Thread: Waterloo, ON, Canada Software Developer available for part-time projects

Default Waterloo, ON, Canada Software Developer available for part-time projects

Hello,

I'm a professional software developer, and Game Development hobbyist in my spare time. I have the technical ability to develop all sorts of projects. However my artistic/modelling/sound abilites are greatly lacking, and therefore on my own I find many barriers in those regards.

If you have, or plan to start a development shop in my area, or are willing to work with remote developers then please contact me privately.

I work full-time as a software developer and so I am only available to collaborate on a part-time basis, in the evenings, and sometimes on weekends. Also, due to the nature of my full-time work I am legally blocked from developing projects aimed for mobile platforms (eg iPhone), and so I'm only available for desktop work.

Default Need help on a ClanLib game

Hi Dafu,

I work at a games company, located in Caracas, Venezuela. At the moment we are developing a time-management game using ClanLib 0.8. The game is almost finished, but we are having some serious issues with some memory leaks in the application (we are thinking it has to do with ClanLib leaking memory ). And we are interested in hiring someone that can help us solve this problem. So what would be your experience developing applications using ClanLib? And how good are you detecting memory leaks in an application? If the answer to both questions is "a lot" we would like to formally contact you in order to reach an agreement. Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

eduardo...

Default Small Help Project with Sprites

Hi Dafu,

I'm having extreme issues getting the sprites in my game to work properly. Using ClanLib 0.8.1 and have been through the help forum and code examples with no luck getting them to work smoothly at proper speed. Basically wasting a ton of time and getting nowhere. I can send you the whole project at this point since the game is still in it's infancy. Would you be interested in helping me get sprites operational? What are your rates? Let me know if you're available.

Regards,
    jmguy02

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by jmguy02 View Post
    Hi Dafu,

I'm having extreme issues getting the sprites in my game to work properly. Using ClanLib 0.8.1 and have been through the help forum and code examples with no luck getting them to work smoothly at proper speed. Basically wasting a ton of time and getting nowhere. I can send you the whole project at this point since the game is still in it's infancy. Would you be interested in helping me get sprites operational? What are your rates? Let me know if you're available.

Regards,
    jmguy02
    I saw your portrait somewhere.It's very funny. What is it?
    Make excellent games,make happly life.