Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bug report

Default Beagles crawling on walls

Wanted to report that twice today I saw a beagle hit a wall and instead of detonating, it proceeded to slide along the wall. I've not seen that before today, but didn't think that was intended.

Anyway, I thought it was cool, as it was my Beagle. The poor sap who thought he had evaded it, only to have it crawl down the wall and kill him probably didn't.
    --*Blitz*--

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yep, that's how it does it.
    I don't think this is fair. Can you set it up so that no points are awarded? Probably difficult to program someone who quits vs. someone who loses connection.

Today we were playing and it was 7-0, my team. Everyone lost connection but the other team won, thus taking 30 some pts from me.

Regarding beagles, I also saw a beagle pass right through someone today. It actually cost me the game and some 30 pts. It was a newb, we both shot beagles at the same time. His hit me and mine passed through him.

Also, in hedge, I encountered getting stuck in the wall again. As soon as I spawn my left rear tread is stuck in the wall.

Thanks Seth, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz View Post
    Wanted to report that twice today I saw a beagle hit a wall and instead of detonating, it proceeded to slide along the wall. I've not seen that before today, but didn't think that was intended.

Anyway, I thought it was cool, as it was my Beagle. The poor sap who thought he had evaded it, only to have it crawl down the wall and kill him probably didn't.
    Yeah i think this sounds cool too.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by rawmilk View Post
    I don't think this is fair. Can you set it up so that no points are awarded? Probably difficult to program someone who quits vs. someone who loses connection.

Today we were playing and it was 7-0, my team. Everyone lost connection but the other team won, thus taking 30 some pts from me.
    I think this is plenty fair.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Default I got two big bugs

1. Not being able to get on this is not a bug they keep lowering the game copacity this is so anoying because I can't play the game any more

2. Keep getting kicked of because of the capacity

I was in a game playing and everything was going crazy everyone was spawning in side each other. Everyone that died youd end up spawning inside someone that died to it was pretty crazy but Fun(: just wanted to share this
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    IGN--> iNasa

Default SWAG

Quote Originally Posted by LOLKidz117. View Post
    I was in a game playing and everything was going crazy everyone was spawning in side each other. Everyone that died youd end up spawning inside someone that died to it was pretty crazy but Fun(: just wanted to share this
    that is sick man