Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok, What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hmm, Android has flash, the original version might even run on the more powerful phones...
    I would recommend using Facebook Applications, if you ever need help setting it up, I can help you out.

Or even a collaboration between mysendoff.com and FQ

Would be awesome,

Elkrose

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hmm, Android has flash, the original version might even run on the more powerful phones...
    yes, but via multiplayer?

Lesser Wizard

But, but I don't have a cell phone!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    But, but I don't have a cell phone!
    And some of us who do have cell phones don't have data plans

Quote Originally Posted by Archea47 View Post
    And some of us who do have cell phones don't have data plans
    even facebook apps don't really work with phones that DO have data plans (believe me, I have an android that came with the facebook app, and it is missing a few things from the web version)

Default Thank God it BACK!!

Thank SETH!!!! I was waiting for this to come back...
    Will you sell license again for this?.....

No plans to sell licenses currently, keeping it an RTsoft only "attraction"
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Knight

Thumbs up Hi Seth

I just wondered what time our beloved game starts it's 12.13am here, and I need to go sleep lol, as I have work in several hours Like Ashley, we both live in the UK, and I don't know the time difference, also, Ashley works nights (that just adds to my confusion... and I do daytime work) but we've both agreed to make time every day to take our turns lol, thanks again, in anticipation of our well loved game P.S. I'd appreciate any time zone differences, as, at times, the cafe can become a meeting place for the UN hahaha and it's a FQ appreciation society in there Until tomorrow...

It's started! You can player here, the new FQ page is up here.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Wizard

Hey Bexie!! Check your Messenger! I was the first one on LOL but the 7th in line now....but, still in the top 10 right from the start! Thought I would miss it cuz my internet went down, been over a year since I had problems and NOW of all times for it to start up again, LOL.
    Everything is a go, so far, now, knock on wood! Got to hurry up and devise a strategy!
    I like the new beginning time too, a lot better than the last time around.
    Thank you Seth, once again for doing this for us all and I am sure once the news gets out it will fill up fast! Still got a little over an hour for the first day, so get it in gear, guys and come on!

Thanks Seth It's awesome to just hear the music again

Unfortunately for me the login screen just reads Connecting to Server and never progresses from that point. I've tried it in IE and Firefox 7 with the same results (and latest flash players) and with my HIPS on and off. The links to the standings, server settings and rules work fine. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Archea47; 10-01-2011 at 08:16 PM.

aww shucks

Randy

There could be multiple reasons for this 2 basic reason's that i think is. not good connection speed However the more likely reason Server has to much load on it that's why not responding in time.

Is the server up? I formatted and installed a new OS and still can't get past the connecting to server message. I do use a stateful firewall; are there any ports I should be forwarding?

Yes - the server is up. It's at a non-standard port, 2544, which is a little weird. But because your browser makes the outgoing connection and its persistent you generally don't have to port forward or open anything up, it should just work.

I wanted to run it at 80, but my ISP where I host it seem to not like it...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies