Thread: Time to spit this out. [RANT]

usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera

Default Time to spit this out. [RANT]

Before i start:

It's only my opinion, Don't go attacking me with your pitchforks and torches

Thoughts:
    I'm absolutely hating the forum games that the new forumers call "fun" it's a forum for growtopia! NOT FOR THE FREAKING FORUM GAMES. It's absolutely bugging me out that everyone call's them "unique" "fun". What's the unique in there? Being text based where you type into your reply? HECK NO! It's really annoying that every day, There is atleast 2 forum games being made. What's even the prize? Nothing! Okay. I know sometimes it's fun. But it's still text based. Like seriously. Half of the activity stream is either replies on the forum game.

Look at this: (Credit to Bruce Wayne)
    Name:  tyvm bruce.png
Views: 227
Size:  315.4 KB

Aren't you guys tired? I'm seriously tired of these stupid games.

Final Thoughts:

In the end of the day, You will know that these forum games are , Give me your opinions.

OM OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

sorrynotsorry

i post 2 times here per day

I agree, it's pretty bad. I feel like the forums have died down a lot since the move though. There's basically a thirty minute gap between the top and bottom of the activity stream right now. That probably plays some part to lack of interesting content. I mean, even when I first joined, there were pretty much always new posts upon refresh. It's getting rather desolate.

However, I don't see why you mention that it's the Growtopia forums. The off topic section is something different completely. I also don't see why there would need to be a prize, although I can see some possiblilities.

Also forum games don't have to be bad. Text based things can be quite fun. Just not the low quality crap that you usually find over there. Maybe if we had a couple big ones every month, but...

usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    I agree, it's pretty bad. I feel like the forums have died down a lot since the move though. There's basically a thirty minute gap between the top and bottom of the activity stream right now. That probably plays some part to lack of interesting content. I mean, even when I first joined, there were pretty much always new posts upon refresh. It's getting rather desolate.

However, I don't see why you mention that it's the Growtopia forums. The off topic section is something different completely. I also don't see why there would need to be a prize, although I can see some possiblilities.

Also forum games don't have to be bad. Text based things can be quite fun. Just not the low quality crap that you usually find over there. Maybe if we had a couple big ones every month, but...
    Hmm... i do see my mistake putting it here. But hey. this place used to have some, I only like the "Make a wish then have it corrupted" Since it can ruin you.

sorrynotsorry

I don't really have anything to say. Other than I agree and that those forum games are post count farms in a "[forum game]" disguise.
    Last edited by Lollipopper; 06-08-2017 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lollipopper View Post
    I don't really have anything to say. Other than I agree and that those forum games are post count farms in a "[forum game]" disguise.
    Oh thank god. Someone who agrees with me for once

sorrynotsorry