Thread: Something wrong?

Question Something wrong?

Since the start of growtopia, I dont have to purchase gem section. Only have the earn free gems section I really hope u can help me fix this bug... My growtopia name is Ryanlcr.Thx
    YOU WILL REGRET FOR SCAMMING!
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Default Hi

First, What device do you use? Its impossible that you dont have that gem purchase button. When your on PC its on the next section of Earn Gems,On gadgets its same too but you will have to use Paypal to buy gems.

Reply to me what device you use.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark117 View Post
    First, What device do you use? Its impossible that you dont have that gem purchase button. When your on PC its on the next section of Earn Gems,On gadgets its same too but you will have to use Paypal to buy gems.

Reply to me what device you use.
    Xperia p LT22i
    I have two account one of them have but the other one doesn't
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanlcr View Post
    Since the start of growtopia, I dont have to purchase gem section. Only have the earn free gems section I really hope u can help me fix this bug... My growtopia name is Ryanlcr.Thx
    Well if you dnt have a problem with your Paypal or other Credit taking programs..

You Device might not compatible with the Gem Purchase Program
    Or
    You might want to contact Growtopia about your Issue

Have a Nice Day!
    Well I guess Im back with FrndlyShadow!

Seeya Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by FrndlyShadow View Post
    Well if you dnt have a problem with your Paypal or other Credit taking programs..

You Device might not compatible with the Gem Purchase Program
    Or
    You might want to contact Growtopia about your Issue

Have a Nice Day!
    I dont think its my phone being not compatible with growtopia beacause I have two account and my other account have to buying gems section while the other doesn't
    Anyway thanks for trying to help me ^_^
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Maybe Seth Removed This from your account. Email support@growtopiagame.com because sometimes, is an error.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptelo View Post
    Maybe Seth Removed This from your account. Email support@growtopiagame.com because sometimes, is an error.
    I meant from the start I had already this problem..
    Hope seth give back lol
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

I meant from the start I had already this problem..
    Hope seth give back lol
    If you didnt do anything bad with Iap system he will add it back. But if you arent an adult and your parents asked to remove it from your account (Is writed on Growtopia website, but Im sure very few parents do it) Seth wont add Iaps back.

I've heard of GT not having the "FREE GEMS" option, but not this.

Since it is Xperia, it uses Android OS, and GT on the Android has been getting a lot of glitches/bugs lately.

My first guess would be you used the maximum about of gems bought in a day (Yes, there is a limit). But since you said you've been having this glitch since the beginning, that wouldn't be the problem. It also could have been removed, like Cryptelo said, if your parents email support and told them to disable it. If you attempted to hack it and were caught, you would've been banned, not just have the IAP button removed.

Try re-installing GT. It may take a couple of tried for it to work.

Send an email with a photo with you without it to support@growtopiagame.com

Silver 4, msg me if you wanna play LoL with me.

If phone is rooted, it may not have that IAP box. Or parents removed it. Just throw an email at the support desk, they should figure it out if it hasn't been already.
    Million Gem Club.
    Legendary Club

Peasant

Default Replying

I suggest you should try deleting the current client and download a new client at growtopiagames.com,the latest one which had been updated hopefully to fix alot bug,try downloading it and reply to me.

It means the game detected that you have a hacking app specifically for getting free IAP installed. They don't work on Growtopia due to our server verification systems we figure it's a good idea to block those people from buying IAP anyway.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    It means the game detected that you have a hacking app specifically for getting free IAP installed. They don't work on Growtopia due to our server verification systems we figure it's a good idea to block those people from buying IAP anyway.
    Oh yeah!! My phone was rooted and had a hacking app but I wasnt using it though. But am I suppose to get the buying gems section after I delete the app? Or could u return the buying gem section to me? It would be really great.
    Thx for helping Seth ^-^ (Awesome!!)
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Peasant

Default Replying

Like what Seth pointed out,maybe you should try to unroot your phone by searching on Google,its possible and there are many ways for example for Samsung,you can clear your cache and everything that contains the rooted memory,download the Samsung kies and this will helps you get back your warranty if you have one.Then download Growtopia again and hopefully able to play it,have fun and remember not to try to hack the game.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthJun View Post
    Like what Seth pointed out,maybe you should try to unroot your phone by searching on Google,its possible and there are many ways for example for Samsung,you can clear your cache and everything that contains the rooted memory,download the Samsung kies and this will helps you get back your warranty if you have one.Then download Growtopia again and hopefully able to play it,have fun and remember not to try to hack the game.
    So u mean if I unroot my phone or chamge a phone, u mean I will get the buying gem section back??
    I dont think it works like that because I login in my fathers phone but still the same
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Peasant

Default Replying

So u mean if I unroot my phone or chamge a phone, u mean I will get the buying gem section back??
    I dont think it works like that because I login in my fathers phone but still the same
    Yup,no point changing a phone,what if you root again,you should learn how to unroot a phone so you can root and unroot back,its just like going to climb a wall and you should know how to get back down.If you change to a new wall,you still wouldnt know how to climb back down.Go to Google Search and type how to unroot (your phone brand,specify in detailed).

Ok, I re-enabled IAP on your account so you should be ok.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by StealthJun View Post
    Yup,no point changing a phone,what if you root again,you should learn how to unroot a phone so you can root and unroot back,its just like going to climb a wall and you should know how to get back down.If you change to a new wall,you still wouldnt know how to climb back down.Go to Google Search and type how to unroot (your phone brand,specify in detailed).
    Lol no need to unroot... its just delete the hacking program then yeah said by seth...
    your IAP is now ON

Seeya Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Wokko View Post
    What type of device is that?
    Sony device
    Watch Out!
    MY IGN IS IZon !!!!!

Anyway in this post I remembered some apps like this.....

Oh! The Freedom app...

Maybe he Have this?

Seeya Guys!