Thread: THE MOST FAVORITE TANK IS SKULL CRAP

Default THE MOST FAVORITE TANK IS SKULL CRAP

when i was using skull, i hav to deal with so many M4 and RT to get my cp, never say a word. Our legend of skull (BadAim) always battled with RT yellow high rankers and never say a word. now a day people using skull is crap, most of them telling other players to change tank or leave, example like mi2 always telling me change tank or leave if i dont then he start saying things like cuto noob, cuto rt noob or cuto noob player or unfair blah blah blah, ok i leave i hav no problem with that but whenever i see mi2, he always telling other players whoever using M4, Fatty or RT to leave. i remeber one of the Mods warnning my tank girl because she keeps telling other players to leave, i dont know if that mods gona warnning mi2 or not. and from now on im srry skull players that i dont change tank or leave and i kill ya as much as i can bcuz i bought RT to kill skull crap like you. you dont like me then be like nikeboy buy RT and come get me but nikeboy still a loser hahaha and stop saying crap things when u lose nikeboy, u remind me one of famous player who always borrow coins and promise to give them back but never give it back . telling the truth only 4 players can shoot faster than me but they are not here now, the rest of ya i dont thing so
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh yo yo... there's a demon inside...oh yo yo...just like Jekyll 'n Hyde...

Ok. Just watch out for me in my Love Tank. I got a little puppy surprise for you...

Quotable quotes:

Selling HTB Seeds 5/WL in vending at B2SEEDS

Knight

Talking

HAHAH. Its just funny..
    Ive trying to come up with a Miley Cyrus joke all day but its just not twerking.

Default ehh

Quote Originally Posted by cuto View Post
    when i was using skull, i hav to deal with so many M4 and RT to get my cp, never say a word. Our legend of skull (BadAim) always battled with RT yellow high rankers and never say a word. now a day people using skull is crap, most of them telling other players to change tank or leave, example like mi2 always telling me change tank or leave if i dont then he start saying things like cuto noob, cuto rt noob or cuto noob player or unfair blah blah blah, ok i leave i hav no problem with that but whenever i see mi2, he always telling other players whoever using M4, Fatty or RT to leave. i remeber one of the Mods warnning my tank girl because she keeps telling other players to leave, i dont know if that mods gona warnning mi2 or not. and from now on im srry skull players that i dont change tank or leave and i kill ya as much as i can bcuz i bought RT to kill skull crap like you. you dont like me then be like nikeboy buy RT and come get me but nikeboy still a loser hahaha and stop saying crap things when u lose nikeboy, u remind me one of famous player who always borrow coins and promise to give them back but never give it back . telling the truth only 4 players can shoot faster than me but they are not here now, the rest of ya i dont thing so
    it is how u play but it isn't really fair but that is how I also play
    The One and Only Legend SKULL!

lol if you wanna know why google said "i told you" to mi2 is because first google called titanic a noob then we all voted, then titanic left right after and set up hedge maze, and me and mi2 got sucked in, and titanic won so mi2 started calling titanic a "noob" and the google said I TOLD YOU, too bad you miised out it was funny
    If you read this then it's your unlucky day

Lesser Knight

Default Testing

Testing testing

Default happi thanksgiving to all tanked players

Bcuz everyday i see skull players keep telling other M4, Fatty, Rt players to leave or calling them noob to make them leave, this is one of the mods said " you not support to tell other people to leave." im just repeat it wut he said that all guys. If you scare then u leave just like me, im always leave bcuz im a rt noob. i feel bad bcuz im not leave and mi2 keep calling me noob everiday but he forgot when he was a noob how many times he make me lost already when he in my team and how many times i won for him in team. probably half of his cp i win for him and how many coins i gave it to him to buy those tanks, in my whole life i gave out coins for people to buy a better tank to against me and calling me noob . But everiday im giving out coins, only 50 a day and so many people ask so i can give only 5 each person ok,