Thread: Another new Idea

How about a grave digging option at the graveyard. Be able to remove plots from people, kind like attacking. This would need limitations. But it would have the ability to remove the top guy, if the three below him were all diggin up him plots, and thus having a better chance of taking them in combat.

And another idea. How about being able to bribe the police. Would need to change the map abit, or perhaps random. Anyway, pay X gold tags and gain protection. Loophole to this, the protection is not for 24 hours, but rather a random time, say 4 - 16 hours. With only one bribe per day.

Maybe, be able to buy a guard dog in the security options. Small hit points small attack but adds to you, maybe always gets first strike, which would only be between 1-5 maybe.

How about a higher psych skill "smooth the data" or something, that helps round off the customers max to the nearest ten. The double skill helps, by doubling fives to tens, but other than that there isn't too much to help the freq of perfects. This might be a bit much tough.

An E'decay option to sell off those unwanted hearses to newbs at lower prices than they would have to pay but more than you would get.

Angry

well since you've turned this into the new ideas place i think i might add an idea that i've had and wanna know what you people think of it (especially mimifish, cos we all need his approval for ideas )

how about a "Make Donation" button to the church. this may give you nothing but may give you a bonus of varying value depending on the type and amount you donated.
    (kinda like gambling... but at the church   ).

does that make sense.. ok let me explain...
    when you go to the church. instead of just having the leave option. have a "Make Donation" one as well. then after clicking on this Father Smyth asks "what would you like to donate". then have 'wood', 'silver' and 'gold' buttons. these are the different 'lottery' types (for lack of a better word). Upon clicking on any of them you get the opportunity to donate either 1 to 4 of the type of tag choose. OK as i said the different tags are a different 'lottery' and therefore have different prizes/blessings (gold obviously has the best prizes as you are taking a bigger risk. i thought the prizes could go like this -

(the chance of them happening would be different of course, with 'nothing' being the most likely to happen and the most valuable being the least - makes sense)

WOOD - Blessings
    - Nothing
    - Number of Tags x 2 = tag bonus
    - Number of Tags x 4 = tag bonus
    - Number of Tags x 100 = bp bonus
    - Number of Tags x 5 = luck bonus
    - Number of Tags x 1 = extra yang purchase bonus

SILVER - Blessings
    - Nothing
    - Number of Tags x 250 = bp bonus
    - Number of Tags x 10 = luck bonus
    - Number of Tags x 1 = extra visit bonus/extra customer bonus*

GOLD - Blessings
    - Nothing
    - Number of Tags x 500 = bp bonus
    - Number of Tags x 20 = luck bonus
    - Number of Tags x 1 = extra customer bonus/extra visit bonus*

*don't know which of these are more valuable

You could put these bonuses down to a 'blessing by god' and the blessing you got (if any) would be waiting for you when you got back to your palour in a message like.

"after coming in and going through your mail you find a letter from your Great Uncle Harolds lawyers - turns out he died, and, although you aren't able to bury him you will be getting 16 gold tags inheritance. You always liked Great Uncle Harold."

or

"you find you've got alot of energy today. you're getting restless sitting in your palour. so you decide to visit some of your 'friends' in the funeral business. in fact you decide to visit 2 of them "don't forget you lockpicks" you say to yourself"

of course you can only donate once per day.... or no maybe you wouldn't have to put a limit on it.....

- Hori

Angry

seeming as no one responded to my ldea i'm going to have to do it myself...

this would be great for the people who start late or for the people who (like me in this game) are just having a shoote day (or a shoote day everyday for the last 5 days) and need something to put them back in the running....

of course there are some question marks about this one....

i mean if you won 2500bps in the early days it gives you A HUGE boost. however if you risked 4 gold tags in the early days maybe you deserve that reward...

and mimifish i'm really dissapointed in you... i expected you at least to have something to say about my idea
    - Hori

Lesser Knight

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by [b
    Quote[/b] ]and mimifish i'm really dissapointed in you... i expected you at least to have something to say about my idea
    So you have already missed me? I am quite busy at work right now, so I have limited time for other things.

As for your idea, not bad, not bad at all. But, as you said to yourself, the BP's bonus amount might be a little too much. 4 gold tags for 2000 BP's, even if the probability is slim, if it does happen earlier for any given player, it would be really unfair since most of the other players (even if they spend 4 gold tags as well) won't be that lucky to get it.

And one lucky moment might decide the whole outcome of the game. That's not good.