Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: Bug report

  1. #1
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Exclamation Bug report

    Hey Seth today I was playing a game when I turned into a zombie tank. I wasn't a full zombie tank because i could not move or shoot. It was a team game by the way. Me against two other tanks(the other tank was a white who was just getting in the way and costing me lives. Honestly I was happy when he left). I still won the team game but the bug i told you about above happened. when they finally killed me from my half normal half zombie that gave their team a kill. please fix this. This bug is very unfair to me and all my other fellow tankers( i do not have a screen shot right now but i bet you 100% that if it happens again i will get a screen shot and post it here).
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  2. #2
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Yeah I've heard of this before... I'll try to fix it.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  3. #3
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Great game but extremely buggy. (btw the game is so good because of its simplicity)

    Here are my bugs
    1. Constantly getting stuck in the hedge
    2. Crashes a lot. I'm Im using an iPad 1 with a good wifi connection. You can tell a lot of people crash too because it's very common to see tanks greyed out on the score screen
    3. Shots not registering, I'm head to head shooting with someone and I am hitting him directly but no life coming off
    4. items dissapearing... Example I use an item like health to keep from dying, I use it but never registers so I die but item disappears from my inventory anyway
    5. Crate king is bad especially with Egypt map. Guys swoop in. Hange to crate king last second and you can't even back out because person in pyramid gets 3 to 4 almost immediately
    6a. Zombie tanks
    6b. Dying but not respawning. Just happened to soccerfu and he was asking people to shoot him (I happily did)
    7. Tank getting stuck moving in one direction. Several times I have respawned to find myself moving full speed diagonally (the control pad is lit up without me touching it)

    I think I had more but I'm drawing a blank.

    Not a bug but this game is growing so much and I would like to keep plaing so we really need a SIGN IN FEATURE to play from other devices. I hate this iPad and I want to play on something else but right now I'm stuck

    Again the game if flat out fun and I will continue to play but it's a victim of its own success... People want more... Haha at least I do

    Thanks for a good game
    Last edited by yellow; 11-15-2011 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Added info
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  4. #4
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Great game but extremely buggy. (btw the game is so good because of its simplicity)

    Here are my bugs
    1. Constantly getting stuck in the hedge
    2. Crashes a lot. I'm Im using an iPad 1 with a good wifi connection. You can tell a lot of people crash too because it's very common to see tanks greyed out on the score screen
    3. Shots not registering, I'm head to head shooting with someone and I am hitting him directly but no life coming off
    4. items dissapearing... Example I use an item like health to keep from dying, I use it but never registers so I die but item disappears from my inventory anyway
    5. Crate king is bad especially with Egypt map. Guys swoop in. Hange to crate king last second and you can't even back out because person in pyramid gets 3 to 4 almost immediately
    6a. Zombie tanks
    6b. Dying but not respawning. Just happened to soccerfu and he was asking people to shoot him (I happily did)
    7. Tank getting stuck moving in one direction. Several times I have respawned to find myself moving full speed diagonally (the control pad is lit up without me touching it)

    I think I had more but I'm drawing a blank.

    Not a bug but this game is growing so much and I would like to keep plaing so we really need a SIGN IN FEATURE to play from other devices. I hate this iPad and I want to play on something else but right now I'm stuck

    Again the game if flat out fun and I will continue to play but it's a victim of its own success... People want more... Haha at least I do

    Thanks for a good game
    All these bugs are true. Thanks for shooting me yellow to unfreeze me but end the round as it happened. Also you only shot twice so i did not die. So next time keep shooting until you see on your screen " you killed Soccerfu".
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  5. #5
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Thanks guys. Yeah, I definitely need to fix that. Any ideas of the specific circumstances that cause the ghosting? Might help me recreate it.

    Right now I'm stuck with some contract work so I won't be able to do much for the next few weeks.. but .. soon I hope
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  6. #6
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Seth, much appreciated you looking into it especially considering its a free app. If I get any ideas what may cause it I will pass it along.

    Soccerfu, my bad fella, I thought I made you come back... if I get the opportunity again I be sure to shot you until my thumb hurts
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  7. #7

    Default Slowed at start bug

    I have experienced many times now a bug where at the very beginning of a match (happens in both team and solo), the bug makes it such that I can only move like an inch then progress stops. Then I move another inch and progress stops. Drives me crazy! Happens about 1 in 20 matches. Anyone else experience this?

    Blitz

  8. #8
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    I have experienced many times now a bug where at the very beginning of a match (happens in both team and solo), the bug makes it such that I can only move like an inch then progress stops. Then I move another inch and progress stops. Drives me crazy! Happens about 1 in 20 matches. Anyone else experience this?

    Blitz
    Yes this happens to me all the time. I think this is because dry fingers not sure.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  9. #9
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    I can't figure out how to reproduce this bug yet..
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  10. #10
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    269

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Yes this happens to me all the time. I think this is because dry fingers not sure.
    same for me. I'm sure because of dry fingers. It appears especially when I fight against high rank tanks

  11. #11
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blast07 View Post
    same for me. I'm sure because of dry fingers. It appears especially when I fight against high rank tanks
    Do you know how to get your tank working again Blast07. Go back and keep going back for about 5 inches and then slowly spin around forward and it will stop that until the next time you get dry fingers.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  12. #12
    Lesser Wizard
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    269

    Default

    ok, I'll check this.
    but paper handkerchief works almost fine

  13. #13
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Adding beagle issues to the list.

    1. Sometimes when shooting a beagle it explodes almost instantly. This usually happens when im close to a wall (but definitely not close enough to have the beagle hit it)

    2. Beagles passing through tanks and doing nothing. This has happened several times and while I understand that a crappy connection may have the opponents tanks not really in the spot I am shooting at there have been times where the opponents tank is clearly moving in a straight line and it passes through it.
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  14. #14
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Crashing is really, really bad. I am playing on an iPad 1 with the newest software. I have nothing else running and I do a fresh reboot at least once per hour. Is there any fixes for this or am I doing something wrong? I have crashed 6 times tonight alone! I must have lost 300 points tonight alone on the crashes.
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  15. #15
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Yikes, that's bad. Anyone else on an iPad having crashes like this? I will update my iPad1 to the latest OS and do some testing.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  16. #16
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Wow I must be having a bad night. Since my last post: 2 more crashes, 1 just as the match is starting the other 1/2 way through a match in the fortress and also got zombie tanked.

    I really dont think my iPad can handle running this game. I hope you can do some kind of sign in because I cant wait to switch devices.
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  17. #17
    Administrator Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    5,340

    Default

    Well, if I programmed it right the worst thing that can possible happen would be it runs slowly - never crash! So if it's crashing that's something I have to fix.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

  18. #18
    Knight yellow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    NJ/NYC
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Hey its a great game... I cant remember the last time I got into playing a game. Thanks for checking this stuff out not only myself but all the other players. Thanks Seth
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

  19. #19
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Hey its a great game... I cant remember the last time I got into playing a game.
    Yeah i cant remember either. Thins game is sooooooooooooooo cool.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

  20. #20
    Master Sorcerer soccerfu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    good old USA
    Posts
    760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yikes, that's bad. Anyone else on an iPad having crashes like this? I will update my iPad1 to the latest OS and do some testing.
    I dont have an ipad but my touchpad still does this very often. About once every other day.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Similar Threads

  1. Bug report?
    By in forum Dink Smallwood HD
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-26-2004, 04:43 PM
  2. Bug report..
    By in forum Funeral Quest
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-14-2002, 04:47 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •