Thread: MODS VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Master Sorcerer

Default MODS VERY IMPORTANT PLZ READ

Dear mods I ask u today to bring justice to the wronged

I am extremely mad about this today at about 5:00 south u.s.a a green got 47 coinz for MVP. Now I'm not saying that greens suck, but it is highly unlikely that the green would get 47 coinz while I got MVP number 2 with 20 coinz. I don't think the green even got his cp because ten seconds after MVP away he only had 200 cp and 47 coins at least gets u 300 cp. the next hour a green got MVP again with 41 coinz and again I got MVP number 2. What is goin on is this a possible glitch or are the greens hackers? I plz ask u to look into this.

UPDATE- IT HAS BEEN 4 HOURS TILL I POSTED THIS AND EVERY HOUR GREENS ARE GETTING MVP WITH 30-40 COINZ WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPIN
    Last edited by Tomahawk; 11-18-2013 at 03:09 AM.

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

41 coins is a lot for one hour. I never had that many.
    perhaps someone is deliberately using a second account to lose so that he can gain MVP.

Seen this happened a couple of times, best thing is stay at tavern and look at the TV if the user keeps winning against the same opponent get a screenshot and ask mods to investigate.

Master Sorcerer

im mad u said 5:00 "south" smh

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by MrExecution View Post
    im mad u said 5:00 "south" smh
    Um...... Sorry

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

Another option -- intervene. If a green keeps versing another green with the transferring thing, intervene. Simply go in and play. If they tell me "megaman leave" then I know something is going on.
    Tanked: megaman01

Growtopia : (Retired) megaman01 (visit Thingo)

Default just chill out dude

one player got 61 coins for mvp in front of the Mods, and i got 2nd mvp with 37 coins. I was like you, i am extremely mad, i lost my control, i lost my temper and i lost my mind, smoke coming out my head. Im about to throw my ipad in the toilet but i hav been playing tanked for many years nothing can make me mad now. this is just a way to get mvp for free cp, its not transfer cp, you can do it too, if you hav anibody who willing to die for you to get mvp, go ahead and do it, most of de time i died for my tank girl get mvp, she happy and im happy too, its fun though. its just a mvp for some cp, not a big deal man, just let them hav some fun dude.

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Most I ever had was about 25. That was at night, when newbs are on.

On occasion a newbie will want to fight me every time, so I end up getting MVP because he wants to keep going.

But 30-40 coins for a newbie is WAY too high. I think they're cheating.

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Master Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by cuto View Post
    one player got 61 coins for mvp in front of the Mods, and i got 2nd mvp with 37 coins. I was like you, i am extremely mad, i lost my control, i lost my temper and i lost my mind, smoke coming out my head. Im about to throw my ipad in the toilet but i hav been playing tanked for many years nothing can make me mad now. this is just a way to get mvp for free cp, its not transfer cp, you can do it too, if you hav anibody who willing to die for you to get mvp, go ahead and do it, most of de time i died for my tank girl get mvp, she happy and im happy too, its fun though. its just a mvp for some cp, not a big deal man, just let them hav some fun dude.
    im not sayin that cause they are green that they suck, but cmon a green to get mvp every hour with 30-40 coinz? and i noticed that they didn't even win alot. i was listening to radio and continuously monitoring solo and teams and i didn't even see them play that much

I am Tomahawk

Highest CP - 108k

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk View Post
    im not sayin that cause they are green that they suck, but cmon a green to get mvp every hour with 30-40 coinz? and i noticed that they didn't even win alot. i was listening to radio and continuously monitoring solo and teams and i didn't even see them play that much
    hey by any chance do you know the Tankid or name of the player?(with the 2 letter extension if he/she had one)
    @strider

Knight

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  651.7 KB ive seen alots of whites is winning with like 30 coins and its not fun that peoples do that.
    Ive trying to come up with a Miley Cyrus joke all day but its just not twerking.

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    41 coins is a lot for one hour. I never had that many.
    perhaps someone is deliberately using a second account to lose so that he can gain MVP.

Seen this happened a couple of times, best thing is stay at tavern and look at the TV if the user keeps winning against the same opponent get a screenshot and ask mods to investigate.
    mine was like 50 something bro
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

i think if I were to get mad like this every time this happens i would be bulk buying ipads as you fee like smashing it on the wall but there are very few genuinely expert players others are all dodgy manipulators, how i know this because i have played with most of you by now and some lazers are not even worth purple. Yes before you say anything i keep moving between purple,teal and green...lol as i have no time to invest in fighting for CP, point is you play for fun and this has lot of fun...i can always get fame where it matters..in real world

1st of all, please dont cuss. 2nd yes they are up to something
    Uh, hi.

Post Record

My Record was something like 74-76 if u think that i Lie your wrong i cant lie
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Growtopia IGN: Badgator

Tanked IGN: DarkGator (Retired)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JwOya18u8_Q
    This Song is one of my favs: A beautiful Lie.

http://zackshideout.boards.net/ < Click on it to be a member of that Forum!
    http://giveadamn.co.uk/profile
    Give me a damn..Or do a damn.