Thread: Sethadmin would like to have Another chance at playing

Default Sethadmin would like to have Another chance at playing

I have talked to sethadmin, and he wishes to apologize. He was only trying to help the citizens of tanked by doing and undercover exposeon cheating, and in the end he caught the number one player in the world to be guilty. He wouldlike to play again, and promises to allow seth the real admin to take care of all thr managing. Though he thinks he should recieve a specail color in his name to inform people that this was sethadmin, so people can honor his noble spirit, even though he had to be banned for what he believed was right,.

Thanks

He didn't catch me cheating I have never even played him so how should he know. Only Seth knows that and if you are to far in the dark to see the light then sorry I can't help you.
    Last edited by soccerfu; 10-16-2011 at 09:38 PM.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default why are your eyes so cold?

Do you take pleasure in acting as if you are a simpleton (though you surely might be one). You were exposed, just like ao many have been in the nes for an at3ocious scandal. I have played with you, dimwitt. For all you know, I could be sethadmin......

Default please grow up, soccerfu, man up for your bad actions

:wheelchair:

Quote Originally Posted by richardsmtih View Post
    Do you take pleasure in acting as if you are a simpleton (though you surely might be one). You were exposed, just like ao many have been in the nes for an at3ocious scandal. I have played with you, dimwitt. For all you know, I could be sethadmin......
    (ignoring) I think I know who has exposed himself.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

:wheelchair:
    (ignoring)

Default hahha.... You filthy cheter

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    (ignoring)
    fnmslhjflhjfshljsfvpjd

fnmslhjflhjfshljsfvpjd
    (ignoring)

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    He didn't catch me cheating I have never even played him so how should he know. Only Seth knows that and if you are to far in the dark to see the light then sorry I can't help you.
    Man if you are cheating you must be the worst one ever since the only times I can remember playing against you, we each won about 50% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by ajax View Post
    Man if you are cheating you must be the worst one ever since the only times I can remember playing against you, we each won about 50% of the time.
    I am not cheating. End of story!