Thread: Will there be a new game made by seth or hamumu?

Default Will there be a new game made by seth or hamumu?

just wondering, since they barely get in gt.
    #DragonsFTW
    refresh for a random gif ^^

My personality and my Pokemon is in the spoiler ^^

Seth:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    A little background on how I choose what project to work on. (with the exception of Growtopia, RTsoft still has exactly one developer, me! (well, Akiko helps sometimes too with art)

The Dink community is telling me I need to put Dink Smallwood on steam and do updates.

Got an email letting me know I need to get Funeral Quest (a browser based multiplayer game where you run competing funeral parlors) up again. It's tricky because it's flash based and Flash is now more or less dead, huge amount of work to get that running for most browsers again.

Growtopia has a big "Fishing" update that is in the works right now. (Slowed down by iOS approval delays)

Tanked doesn't have many players, but it's still a good game and really does deserve updates.

I have a NEW game I'm designing but can't decide on which engine to use yet, need to do more research and tests.

Blip Arcade should be made free and updated to work on tablets better. (ok fine, nobody asked for that, but I'd like to do it)

Akiko wants to do a 5 hour bike ride today. I might.

Yet for some reason the only thing I've done for the last few days is play MGSV and am having a great time, I'm at 44% complete, can I finish it?

Moral of the story is the great thing about running your own company is while you do need to meet certain obligations (if there is a bug in any of these games that ruin it, you need to drop everything and fix it) but you can try to follow your own personal motivation when choosing on what you want to work on next.

Motivations change from month to month. I try to be very honest and not promise "huge updates!" to games unless I know I am going to deliver and with Tanked I just don't know - the only thing I can promise is that I will do my best to keep the server running. I don't think the current income it makes every pays for the server cost anymore.
    Over two years ago tho...

Hamumu (via https://hamumu.com):
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamumu
    Development Update
    We are still working on Robot Wants It All, the compilation of Robot Wants games. It is going well! I hope to show you more about it, as soon as I have a place to do the showing! I would suggest you follow @Hamumu on Twitter, as that's the place I will definitely at least put a link to anything new I do. I promise you won't miss out on anything if you're following that!
    I know it says it's a compilation, but if I recall correctly from before the site got hacked, there's going to be some brand new content as well. Don't take my word for it though (very bad memory).

I've been taking it sort of easy (hey, it's the holidays, after all!) but I do have a little side project I've been playing with, it's web-based multiplayer othello as an .io style game. I'll drop a link when it's ready for testing!
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I've been taking it sort of easy (hey, it's the holidays, after all!) but I do have a little side project I've been playing with, it's web-based multiplayer othello as an .io style game. I'll drop a link when it's ready for testing!
    lol hi seth my man

wat happened to ur hacker?

OMG I LOVE OTHELLO,

(Please do put a link, I'd love to try it)
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

Quotes!

YOOO just got assigned to make othello for computer science class :3
    IGN ~ EDFstarwars

Quotes!