Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Official CM Clan forum Thread

  1. #1

    Red face Official CM Clan forum Thread

    To apply:
    Why should we recruit you
    How can you help us
    GTopia ign
    level
    age
    Nickname

    CM Clan list
    Owner:Braveman158 and CarloRay
    Co-ownernone at the moment)
    apprenticesnone at the moment)
    newbiesnone at the moment)


    Hopefully you join us and heres a little something about me and carlo

    Braveman158-Fun guy but a little bit hot tempered
    From:Singapore
    Race:chinese( i can speak english~.~ dont judge me)

    CarloRay- Fun, caring and is a very entertaining person! be sure to add him as friend
    From:Singapore
    Race:Phillipino/Pinoy (speaks tagalog and english well)

    We will be a fun clan when more people join,
    Jobs will be added in soon.

    World: Nubcake,Carmanclan
    Braveman158
    ~The Nubcake

  2. #2
    Lesser Wizard CarloRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by braveman158 View Post
    To apply:
    Why should we recruit you
    How can you help us
    GTopia ign
    level
    age
    Nickname

    CM Clan list
    Owner:Braveman158 and CarloRay
    Co-ownernone at the moment)
    apprenticesnone at the moment)
    newbiesnone at the moment)


    Hopefully you join us and heres a little something about me and carlo

    Braveman158-Fun guy but a little bit hot tempered
    From:Singapore
    Race:chinese( i can speak english~.~ dont judge me)

    CarloRay- Fun, caring and is a very entertaining person! be sure to add him as friend
    From:Singapore
    Race:Phillipino/Pinoy (speaks tagalog and english well)

    We will be a fun clan when more people join,
    Jobs will be added in soon.

    World: Nubcake,Carmanclan
    I don't think I'm either fun or caring person... Just try to join this clan! If anyone's asking what CM is, It's CarMan gang, which is half of our names.

    ~CarloRay :|
    My very own clothing guide!

    Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

    Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay


  3. #3
    Master Sorcerer Carlo Miguel Velasco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    This account is now been made private. Sorry stalkers.
    Posts
    2,543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CarloRay View Post
    I don't think I'm either fun or caring person... Just try to join this clan! If anyone's asking what CM is, It's CarMan gang, which is half of our names.

    ~CarloRay :|
    I'm not saying that my name is "Copyrigted" but the word "CM" kinda... annoys me.(Since CM is the acronym for Carlo Miguel.)


    Hehe. Just annoys me abit. I'll just clarify that I'm not the founder...


    Still, Good Luck for your clan!

  4. #4
    Lesser Wizard CarloRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Invisible in your world (thats right! a glitch!)
    Posts
    497

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlo Miguel Velasco View Post
    I'm not saying that my name is "Copyrigted" but the word "CM" kinda... annoys me.(Since CM is the acronym for Carlo Miguel.)


    Hehe. Just annoys me abit. I'll just clarify that I'm not the founder...


    Still, Good Luck for your clan!
    Uh.. If you'd like, you can join the clan, if you're not too annoyed.

    ~CarloRay :|
    P.S. I know that feeling about the name thing.
    My very own clothing guide!

    Thanks to CoolDrew for this cool sig! Click my eggs please?
    ]http://pokefarm.org/_ext/BDui0FRrvDuN6DuD5GRrz

    Live your dream, its cool.~CarloRay


  5. #5
    Master Sorcerer DemonBoii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    915

    Default

    I just joined and because im friends with CarloRay Im the new Co-Leader im clearing the world CarmanClan as im writing this



  6. #6

    Default ABOUT BEING CO LEADER

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonBoii View Post
    I just joined and because im friends with CarloRay Im the new Co-Leader im clearing the world CarmanClan as im writing this
    Please do let me and carlo discuss, Just because you and carlo are friends, Does not mean that we both have accepted you as our co leader, We will be discussing this later on. Will keep you notified on this thread, Be sure to check it.
    Braveman158
    ~The Nubcake

  7. #7
    Master Sorcerer BenXxxXZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    South-East Asia, Singapore
    Posts
    3,596

    Default

    I would join!
    Username:
    fooZae

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer DemonBoii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    915

    Default

    How can you help us: By Building and advertising
    GTopia ign DemonBoii
    level
    age 14
    Nickname DemonBoii



  9. #9
    Lesser Wizard Shinichi110's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    PHILIPINES
    Posts
    114

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by braveman158 View Post
    To apply:
    Why should we recruit you
    How can you help us
    GTopia ign
    level
    age
    Nickname

    CM Clan list
    Owner:Braveman158 and CarloRay
    Co-ownernone at the moment)
    apprenticesnone at the moment)
    newbiesnone at the moment)


    Hopefully you join us and heres a little something about me and carlo

    Braveman158-Fun guy but a little bit hot tempered
    From:Singapore
    Race:chinese( i can speak english~.~ dont judge me)

    CarloRay- Fun, caring and is a very entertaining person! be sure to add him as friend
    From:Singapore
    Race:Phillipino/Pinoy (speaks tagalog and english well)

    We will be a fun clan when more people join,
    Jobs will be added in soon.

    World: Nubcake,Carmanclan

    MSG FOR CARLO RAy:Carlo gusto ko Sumale sa clan nyo dto ung application form (translate: Carlo I want to join on your clan this is my application form)

    Growtopia ign:shinichi110

    Age:11 (XD LOL)

    Why you should recruit me: kase magaling ako (translate:CUZ IM AWSOME)

    World:shinichikudo110

    Nickname:ecko,shin (my nick name in game is shin so plz call me shin)

    LVL: LVL.9 (XD)

    How can I help you:I can donate (BUT OLZ NO RARES IM POOR XD)

Similar Threads

  1. A clan sub forum
    By Turtwig1123 in forum Suggestion Box
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2013, 07:02 PM
  2. PAGODA - Official thread
    By Gurregris in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:23 PM
  3. SEEDSMUSEUM Official Thread.
    By Angrox in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-02-2013, 06:12 AM
  4. WATERLIFE: Official Thread
    By Torus in forum World Showcase
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 03:17 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •