Thread: Phantasmagoria 4.0 and BEYOND!

I am working on Phantasmagoria 4.0, which will have several more areas, more characters and so on. I hope to have that finished in the next 1-2 weeks, if I have the time.

Phantasmagoria 5.0 and further versions will go like this:

1) If people feel the game's balance isn't suitable, the experience, EP, monster's level systems will all be reworked, making the game essentially a new game.

2) There will be no 5.0, and the game will be "finished".

But wait, there's more...

I intend to continue the saga by making d-mods, ones with deeper story lines, that you can continue to play your current Phant character. Just save at a designated location and you'll be able to continue Dink's quest in new storylines and areas centered around the Phantasmagoria "engine" (and I use this term very loosly) So please, the more bitching i get, the better the next version will be!

You may want to wait until you've finished the final version of the game before actually releasing it. Version updates are normally meant as a bugfix or minor addon. It will make it real hard for reviewers too, since they'd have to alter their score every two weeks. Please consider this. Sequels are fine as they are a new game, of course.

I&#39;m not really looking for "reviews" of the game, I need people to say "this part of the game doesn&#39;t work <because>". If people don&#39;t like the game, that&#39;s fine, but I&#39;d obviously need some feedback on why.

Somehow I don&#39;t think people will just send you their opinions. You&#39;d have more luck extracting them out of reviews. Plus, you live in a community and people like to review Of course, I understand you&#39;re not doing it for the grades people will give it, don&#39;t worry.

And uh, rather than they save at a designated spot, i suggest when they beat the game you fade out, warp them to an oddball screen not used in any games, save it as game 100 or something, that way its simply easier, less work for the player...