Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Uhhh... Just joined. ^_^

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer Imanapp_For_Teh_Win!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,147

    Default Uhhh... Just joined. ^_^

    Hi. I'm Imanapp_For_Teh_Win! I enjoy playing Growtopia, and I've started playing Tanked... Can anyone give me some tips? Thanks!
    Oh, and what's your favourite game mode? Mine's crate king... ^_^
    I have entered the meme age

    Quotes:

  2. #2
    Master Sorcerer Jack Bowe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    England!
    Posts
    4,761

    Default

    Tanked is a game where you go around on various maps, defeating other players by killing them (Well their Tanks) with your Tanks. You can get Coins to then buy more Tanks.
    You start with the M3 Stuart, the next is the Panzer V which costs 50 Coins, and so on.
    To earn Coins, people can send you them, or you win in a match and each player that was in that match, other than yourself will get you 1 coin.

    The Current Tanks and their prices are:




    The current descriptions of these are as followed:




    There are stats, which different tanks are better on others at certain stats.




    You get Rankings, at certain amount of CP(Career Points) They are as follows:




    There is different kinds of matches, as follows:




    There are different modes to play, they are:




    You start with some Items and can collect more in crates. The possible items are:




    The Moderators of this game are:




    Broadcasting:




    You can also earn MvP, which means the best player, also best platform of the hours such as:




    The different maps are:




    The rules of Tanked:




    Writing in colored text is the same as Growtopia, you use the ` symbol. The symbols you can use are:




    This is a list of the commands:




    Special Command for V.I.P:




    Special Commands for Teams:




    Special Commands for Private Matches:




    Special Commands for Skids' Tavern:




    Information on Maps:





    Information on Modes:




    Seth's Random Tips in the news:




    Prices of In-App-Purchases:




    Was of getting Tank Coins and Career Points:




    A Few tips of mine:




    Slot Machine:




    ID Tags:




    This is what I know.

    Hope this helps.


    The problem with most of us is that we would rather be ruined by praise than saved by criticism.

  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Middle East
    Posts
    1,184

    Default

    welcome! If you need help on the game. Message me, my name is badboy on tanked
    tanked: badboy

    growtopia: badboy101

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer TheFanoftech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    New York, USA
    Posts
    1,210

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    Tanked is a game where you go around on various maps, defeating other players by killing them (Well their Tanks) with your Tanks. You can get Coins to then buy more Tanks.
    You start with the M3 Stuart, the next is the Panzer V which costs 50 Coins, and so on.
    To earn Coins, people can send you them, or you win in a match and each player that was in that match, other than yourself will get you 1 coin.

    The Current Tanks and their prices are:




    The current descriptions of these are as followed:




    There are stats, which different tanks are better on others at certain stats.




    You get Rankings, at certain amount of CP(Career Points) They are as follows:




    There is different kinds of matches, as follows:




    There are different modes to play, they are:




    You start with some Items and can collect more in crates. The possible items are:




    The Moderators of this game are:




    Broadcasting:




    You can also earn MvP, which means the best player, also best platform of the hours such as:




    The different maps are:




    The rules of Tanked:




    Writing in colored text is the same as Growtopia, you use the ` symbol. The symbols you can use are:




    This is a list of the commands:




    Special Command for V.I.P:




    Special Commands for Teams:




    Special Commands for Private Matches:




    Special Commands for Skids' Tavern:




    Information on Maps:





    Information on Modes:




    Seth's Random Tips in the news:




    Prices of In-App-Purchases:




    Was of getting Tank Coins and Career Points:




    A Few tips of mine:




    Slot Machine:




    ID Tags:




    This is what I know.

    Hope this helps.
    How Jack does this:
    - Opens his thread on Tanked.
    - Copy.
    - Paste.

    BadBoy's was short and sweet. Just enough.
    its just a prank bro

  5. #5
    Lesser Wizard DarkGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    XprivateX
    Posts
    223

    Thumbs up Welcome dude

    Welcome to tanked! I Hope you will enjoy this Game which i did but quit for some reasons. Mods will help you and the Other Players too. Wish you Luck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Growtopia IGN: Badgator

    Tanked IGN: DarkGator (Retired)

    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOya18u8_Q
    This Song is one of my favs: A beautiful Lie.

    http://zackshideout.boards.net/ < Click on it to be a member of that Forum!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/profile
    Give me a damn..Or do a damn.

  6. #6
    Master Sorcerer minha1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFanoftech View Post
    How Jack does this:
    - Opens his thread on Tanked.
    - Copy.
    - Paste.

    BadBoy's was short and sweet. Just enough.
    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bowe View Post
    [Content too long; deleted for simpler use.]
    He didn't ask for a whole guide, ya know. He said he wanted tips, and unless I am mistaken, giving some advice is most definitely not the same as Ctrl C + Ctrl V (Cmd for others) -ing your guide.

    Quote Originally Posted by Imanapp_For_Teh_Win! View Post
    Hi. I'm Imanapp_For_Teh_Win! I enjoy playing Growtopia, and I've started playing Tanked... Can anyone give me some tips? Thanks!
    Oh, and what's your favourite game mode? Mine's crate king... ^_^
    Hi.. Good for you. It's a lot more.. quieter in Tanked than in Growtopia (thus leading to my enjoyment).

    My favorite game mode is crate king as well, with deathmatch coming close. I don't feel particularly well about the hardcore mode. (I tend to like modes in which you start out with items).

  7. #7
    Lesser Wizard megaman01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The cold but lively land of Canada
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Precisely. It's better to say "Msg me in game and we can play some rounds and I can teach you stuff!" then to copy and paste your guide. If you're trying to help new players, good. If you want to give them an overload of facts and information (of which some is useless), NOT GOOD. I dislike what Jack did in this thread.
    Tanked: megaman01

    Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Similar Threads

  1. Just joined.
    By Jaxx in forum Tanked
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2013, 02:52 AM
  2. For those who joined the forums
    By Renzo909 in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 10:19 AM
  3. Oh well.. Hello.. Uhhh
    By iRawrrie in forum Meet & Greet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-22-2013, 04:24 PM
  4. Uhhh upside down funny??/
    By darknet12282 in forum Novashell Game Creation System
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 01:50 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •