Thread: Is it just me or do most high scorers have faster tanks?Faster OS?

Default Is it just me or do most high scorers have faster tanks?Faster OS?

I know this is a fact becuase when we are running parallel, they're tanks go faster...are certain OS faster than others?

All tanks should move at the same speed regardless of device or framerate. A heavily damaged tank still moves at the same speed as an unhurt tank.

At least that's how it's supposed to work, maybe I should do some tests to verify it...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Hi Seth

While I have seen some of the high scorers do amazing strategic moves to warrant their high scores MORE OFTEN THAN NOT...the high scorers have literally "hunted me down" even though we are both at full throttle and on opposite sides of the battle arena. While I do think that many of the high scoeres have incredible skills, I would venture to say that many are simply running faster tanks. I see this mostly on the android system as opposed to the web os system...So we are not actually fraid of these high scorers but we dont want to run bi-planes when they have f-16s and lose points ..Checking into it would be awesome..Maybe starting one tank on one side and the other on the other side and see if one catches up with the other...Great game...thank you! Flip

Lesser Wizard

flippyflyer, definitely faster mobile phone and faster network should help.
    on slower mobile tank is less sensitive for your action (like turn or shot), and on slower network other tanks move in jumps, and you have less time to shot them because they suddenly appears in front of you.
    and last but not least, I observed that when more tanks are on stage, then action is less fluent. In my case eight is to much.

Definitely agree. Higher scorers tanks certainly do generally go faster and even seem to shoot faster.

Question why, may i ask, do you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Play1 View Post
    Definitely agree. Higher scorers tanks certainly do generally go faster and even seem to shoot faster.
    don't you realize he is talking about high ranks like you Play1. And i agree with blast07. it deepens on the speed and power of your network.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Well I'm not that high ranked!

In the interests of disclosure I'm on Telstra ADSL2+, usually about 4-5000 kbps download, and using a HP touchpad unmodified straight out of the box.

what are you running soccerfu?

using a HP touchpad unmodified straight out of the box.
    exactly what you are using.
    Last edited by soccerfu; 11-13-2011 at 02:41 AM.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Lesser Knight

Default Yes

Well I'm not that high ranked!

In the interests of disclosure I'm on Telstra ADSL2+, usually about 4-5000 kbps download, and using a HP touchpad unmodified straight out of the box.

what are you running soccerfu?
    I am on an iPad and I do notice that when i am connected to different networks there sometimes seems to be a different speed that my tank moves with. Hey on the speed subject, why not have an item that increases your speed for a little bit?

Noob
    Noob will be number one soon

Quote Originally Posted by Bllbb6435 View Post
    Hey on the speed subject, why not have an item that increases your speed for a little bit?
    Yes I like this idea to.