Thread: Some of them are getting scared

Default Some of them are getting scared

Hey Seth ever since I got the lead some high ranked players that used to play me have gotten scared of me. I wonder sometimes if that's how they get so many points. I want to play them because I don't want to end up fighting a bunch of whites and barely getting any points. Do you have any ideas of how I could get them to not be scared of me anymore?
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

I like playing against you although I usually get killed. Thats how you get better

Quote Originally Posted by mikeypom View Post
    I like playing against you although I usually get killed. Thats how you get better
    I know I know but I am talking about players in the color range of purple to neon blue(kirti or peter)
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default Actually most of the high scorers have a faster tank....Hmmmm

Head to head i can beat almost anyone...just not cheaters