Thread: Turn it into a FaceBook game

Default Turn it into a FaceBook game

I was thinking about FQ the other night. And I was thinking about all those silly little Facebook games I play. Then I wondered why the game couldn't be adapted to the FB game model. Would require some changes, but it has the right basic elements.

Would revive the game and be a potential source of revenue.

Of course, if you do this, I'll need my 5% of the cut...

I'd love to see it as a facebook game too but it would truly be a lot of work to "do it right". Would have to rewrite the entire server part.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

if you do it, I'd like the option of being anonymous, and play as my handle like the classic FQ. You could add a few mods too, and it should be pretty easy to do.

Bump.

Terrible, but I can't be bothered to play any game not on FB anymore. Still, fond memories of FQ. Thanks for that.

If Seth were to go this route I sure hope he could continue to be generous enough to host his own server for us, or let someone else do it ( <- that's me raising my hand). Some of us still haven't given our information to any 'social media' outside message boards

Default Not on FB

Just would like to say that some of us have not given in to the pressure to be on facebook. I would really miss FQ so I'm happy to keep it the way it is. It would be good, though if Seth could make some money on this. But I appreciate the fact that he keeps it going for us Deathville addicts.

I heard games in Facebook are making good money. How would one convert a game to fit it's platform?
    Last edited by amber29; 11-05-2012 at 11:58 AM.
    Life is a reciprocal exchange. To move forward, you have to give back. - choosefireplacesandstoves reviews