Thread: sugguestions

Default sugguestions

1. I think disconnecting point loss should be based on the current progress (or scores) of the game + penalty at the time the player disconnects. Ive lost several thousand points in games I never get to play due to random disconnect. and losing 10% if you disconnect when you are leading 5-1 or about to win or if the game just started several seconds ago when the page unexpectedly close doesn't make sense(yes that happened to me many many times).
    2.also I think maybe open a in-game shop that uses both in-game currency and purchasable credit (to fund,expand,advertise this game while not giving people who does not have the ability or will to spend real money a disadvantage.)
    3.and I think the color change from purple to next should be raised from 2000 to 2500 cuz 1000 and 2000 is bit close to each other.
    4.maybe make new power-up, rocket booster? letting you run away from your opponent with a quick boost. because right now, if you just killed off (or about to kill) someone who is also shooting at you, the spectator (third person) will not only have a chance to steal your kill, but kill you also.
    5.and I think number of death should be used to calculate how much points you win in the match. cuz right now it counts for nothing, I might as well get killed voluntarily by nubs when hp is low and have fresh two power-ups with full health.
    6. more maps? map in-between for 6people only?
    7. a huge tournament or some sort of event could be fun.
    8. power-up inventory storage?
    9. levels and experience points?
    10. make it so it searches for opponents near your rank, cuz beating 5 new players and win a max of 6pts with a chance of losing 200pts from a possible disconnect is not fun.

ideas goes on and on, some or all may not be feasible but these are some of my suggestions.

Thanks.. I would like to shift the "color levels" a bit but I was afraid people would be confused by it.

I'm going to make some changes how disconnect works. Basically, it will need different rules based on how many people are left in the game - for example, in a 1-on-1 game, it has to be setup so one cannot get ahead by a point then quit to win.

In a three player game, what if two players are working together, one gets a head by 1, quits, then the second player quits, ending the game. Should the 1st player really win? I'm constantly thinking of things from how it would be possible to game the system and tend to error on the mean side.. but hopefully I can make it a bit nicer.

Another idea is allow disconnected players back into the game. ("You've been disconnected.. attempting to reconnect now...") This would take some work though.

I am planning to add an in-game currency. You'll earn coins by winning games. Earn 100 coins and buy a new paintjob from the store, no spending of real cash necessary. Slot machine will use coins, not XP. A currency system will open up more possibilities for meta-games inside the game.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

I think the person who disconnects should not win any points no matter what but automatically lose 10% is bit much. Reconnect could work, but sometimes the app close randomly I don't know if just me or what. But its happening often recently. How about that rocket booster? I think a sudden boost of speed would be fun as a power up.
    so mad I've lost about 3 to 4 thousand points in games I don't even get to play.

Question curious

will we still get points and coins because i would be playing nonstop to get 100 coins.Also does that mean that we can customize our tank and not have one randomly selected at the beginning of each game.I would like the boost power up. I also would like the reattempt to connect if I get disconnected.

Lightbulb practice room

I would also like the practice room Itrazor was talking about. It would benefit a lot of people very much.