Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tanked - Comments, suggestions, news

Thanks......
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

I have an idea to stop people from switching.. some may not like it though....
    Quite simple, how about each time someone switch he will need to use his CP, eg 15 pts to switch.

How about five to 10.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

5 or 10 will still made ppl switch IMO... at least if you are there ..
    the mighty soccerfu ...

Yeah i guess thats true. But what if you or me want to switch. That is like 2-3 team games worth of points.(with no high ranks)

yes its true.. short answer... you can't switch without losing pts.. but think about it, wouldn't it more fun without ppl switching.., on private game, you can switch without losing pts.. i suppose you are right. 15 maybee is too much.. 10? need more feedback from other users

That sounds good.

ppl will probably hate me suggesting this..

I can guarantee that!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    yes its true.. short answer... you can't switch without losing pts.. but think about it, wouldn't it more fun without ppl switching.., on private game, you can switch without losing pts.. i suppose you are right. 15 maybee is too much.. 10? need more feedback from other users
    cool idea , butif you have 1000pts or more, lost 15pts will not be significant.

or just remove "/s" and ppl will not be able to switch.

I dont like that idea.

just to report another glitch, not a big deal.. but annoying for those affected.

on team game, even number of player were reached.. (2vs2) on hedge maze...
    just before the game launches, a team member switched (t90), then game starts... the server allows the switch, making it an uneven game (3vs1) poor guy..
    anyway to check the logs, look for yesterday game with me , and t90..

I hate it when that happens. But those are the ones where i go up against like 2 or 3 greens and destroy them so bad half way through the game they cant even turn around to shoot at me and i end up winning like 20 to 5 or something like that.(did you really think a couple of greens would take me down without a fight?) I make sure to rub it in their faces afterwards!!!!