Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestion new kind of game "The never end game"

Squire

Talking Suggestion new kind of game "The never end game"

The new idea is a game that never finish... You can call it "The never end game" or "NEG".

In this game, only a defined number of players are autorized (for example 6 players).
    A player must stay in the game a minimum amount of time (2 minutes for example).
    If the player left before, he looses some credits (as actually).
    If the player left after the minimum requested time, he leaves with his new credit, depending on he was good or not.
    In any case, a player can play as long as he wants.

To enter into the game, a new player must wait for a place to become available.

We can imagine one "Never end game" per map !

Hope you will find this funny

Regards,
    Autourdupc (from France)

Quote Originally Posted by autourdupc View Post
    The new idea is a game that never finish... You can call it "The never end game" or "NEG".

In this game, only a defined number of players are autorized (for example 6 players).
    A player must stay in the game a minimum amount of time (2 minutes for example).
    If the player left before, he looses some credits (as actually).
    If the player left after the minimum requested time, he leaves with his new credit, depending on he was good or not.
    In any case, a player can play as long as he wants.

To enter into the game, a new player must wait for a place to become available.

We can imagine one "Never end game" per map !

Hope you will find this funny

Regards,
    Autourdupc (from France)
    That sounds awesome.But what if how many credits you get was based on how many kills you had. Like 3-6 points per kill.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Squire

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    That sounds awesome.But what if how many credits you get was based on how many kills you had. Like 3-6 points per kill.
    If you win too much, you get many credits...
    If you die, you quit the game !

In any case, after some hours of game, you will be so tied that you will left the game !

And if you stay too long time without moving (like 30 sec), you are "ejected" out of the game (this permits to have only active gamers) with some credits lost (that is the price to paid to be too static).
    That means only players that decide to quit the game are not blamed.

Do you think it can be a good idea ?

Squire

We can imagine that 1 kill = + 1 point
    I die = -1 point

It is very simple and permits to have fun

I die = -1 point
    I don't like that idea.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

If you win too much, you get many credits...
    If you die, you quit the game !

In any case, after some hours of game, you will be so tied that you will left the game !

And if you stay too long time without moving (like 30 sec), you are "ejected" out of the game (this permits to have only active gamers) with some credits lost (that is the price to paid to be too static).
    That means only players that decide to quit the game are not blamed.

Do you think it can be a good idea ?
    Some of it I like some of it not so much.

what about a team, deathmatch, crate king, hardcore and beagles mode for each map.

When do you think we will be agreed on everything enough to give it to Seth.

Squire

what about a team, deathmatch, crate king, hardcore and beagles mode for each map.
    I don't know yet...
    This "NEG" is an idea, and needs to be worked...
    One can imagine that every hours, mode is auto changing, or map... Or that the best "killer" for the last 10 minutes can change some settings "in live" (with a pop-up coming into it's screen).

We can also imagine that we can go from one map to another one using a door... This can extend the possibility to have more players in the same game (i.e. up to 8 players per map, means 24 players with 3 maps connected - and you can't go to a map if it is full).

And we can imagine a target with countdown on a wall... You have to fire in it at the end of countdown...This target can give credits... Or change something in the game !

So many possibilities... Maybe we can start with basic setting !

I don't know yet...
    This "NEG" is an idea, and needs to be worked...
    One can imagine that every hours, mode is auto changing, or map... Or that the best "killer" for the last 10 minutes can change some settings "in live" (with a pop-up coming into it's screen).

We can also imagine that we can go from one map to another one using a door... This can extend the possibility to have more players in the same game (i.e. up to 8 players per map, means 24 players with 3 maps connected - and you can't go to a map if it is full).

And we can imagine a target with countdown on a wall... You have to fire in it at the end of countdown...This target can give credits... Or change something in the game !

So many possibilities... Maybe we can start with basic setting !
    sounds really good!

What about a setting to change everything to like negative or change the cloud cover or change the time to night or day.

Squire

What about a setting to change everything to like negative or change the cloud cover or change the time to night or day.
    Yes... This is also a nice idea

I hope all of this thread is making growing new idea to the dev, and we can one day found a new game called "NEG" !

what about rooms based on color level. Like all, greens all whites, etc. And just one big room for all kinds of them.And instead of the name being a color the whole tank is that color.

What about expanding the little maps like arena and add more obstacles.

what about rooms based on color level. Like all, greens all whites, etc. And just one big room for all kinds of them.And instead of the name being a color the whole tank is that color.

Yes... This is also a nice idea

I hope all of this thread is making growing new idea to the dev, and we can one day found a new game called "NEG" !
    I call co-founder!

Hmm, maybe I'll do the color room thing, good idea! Rooms eh? Like a quake level? Well, I guess variety is good...

I could color tanks the same as the name but I'm saving tank colors for something else I have planned...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Hmm, maybe I'll do the color room thing, good idea! Rooms eh? Like a quake level? Well, I guess variety is good...

I could color tanks the same as the name but I'm saving tank colors for something else I have planned...
    oooo i like the suspense!

Lesser Knight

Default me too

I am eagerly waiting. Thanks seth.

Noob

Lesser Knight

Default off topic

Off topic, but what time zone are these posts recorded in?

(Noob will be number one soon)

Off topic, but what time zone are these posts recorded in?
    I think the website server is running on Tokyo time (UTC+9) - but you can set your time zone if you edit your profile (Forum Actions->Edit profile->General settings) so it should show it in local time if you do that.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies