Thread: Dink Smallwood 2

I talk with Seth thoses days, by e-mail, because I live in Brazil. And I say to him the idea of a new game. A continuance of Dink Smallwood. Maybe Seth ( The Final Boss ) can return and make all monsters in the world go after Dink. , Maybe Dink go to the Hell and enconter Seth!! , or maybe the world can get a madnnes and go after Dink! !!

dude, there are many sequels, just not made by seth. check out some of the d-mods at The Dink Network

I dont understand how to download them

Knight

Question

The (working) link to The Dink Network is here.

Anyway, you can download the D-Mods from FilePlanet (kinda need a free account for that) or imgoingbed.com (no account needed). You'll usually get a zipfile with the D-Mod's files. In most cases, all you need to do is to create a new directory in your C:\Program Files\Dink Smallwood (or where you installed Dink Smallwood) and then unzip all the files in that directory. The name of the directory should be short and there shouldn't be any spaces in it. Then you can run the D-Mod with a FrontEnd.

If you have trouble running/installing a D-Mod, this page should be of use.
    - Simeon

See here for my profile.

english, plz? im not to great with computers...

Go to the Dink Network on the left hand side is a Menu... there about mid way down the page is a sub-section called DMODs click on that link and then find a DMOD (additional Dink adventure) that you may want to play, (if you want to find the ones with the best reviews go here) click on the name of the new adventure you want and then click on the little picture of either "fileplanet" or "imgoingtobed" to get (download) the DMOD as a zip (compressed) file onto your computer.

Then use a zip program (WinZip is good) to unzip the file you have just grabbed into the Dink Smallwood folder on your computer... (uncompress all the files that make a DMOD run into a new folder just for that DMOD - ie for Stone of Balance create a folder called "stone" or "sob" in the "Dink Smallwood" folder)

Use the DinkFrontEnd program (should be a shortcut in the Dink Smallwood folder on your start menu under programs), check "run this DMOD" and your off and running.  

You don't need a brain to talk

What I thought would be cool is that Seth is actually your ally, but Milder hypnotized him, causing him to forget that he's the gaurdian. Milder just needed Dink to kill Seth so that he could take over the world...that's what I was going to do in my D-mod, but I either lost it or won't have access to it for awhile.

O_o lol. milder is just a bully, he's not evil.

Hey, you can never be to sure about anything. Besides, I came up with a better idea, but I like that one, too...maybe I could combine them. Like, there's this dark and light force, right? Well, Milder comes up with his own force, which I have not thought of a name for yet. And in that force, he uses magic from a red star, which eventually dies, and then he's like "Oh, no! I should've learned from the star instead of killing it by using it to much!" but I could use both ideas, so when he revives Seth to get him to be the ultimate fighter on his side, then Dink is the only one that can stop it.

Lesser Wizard

what's going to be the dmod name?

Lesser Wizard

There is a Dmod where Dink has Died, and another where he has gone to ####.
    "Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."

Lesser Wizard

so where's the name?

Lesser Wizard

Back from the Grave (demo)
    "Living on Earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun...."

Default DMOD Epic

Oh i have a story...how about dink has to find seven jewels to make the balance of the evil and good. And you have a rival while playing the who, in fact, is the cause of this unbalance of this stone matter or something!!!@#$! Now you must have those jewel before that nasty guy gets ! OHH isnt that the Epic DMOD Stone of Balance?? oh i get it. The name of the Game is Stone of Balance. Download that from the download section.

Play also the second part...and then the third( when available)
    Last edited by piyash; 10-23-2006 at 06:35 PM.