Thread: A goodbye to the Growtopia forums.

Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar

Default A goodbye to the Growtopia forums.

Kinda late, but better than never.
    Yes, I do thought about what I will get when I pm Kaurkal about how they are abusing their power and being lazy, not solving problems and take it the easy way, which is to ban everyone that stand up. Me, ExistJr, Apples and MusicOfMine himself had stand up and tell the world that how Ubisoft is killing growtopia.
    And what do we get? MusicOfMine, from a misban to a real ban, myself got a 2 months ban, Apples and ExistJr got a infraction for "telling the truth".
    Now, MoM stated that with the DHorn glitch, Ubisoft perma-banned all of the players that abusing the glitch. What about rollback 1 and 2? Simple enough,
    it is a rollback, and everyone is happy with it. I was scam a scammer that day and the rollback arrives, but it is a small lost. Without the rollback, I would have lose so much more. Those 12-years-old kids just want to profit without thinking for the future. Just imagine one day they wake up and found out everything they have done for 2 years is gone because Ubisoft cant admit their mistake and dump all of the trash onto the players? That is messed up.
    I did draw a revolution chart back then, telling that the forum will eventually rise up from the ash, because I was being possitive. There is another part of the chart which I hide. I dont want to reveal it because it might tear the forums apart but whatever. I can redraw it.
    Name:  Untitled.png
Views: 93
Size:  8.8 KB
    The forums is following the red line, which is bad. And who is responsible for this thing? Ubisoft of course. Falling Cloak Of Water? Oh please. A 3-years old kid could tell that this is a pathetic attempt to find a world that hasnt been worldlock-ed.
    I will come back after 2 months to see how the forums turn out, but if it still follow the red line, expect me to leave again.
    I would love to see someone that is still active in the other forums send this thread to the Meet & Greet subforum under the title "TCTC signing out"
    Thank you very much for the time and effort reading this.
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308

Talk about absurd mentalities.

Well that was an interesting read... Also we don't know the full story behind the MusicOfMine incident, don't jump to conclusions - keep a sceptical mind of everything.
    The RTSoft Tavern Shall Always Be Our Home

So you are vindictive because Ubisoft rightfully banned somebody who repeatedly broached topics administration prewarned them to cease mentioning? Correct me if my interpretation is skewed by misunderstanding, but I fail to see how Ubisoft suppressing reckless, baseless attacks is tyranny. I am led to believe Ubisoft is not perfectly adroit in handling users; they are not, however, tyrannical — and destroying the game? Pfft! — as your words purport them to be.
    MUMBLE

Lesser Wizard

That chart makes no sense, and how did you get to the cloak of falling water thing?

Also, you people seem to forget that HandsomeBob did do something wrong. Stop asking questions because that is confidential and they do not need to release information on it. You tend to forget these are actual people dealing with your problems and you're bossing them around like they're yours. Not only are they older than us, they deserve our respect for not making them game completely play to win. If a company like EA took over Growtopia we can expect millions of gems for our money in the store begging us to buy packs...

Your punishments were well-deserved stop creating drama on the forums and just accept you made a mistake and move on.
    IGN: PoseidionYT

Lesser Wizard Tia Chớp Thần Công's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwing View Post
    That chart makes no sense, and how did you get to the cloak of falling water thing?

Also, you people seem to forget that HandsomeBob did do something wrong. Stop asking questions because that is confidential and they do not need to release information on it. You tend to forget these are actual people dealing with your problems and you're bossing them around like they're yours. Not only are they older than us, they deserve our respect for not making them game completely play to win. If a company like EA took over Growtopia we can expect millions of gems for our money in the store begging us to buy packs...

Your punishments were well-deserved stop creating drama on the forums and just accept you made a mistake and move on.
    But they are pulling a *something wrong* 2 years ago. P2W is not the only that a game would die. There is a million reasons to make a game die, kill the original idea that make it stand out is one of them.
    The IOTM is a proof, and that chart is what i learned in school, which makes a total sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JOSHIE63 View Post
    So you are vindictive because Ubisoft rightfully banned somebody who repeatedly broached topics administration prewarned them to cease mentioning? Correct me if my interpretation is skewed by misunderstanding, but I fail to see how Ubisoft suppressing reckless, baseless attacks is tyranny. I am led to believe Ubisoft is not perfectly adroit in handling users; they are not, however, tyrannical — and destroying the game? Pfft! — as your words purport them to be.
    Like what I stated above, there are more than a thousand players break the rules, tons of new mail everyday that support have to handle, I would be quite supprised that those guys have a spare time to check back a log that is 2 years ago, and "rightfully" ban a player.
    NO DIRT=NO GROW
    IGN: QKhanh2308