevent something knowing if they prevent said thing, their item will no longer be required thus meaning they'll lose sales?
    How do I become a man and have the highest quantity of posts on both forums without coming off as crippling depressed? Do I just post the same stuff over and over again? Do I copy and paste other posts previously mentioned in the same thread as I? Do I move to the Pixel Worlds forums and try to become a mod under one of my alter egos?

This thread has been brought to you by the GratePowder Incorporation - posts that have no clear meaning are our forte.
    CRACK OPEN A COLD ONE WITH YA BOY, MIKE HOMMEL!

no .

no .

Quote Originally Posted by LolDawn View Post
    no .
    Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    no .
    Relatively relatable.

Asking to be a mod decreases your chances of being a moderator so don't join just to become a mod!
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

I want to stop being attracted to men. It hurts…a lot. You cannot sympathize with the physiological arousal every time you see a male bicep or some facial hair. It is every time…I wish I could not be a man. That would make me the happiest person in the world to see a masculine figure and think to myself, "It's okay."

If there is one thing I have learned from the media: you cannot change who you love, but you can change your gender. But…I am a man…and I like men. That is why my hand and my di-

-why my mind and body pair so nicely together. I am attracted to men, but I also love myself, but if I become a woman, I am scared I will not love myself anymore, but instead, I might live my days as a woman in constant regret.

So before you vent your first world problems, please think about the real struggles of society. The Middle East may be a war-torn area of complete destruction by inhumane tactics, but if I cannot legally desire intercourse with a body pillow, what do the deaths of innocents matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    Asking to be a mod decreases your chances of being a moderator so don't join just to become a mod!
    Singling out is illegal on the forums. Please don't use names, and if you have to use names, please private message them, please.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post
    oh damn man im sorry but i want to be mod because they only hang out with famous people like wicker10 and don't do banning of scammers.
    i see scams everyday and all they are doing is interviews and not ban so many people get scammed and it hurts.
    Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    I want to stop being attracted to men. It hurts…a lot. You cannot sympathize with the physiological arousal every time you see a male bicep or some facial hair. It is every time…I wish I could not be a man. That would make me the happiest person in the world to see a masculine figure and think to myself, "It's okay."

If there is one thing I have learned from the media: you cannot change who you love, but you can change your gender. But…I am a man…and I like men. That is why my hand and my di-

-why my mind and body pair so nicely together. I am attracted to men, but I also love myself, but if I become a woman, I am scared I will not love myself anymore, but instead, I might live my days as a woman in constant regret.

So before you vent your first world problems, please think about the real struggles of society. The Middle East may be a war-torn area of complete destruction by inhumane tactics, but if I cannot legally desire intercourse with a body pillow, what do the deaths of innocents matter?

Singling out is illegal on the forums. Please don't use names, and if you have to use names, please private message them, please.
    I can relate. Being a man in a "i like men" type of world is misogynistic, sexist, bigoted and even racist. Some people pretend that women don't have rights but I know they do have rights because it is really men that don't have rights.

usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera

Om nom nom..

What did you say? You want to be a real man? Then get dem chicks
    OM OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

sorrynotsorry

i post 2 times here per day

i'm near lakes, ponds, and streams. because i'm a frog

This is a silly answer dont open the spoiler if you are looking for a serious answer from me.
    Making Rainbows since 2014!

What I do when I try to act as a hero against strong people.

#MahmoudForGtFrog

Quote Originally Posted by GummiBear64 View Post
    How to add to the deteriorating scale of these here forums.

I need to become a man. It is my goal in life. I need to become the manliest man out of all men. I don't know how I'll achieve that however. If this forum is spiralling into a status of dead beyond revival, how am I to become a man? You cannot become a man if the Earth is dying on a global scale, so how can I be a man if this is dying?

I wake up every morning with the taste of life lingering in my mouth,
    every day like the one before - full of crippling depression.
    What have I done to deserve this?
    Have I disappointed our Lord?
    Have I not adopted enough puppies?
    All I want is to feel alive inside and not dead.
    I want to be a man.
    I want life to have a meaning again.
    I want to stop going "XDDDDD" ironically.
    I want to be the very best,
    like no one ever was.
    I want to set fire to the rain,
    like I set fire to my will to live.
    I want to not see death in every little aspect of life - I want to be able to look at cute little kittens and be happy because I'm alive with them.
    I want to be the number 1 shitposter in both forums - GT and here.
    I want to beat Boomer and Indicative - the latter, despicable.
    I want to make lit guides xddd.
    I want to be able to watch Disney movies and not be judged for my sins.
    I want to be able to relate to people in movies other than the critically depressed and suicidal angsty teens.
    I want to stop finding hidden meanings in music.
    I want to look at memes and be like "ha, that's pretty good."
    I want to be a man of mans.

If I can't be any of the above, what reason do we have on this world? What point is being a male if you can't be a man? What do kittens know about this world that makes them so happy that they can't tell us?
    Why can't Star Trek be real?
    Do people know that they have rolled over when they're sleeping? Do people remember the position in which they went to sleep? Why do people create an item to prevent something knowing if they prevent said thing, their item will no longer be required thus meaning they'll lose sales?
    How do I become a man and have the highest quantity of posts on both forums without coming off as crippling depressed? Do I just post the same stuff over and over again? Do I copy and paste other posts previously mentioned in the same thread as I? Do I move to the Pixel Worlds forums and try to become a mod under one of my alter egos?

This thread has been brought to you by the GratePowder Incorporation - posts that have no clear meaning are our forte.
    Hi Gummi, even thought I didn't really read what you wrote, but good luck with whatever you're aiming for
    Kittens are happy because they're hyper and want to run around as soon as possible, then attack other cats, hoping they'll become friends with them
    GrowID: RedLegoCat

In the middle of a gunfight, in the centre of a restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahmoud View Post
    This is a silly answer dont open the spoiler if you are looking for a serious answer from me.
    what do you mean that's not a serious answer
    We all get through somehow.

What did I just read? Ahahahahahaha

thyfjgnvthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvt hyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvth yfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgvthyfjgmthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgth yfjgthyfjgthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgm thyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmt hyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmth yfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthy fjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyf jgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfj gmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjg mthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgmthyfjgcthyfjgt hyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthy fjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcth yfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthy fjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyf jgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfj gcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjg cthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgc thyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgct hyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgthyfjgthyf jgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgth yfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyf jgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgth yfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyf jgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgth yfjgvthyfjgthyfjgcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgth yfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyf jgthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjgcthyfjg cthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgt hyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthy fjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgvthyfjgcthyfjgthy fjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfj gthyfjgthyfjgvthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgvcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgvthyfjgcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgthyfjgvcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg thyfjgvcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjg vcthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgthyfjgfvcvcvcthyjgthyjgthyjgth yjgthyjgvcthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgvthyjgcthy jgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthy jgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthy jgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgthyjgcthyjgthyjgth yjgthyjgthyjgthyjg

Help
    aaaaaaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeed Albadi View Post
    @SETH+@HAMUMU CAN YOU UBA FOR ME BECUS I don’t know WHAT DID I DO For BANNED/my user safsaood123 and growtopia is my life I don’t get any games best then growtopia/and thank you if you read my msg
    srry for bad grammar

Gif by Magestygt

Master Sorcerer

i'll be ur woman
    Reality flickers as you begin to wake up.

LemonJews

Growtopia Meme Page Owner:
    @freshlemonjews

Growtopia Wikia Bureaucrat