Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: If anyone is kind enough

  1. #1
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    36

    Default If anyone is kind enough

    [No fking colors]

    I was permabanned, now rejoice.

    But please say this in the gt forums for me, to anyone who is kind enough.

    Title: (Admins pls read)Matt says this

    Content: "I was permabanned with no specified reason. Remember the last thing I posted about my ban?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence View Post
    movie spoilers
    Attachment 128567
    I was threatened about me ban evading. Now these guys called NotMattLaurence4 until NotMattLaurence6 was trolling while I was banned, and that guy was 3rdReich/Snowman. The mods thought I was that so I was permabanned :/.

    I think there is a misunderstanding, I never banevaded. Yet I was permabanned.

    Please any of you admins, Kaurkal, Kairos, Anulot, or any of you, please justify my ban. I never did anything wrong (well except spem wkwk). There must be a reason imo"






    Pls post that in the gt forums > tavern. Please i beg you

    If you did, I would never spam here in the last safe haven.

    Pne guy is enough

    Please

    Ty

  2. #2

    Default

    "You're a pathetic man Matt"
    - Dumbledore -

  3. #3

    Default

    There's no point in saying someone else got you banned until you have actual proof of said point.

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer Oldsock (IGN)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    The Sock Drawer
    Posts
    764

    Default

    You're saying all we need to do to get rid of you is post this in GT Tavern?
    Best signature ever

  5. #5
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Polarity View Post
    There's no point in saying someone else got you banned until you have actual proof of said point.
    I was banned 10 days, Snowman told me that the alts are him. Your point?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldsock (IGN) View Post
    You're saying all we need to do to get rid of you is post this in GT Tavern?
    I wont spam here, not leave.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer iCro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,180

    Default

    You made me time travel to the past for this.

    Dammit, my signature sucks.

    Hey! Clean siggy!
    IGN: CronusAMP :: Level: 43 :: WL count: 0
    "Now kids, don't waste your money on Pokemon because you will regret it! "

    Please, spare me your pity in seeing the less mature self of mine. I have not been enlightened during my time here in the RTSoft forums, and now that I am furthermore enlightened I shall change the actions.

    Acting calm and confident is the privilege of the mighty.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence View Post
    I was banned 10 days, Snowman told me that the alts are him. Your point?


    I wont spam here, not leave.
    So he told you the alts were his? My point is that you are making that claim without providing evidence to back it.

  8. #8
    Lesser Knight
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse Polarity View Post
    So he told you the alts were his? My point is that you are making that claim without providing evidence to back it.
    yes
    He made me those alts so i can use it

    i never did

    If u even want the pass
    Its banned anyways

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MattLaurence View Post
    yes
    He made me those alts so i can use it

    i never did

    If u even want the pass
    Its banned anyways
    You’re missing the point. Just you saying he did that is not evidence that he actually did.

  10. #10

    Default

    They ban people here easily? With no reasons?

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by deewelch View Post
    They ban people here easily? With no reasons?
    Not here, here is a safe place for everyone


    Theyre talking about the new growtopia forums, there it’s chaotic
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

    Quotes!



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •