Thread: ANOTHER CLICKBAIT RANT: 2017 Forumers

usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera

Default ANOTHER CLICKBAIT RANT: 2017 Forumers

Now before you shoot your guns at me. I'm not saying all 2017 forumers are bad.

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Starting statement:

I've asked some forumers what they think about them:

"Eh, Some of them are cool but some of them are straight out annoying"
    -Daisuma

"They all rant"
    -Demondoom

"THEY'RE AWESOME! I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH RANTS BEFORE!"
    -BenJovi

"Well i like 2015-2016 forumers, 2017 EH i don't know about them"
    -darkaction

There goes the opinion's

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Opinion:

They're straight out annoying. They join the forums. Then they rant about the daily challenges! It's like they're a Chef Ramsay 2.0 person except they go nuts over something else than food! They're like "Omg omg Zraei always win cuz she is supa supa fame, pls rmov the challlenge noww devvs or i quit gt". Some are even straight out edgy to be honest. Some use fancy fonts then they call themselves "unique" like whaat? You can't just say you're unique because you use fancy fonts. Now 50% of them are edgy 20% are cool and nice and 30% are ranters! I am really getting tired of them. Now i arranged them in 4 categories

1. Cool and Nice

They're not edgy, Not using fancy fonts. No anything. They don't rant about the challenges.

2. Meh, half edgy, Half cool.

They think they're the best, But sometimes they're chill.

3. 50% cringeworthy

They're cringy. They're boastful. Nothing else

4. 100% edgy

Name explains it.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Final Thoughts:

In the end of the day, You just wanna hide from them. If you're tired reading this entire post. Look at this image then
    Name:  download (10).jpg
Views: 264
Size:  7.1 KB

kthxbye
    OM OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

sorrynotsorry

i post 2 times here per day

Hello please rate me.

The text in your signature is brighter than my damn future

back onto the topic of the thread....

Who cares man? I always thought this ranting on GT forumer and new dudes was an ironic joke but mother of truck nuts, this joke has been misconstrued to the point where it seems like they mean it. Getting bitter and scornful about newer forumers, forum games, or how they interact within the forum themselves is super petty. What's the deal with this marginalization of forumrs just because of their join date or something? I know people from 2013 who are just as immature as the people you criticize. Some of the people in RTsoft forums (YES THIS FORUM) are guilty of the many things you pointed out.

Both RTSoft and GT forumers share one thing in particular, that's for sure. Everyone likes to blow things way out of proportions and just need to relax.

I admit, poking fun at forumers can be amusing but at this point, everyone sounds like they got their underwear in a twist.
    Last edited by Megazork; 05-25-2017 at 01:16 AM.
    Somewhere...

Allies or no allies?

usted loco idiotic también conocido como un pedófilo para salir aquí usted enredadera

Quote Originally Posted by Megazork View Post

Who cares man? I always thought this ranting on GT forumer and new dudes was an ironic joke but mother of truck nuts, this joke has been misconstrued to the point where it seems like they mean it. Getting bitter and scornful about newer forumers, forum games, or how they interact within the forum themselves is super petty. What's the deal with this marginalization of forumrs just because of their join date or something? I know people from 2013 who are just as immature as the people you criticize. Some of the people in RTsoft forums (YES THIS FORUM) are guilty of the many things you pointed out.

Both RTSoft and GT forumers share one thing in particular, that's for sure. Everyone likes to blow things way out of proportions and just need to relax.

I admit, poking fun at forumers can be amusing but at this point, everyone sounds like they got their underwear in a twist.
    You got a point there MegaZork, Though i'm getting sick of them ranting.

PS: You got me. I'm also ranting here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raqk View Post
    Hello please rate me.
    1010/10

sorrynotsorry

^

I made a succinct meme thread on why 2013 forumers are superior, and I was almost beheaded.

It is one thing to keep the younger players in check, but some people are out for blood.
    MUMBLE

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    ^

I made a succinct meme thread on why 2013 forumers are superior, and I was almost beheaded.

It is one thing to keep the younger players in check, but some people are out for blood.
    True, If i post this on the GT forums, They'll behead me.

- - - Updated - - -

2017 Forumers are now a meme

sorrynotsorry

2017 forumers is like a growtopian that want to be something but it's still exist.

I’ve never really taken the ranting so seriously, and you shouldn’t too. IMO the challenges are completely balanced, and take patience/hard work and sometimes friends. If Zraei is always ready she might aswell win, right? And do i rant about? No! Having the challenge system just made GT much more fun to me, and this is just my opinion ‘bout it.
    In-game name: Wexy

Have any questions about your ban and/or curse? Contact - Support@growtopia.com
    PM Me if anythings wrong! I'm here to help!

Please be aware of scammers! Don't trust anyone that you meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Wexy View Post
    I’ve never really taken the ranting so seriously, and you shouldn’t too. IMO the challenges are completely balanced, and take patience/hard work and sometimes friends. If Zraei is always ready she might aswell win, right? And do i rant about? No! Having the challenge system just made GT much more fun to me, and this is just my opinion ‘bout it.
    i didn't complain about daily ch- oh.. oh...... Oh...... I see.

sorrynotsorry