Thread: Soccerfu needs to get off his high horse

Default Soccerfu needs to get off his high horse

Dear fellow common tankers,

I was tryinf to play with soccerfu and noob today but they were bullying me and harassing me. I was trying to make them stop and telling them to be nice, but they thoufht just becauae they had a special color, they could do anything. They think I'm too trashy and can't play with the common folk. This a horribly elitist mindset and I encourage all us lowly tankers to protest.

Sorry ?I had to inform of this injustice but it is my new duty as vigilante,

respectfully signing off.

Default someone has fallen off their horse

me and noob respectfully asked you to leave and you didnt. We did not say anything rude or disrespectful. End of story.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Knight

Default Very true

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    me and noob respectfully asked you to leave and you didnt. We did not say anything rude or disrespectful. End of story.
    Soccerfu is right. You need to calm down with the vigilante stuff. We went to a private room to talk and then when you snuk in, you just harassed us. Be nicer, vigilante ( or should i say the banned sethadmin).
    Noob will be number one soon

Default You were very rude

Words hurt very much, and you may not have felt they did and you may have thought you were righteouslyjoking, but as a newly appointed vigilante, I have to stand up to this injustice. Soccerfu and noob, you need to change your behavior. You are the reason why seth has to worry so much about interactions between tanked citiizens. You think points translate into complete freedom, but they dont. Please grow up soon.

Default someone has fallen of their horse

Quote Originally Posted by richardsmtih View Post
    Words hurt very much, and you may not have felt they did and you may have thought you were righteouslyjoking, but as a newly appointed vigilante, I have to stand up to this injustice. Soccerfu and noob, you need to change your behavior. You are the reason why seth has to worry so much about interactions between tanked citiizens. You think points translate into complete freedom, but they dont. Please grow up soon.
    (ignoring)
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default This is one big game, right?

You are so childish. Stick your tounge out so more. But just wait untill the protest begins and nobody will want to play with your sorry cheating soul. Rise above your barbarity, and become a human for god sake.

Wink

You are so childish. Stick your tounge out so more. But just wait untill the protest begins and nobody will want to play with your sorry cheating soul. Rise above your barbarity, and become a human for god sake.
    (ignoring)

Default The Gods have banned Soccerfu for being a complete jackass

(ignoring)

(ignoring)

Lesser Knight

Default Please listen

(ignoring)
    I also am trying to ignore vigilante, but it is getting too difficult. Seth, i feel you should ban him again or tell him to be nicer. If you look at the logs for today, i am sure you will see that he was very aggressive and now sethadmin is displaying rude behavior on the forum.

P.s. if you neee a real vigilante or deputee that wont harass anyone, soccerfu and I are always there.

Noob
    Noob will be number one soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bllbb6435 View Post
    I also am trying to ignore vigilante, but it is getting too difficult. Seth, i feel you should ban him again or tell him to be nicer. If you look at the logs for today, i am sure you will see that he was very aggressive and now sethadmin is displaying rude behavior on the forum.

P.s. if you neee a real vigilante or deputee that wont harass anyone, soccerfu and I are always there.

Noob
    This is very true.