Thread: Suggestions for Update

Default Suggestions for Update

As my first thread, I want to post this.
    If you have any suggestions for the upcoming update, please post them here.
    Here are mine:

Golden tank for those super rich people who give coins out.
    Heat sinking missile that destroys half of an m3's life.
    Coins for MVP as well as CP.
    A /mod command to see what mods are online.
    Your countries flag flying from your turret. (You buy this)
    New moderators! Suggestions: P-FUNK and JackBowe. (Or whatever his username is)
    When the MVP broadcast comes out, it tells you personally how many coins you earned that hour.

Thanks again, Seth, for making tanked possible.
    Last edited by boom; 11-01-2013 at 02:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boom View Post
    As my first thread, I want to post this.
    If you have any suggestions for the upcoming update, please post them here.
    Here are mine:

Golden tank for those super rich people who give coins out.
    Heat sinking missile that destroys half of an m3's life.
    Coins for MVP as well as CP.
    A /mod command to see what mods are online.
    Your countries flag flying from your turret. (You buy this)
    New moderators! Suggestions: P-FUNK and JackBowe. (Or whatever his username is)
    When the MVP broadcast comes out, it tells you how many coins you earned that hour.

Thanks again, Seth, for making tanked possible.
    lol jackbowe isn't he like top player n growtopia......... no not him........ we need a guy who is more experienced and played longer not a guy who has played 1 month and is purple.......... like some1 orange and higher........ IF IF IF tanked updated m old legendary friends would come back and I doubt jackbowe or pfunk would be mods other legends are better for ex god,dontshoot,kids,darkhawk,tankpooper,trill,mrex and a lot more so nononononono jackbowe or pfunk and THAT IS IF WE GOT A UPDATE AND IF NOT WE GOT ENOUGH MODS ALREADY!!! I MISS @JUNIOR, @PICK AX, @GREASERLOK, @TPNFRC
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

Master Sorcerer

jack the type of guy to mute someone for saying "damn!"

Default Reply

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    lol jackbowe isn't he like top player n growtopia......... no not him........ we need a guy who is more experienced and played longer not a guy who has played 1 month and is purple.......... like some1 orange and higher........ IF IF IF tanked updated m old legendary friends would come back and I doubt jackbowe or pfunk would be mods other legends are better for ex god,dontshoot,kids,darkhawk,tankpooper,trill,mrex and a lot more so nononononono jackbowe or pfunk and THAT IS IF WE GOT A UPDATE AND IF NOT WE GOT ENOUGH MODS ALREADY!!! I MISS @JUNIOR, @PICK AX, @GREASERLOK, @TPNFRC
    Cp isn't experience. P-FUNK has been on tanked longer than I have. A legend (I'm defining that as a retired player who was really good) should not be more elligible for a moderator than someone who has the same experience but not the same skills. We need more mods because the ones we have don't play nearly as much as they used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    Exactly what we need! A moderator that will keep the game clean. (though, of course, he would give warnings to first time offenders)
    There is no reason to cuss, it's just a game! Even less reason to inform the other players that your mind is cussing.

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    Which is why I DONT want him as a moderator - im the type of guy who loses his temper easily.
    He´s a nice enough guy, but I dont like people who hate on me for saying DAMN.

- - - Updated - - -

Cp isn't experience. P-FUNK has been on tanked longer than I have. A legend (I'm defining that as a retired player who was really good) should not be more elligible for a moderator than someone who has the same experience but not the same skills. We need more mods because the ones we have don't play nearly as much as they used to.

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly what we need! A moderator that will keep the game clean. (though, of course, he would give warnings to first time offenders)
    There is no reason to cuss, it's just a game! Even less reason to inform the other players that your mind is cussing.
    I´ve been playing for just about a year now, but I´m still pink. I agree. If I have general tanked experience [meaning NOT skills] then I am also eligible to be a mod. Just because mods like TPN and Junior are 200k+, that just means that they were skilled. They were picked because they showed responsibility, and other required virtues/traits. Even though the majority of mods are orange or yellow, that just means they were long time tanked players, which is also a requirement.
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Actually, it does say how many coins you earned that hour.

"<name> wins 250 CP for being MVP of the last hour with 21 coins earned!"

I like the heat seeking missiles and the flag on the turrets, though.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

- - - Updated - - -

pfunk no we need other ppl but right now the mods are enough so no need but update old ppl will come back so

Master Sorcerer

Or...we can just stick with the mods we have now

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post
    Which is why I DONT want him as a moderator - im the type of guy who loses his temper easily.
    He´s a nice enough guy, but I dont like people who hate on me for saying DAMN.

- - - Updated - - -

I´ve been playing for just about a year now, but I´m still pink. I agree. If I have general tanked experience [meaning NOT skills] then I am also eligible to be a mod. Just because mods like TPN and Junior are 200k+, that just means that they were skilled. They were picked because they showed responsibility, and other required virtues/traits. Even though the majority of mods are orange or yellow, that just means they were long time tanked players, which is also a requirement.
    Ok, but he probably would have to warn you because of the "mysterious rules for moderators".
    Totally. Cp doesn't equal experience. I'm only lazer blue because of an AWESOME 5000 cp streak in one night.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Actually, it does say how many coins you earned that hour.

"<name> wins 250 CP for being MVP of the last hour with 21 coins earned!"

I like the heat seeking missiles and the flag on the turrets, though.
    I mean it tells how many coins you specifically earned that hour.
    A personal message to you.

Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skullking View Post
    pfunk no we need other ppl but right now the mods are enough so no need but update old ppl will come back so
    We need more moderator ACTION. Either the mods we have now need to be more active, or we need more moderators.

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Quote Originally Posted by megaman01 View Post

@GreaserLOK is only purple/pink. I've never seen him higher than that.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    @GreaserLOK is only purple/pink. I've never seen him higher than that.
    that is 1 out of 8 mods

Master Sorcerer

u guys common doesn't matter about new mods, we will let that be handle by other mods and cp doesn't matter about choosing.... greaser was mod at white so that means anybody can be mods just need 1 to keep the game safe and a very good 1. so doesn't matter.
    tanked: badboy

growtopia: badboy101

Here is a picture of my "gold tank".

Name:  The Gold Tank.png
Views: 4
Size:  80.5 KB
    Tanking people since 2011.

BOOM!