Thread: Seth, I would like another chance

Default Seth, I would like another chance

ok, Seth I sincerely apologize for trying to go undercover and see if soccerfu was cheating. I wanted to take matters into my own hands, but I will let you handle all misconducts now. I would like to be able to play now, though I think I should have a special color.

Thanks,
    sethadmim

Ok, unbanned.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default thanks seth

Thaks seth, I'll be sure to let you handle ecerything

ps.

Lesser Knight

Default Suggestions too

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Ok, unbanned.
    Hey seth, please change it to fewer instead of less at the second screen. Also, have you thought about my wagering game idea?

Also, I see you gave sethadmin a special color. Could you give me the same? I have neve been a troll and i can be like an assistant for you in terms of gameplay.

Thanks,

Noob

Quote Originally Posted by Bllbb6435 View Post
    Hey seth, please change it to fewer instead of less at the second screen. Also, have you thought about my wagering game idea?

Also, I see you gave sethadmin a special color. Could you give me the same? I have neve been a troll and i can be like an assistant for you in terms of gameplay.

Thanks,

Noob
    I don't think he gave him the special color noob.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Knight

Default Yes

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    I don't think he gave him the special color noob.
    Yes he did, and he gave him am @ sign in front of his name.

Noob

No, an @ would mean he's a real admin. If he has an @ in front of his name we've got a serious problem. Also, if he uses the name "sethadmin" he'd be banned again.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Default Explanation

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    No, an @ would mean he's a real admin. If he has an @ in front of his name we've got a serious problem. Also, if he uses the name "sethadmin" he'd be banned again.
    It must be some sort of error seth. Yes, i saw him go on. He tried to type a name into the home screen but then when he went into the lobby it automatically said @sethadmin in that neon blue color. It was strange.

Noob

It must be some sort of error seth. Yes, i saw him go on. He tried to type a name into the home screen but then when he went into the lobby it automatically said @sethadmin in that neon blue color. It was strange.

Noob
    He must be trying to do it again.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Knight

Default Good idea

BBut he isnt allowed to use commenta. though it is a good idea because it gives the impression u r on without harmong anyone. thus, peoplw will act better and everyone ist

Lesser Knight

Default Why are you so dimwitted?

He must be trying to do it again.
    he is not tricking anyone. he has changed and is now trying to help keep tanked world a kind and paradiSical place.

Default Help seth

Seth, you made it so I could play at first. And you gave me a special color and everyone was behaving, but whennyou toke away color, I can't play I think. Please return color and alloa me to commsnt so I can help be kinda nd let otjers do the same

thanks

Seth, you made it so I could play at first. And you gave me a special color and everyone was behaving, but whennyou toke away color, I can't play I think. Please return color and alloa me to commsnt so I can help be kinda nd let otjers do the same
    Uh, I didn't give you a special color (well, not on purpose.. could've been a bug..) and I just saw you still playing as "sethadmin". Why didn't you change your name? Oh well, I changed it for you, "Vigilante FY".

Sorry, you're unmuted now, I forgot to fix that when I unbanned you... un-banning is very rare, I don't have much practice with it.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

he is not tricking anyone. he has changed and is now trying to help keep tanked world a kind and paradiSical place.
    Ok that's good. Don't be so offensive with your titles.
    Last edited by soccerfu; 10-23-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Lesser Knight

Default Sorry

Ok that's good. Don't be so offensive with your titles.
    Sorry, that wasnt me. Vigilante posted that on my account. I would never say that soccerfu.
    Noob will be number one soon

Sorry, that wasnt me. Vigilante posted that on my account. I would never say that soccerfu.
    thanks noob.