Thread: To seth

Lesser Wizard

Default To seth

Seth I think it's time you updated tanked. I know that Webos won't be able to play anymore but think of it this way. If you never update tank the players will eventually die off. However if you do update it you will lose all touchpad players but people with iOS will start playing again. Also new players will join. I log on occasionally hoping for an update. The game got boring for me and a lot of people due to the fact that nothing is new. I understand if you don't want to. I made this post to show you some reasons you should update the game.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Consider this: 50% of the players on tanked are WebOS
    30% or so are iOS
    the remaining 20% are android

There is currently an option for touchpad users (like me, though I switched to iPad) to switch their WebOS operating system to Android. If everyone (or atleast half) of the WebOS players read our plea and switch, we would get an awesome update and not lose [many] players. New players (or rathermore retired players) would go back on, and we would have our original tanked (140 players on the weekend) back!
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Seth is already working on an update for Tanked, but he said it would take him some time because he has to work on Growtopia, which seems to more important to him than one of his oldest games.
    hi fellas

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Consider this: 50% of the players on tanked are WebOS
    30% or so are iOS
    the remaining 20% are android

There is currently an option for touchpad users (like me, though I switched to iPad) to switch their WebOS operating system to Android. If everyone (or atleast half) of the WebOS players read our plea and switch, we would get an awesome update and not lose [many] players. New players (or rathermore retired players) would go back on, and we would have our original tanked (140 players on the weekend) back!
    Heehehe, like you actually know that for a fact, it's probably close though. Still, you kinda act like you know everything... Not against that, but just... No.

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Actually, once he can find time with Growtopia's hectic schedule, he will update Tanked. He said so himself in Badboy's thread "so what happens to tanked now?".

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Default How do I post on other people's threads?!

Quote Originally Posted by KittenMH View Post
    Heehehe, like you actually know that for a fact, it's probably close though. Still, you kinda act like you know everything... Not against that, but just... No.
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is pacts going to be a mod and how does he have that very unique hat did the mods make it for him or what

Master Sorcerer

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I will then soon to die... I am webos player. looks like my legacy as badboy will die
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Quote Originally Posted by badboy View Post
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!! I will then soon to die... I am webos player. looks like my legacy as badboy will die
    Dont worry man, your not the only one...
    hi fellas

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by James Williams View Post
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is pacts going to be a mod and how does he have that very unique hat did the mods make it for him or what
    2 things:
    1. No, pcats most probably will not become a mod. The hats was given to him because he is extremely popular on YouTube and he makes Growtopia videos.
    2. WHAT DOES THIS HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH TANKED???!!!

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Default Calm down

According to Kevinzhu, (or somebody else) you can change your webOS system to the android system using a complicated series of button pushes and otherwise...
    I am a HUGE webOS user.
    Even though it is said that the switching to android causes problems, I am willing for that if we get an update.

Default true

Quote Originally Posted by Marik View Post
    Seth I think it's time you updated tanked. I know that Webos won't be able to play anymore but think of it this way. If you never update tank the players will eventually die off. However if you do update it you will lose all touchpad players but people with iOS will start playing again. Also new players will join. I log on occasionally hoping for an update. The game got boring for me and a lot of people due to the fact that nothing is new. I understand if you don't want to. I made this post to show you some reasons you should update the game.
    i still play on tuesday for lik 30 minutes thats it but i hope for a update and all our legend come back
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by boom View Post
    According to Kevinzhu, (or somebody else) you can change your webOS system to the android system using a complicated series of button pushes and otherwise...
    I am a HUGE webOS user.
    Even though it is said that the switching to android causes problems, I am willing for that if we get an update.
    That is true, I have a Touchpad however I installed a mod called Cyanogenmod and it runs as an android. I also get tapjoy (Stupid Netflix Offer wasn't there when I was going to buy one) offers. Now I play on my Ipad but going to start playing on TP again.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

Default uh no

Quote Originally Posted by RovSpy View Post
    Every time I go online, WebOS is the strongest platform. I think it won't be wise to cut them off from playing.
    soon webos ppl will also get bored of tanked and quit ppl with IOS are already quitteing so why play tanked have an update
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    soon webos ppl will also get bored of tanked and quit ppl with IOS are already quitteing so why play tanked have an update
    Or their webOS will just break. It's been at least 3 years now.. Think positive, no one's gonna quit... Did you even think about Android? I'm sure everyone wants an update, but you don't have to make these false accusations.

Lesser Wizard

Or their webOS will just break. It's been at least 3 years now.. Think positive, no one's gonna quit... Did you even think about Android? I'm sure everyone wants an update, but you don't have to make these false accusations.

I've already seen a drastic change in Tanked. After I logged on recently I didn't know anyone there. There is also less people. All I'm trying to say is that I missed the time when there was 15 people in tavern Vip Solo and Vip Teams would have big matches.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired

For some reason, people who came from Growtopia are slightly annoying when you see them on Tanked. The so-called famous people think their fame transfers into other games, at least some of them. Just my opinion, & I played grow so.. <3

Lesser Wizard

For some reason, people who came from Growtopia are slightly annoying when you see them on Tanked. The so-called famous people think their fame transfers into other games, at least some of them. Just my opinion, & I played grow so.. <3
    Hmm when I first logged in Growtopia I was with only 3-10 people! I was probably one of the first 50 people to make a growtopia account. Didn't play for a whole log on and it's like 1000 people! One of them are bound to be annoying.
    King of the Skulls

-Retired