Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting an Update?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ok, I moved the server to something with WAAAAY more power today. But during testing I noticed that if you watch a Tapjoy ad it crashes the app on iOS (it does give you the coins for watching though) .. ugh, didn't do that when I tested before submission... hmm.

Anyway, except for that, stuff should run smoothly, so I guess that's all I want to do for now!

You guys want me to reset all scores to 50 or anything for a new "season"? Probably not but figured I'd ask. If anyone likes the idea, maybe setup a vote and the three people who still play can decide.
    LOL. Playing would be more a viable option if there were enough people...perhaps we ought to organize something where we can have more than three players.

Thanks for at least making it playable though. Would not want my five American dollars from IAPs going to waste (a joke, as I still suck even with the better tanks). I can take my 1000 cp and test it against Serge.
    MUMBLE

Ok, I moved the server to something with WAAAAY more power today. But during testing I noticed that if you watch a Tapjoy ad it crashes the app on iOS (it does give you the coins for watching though) .. ugh, didn't do that when I tested before submission... hmm.

Anyway, except for that, stuff should run smoothly, so I guess that's all I want to do for now!

You guys want me to reset all scores to 50 or anything for a new "season"? Probably not but figured I'd ask. If anyone likes the idea, maybe setup a vote and the three people who still play can decide.
    No. It doesn't seem fair to players that have gone up to orange or above.
    Go here
    http://www.rtsoft.com/forums/member.php?91961-playerde

Make my main the most visited banned person!!! PLz

Lesser Wizard

New update runs fine on my iPhone X, but doesn't fill the entire screen. Pretty cool game but the servers are dead...
    Sell pinball bumpers 1/200 dirt, PM me if you buy.

Lesser Wizard

vote for reset all scores.