Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 63

Thread: Pixel Apocolypse

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    Wow, sounds powerful!
    Though the compiler will not be as effective on mobile it will still be a little more powerful. Im still learning ios at the moment so i can try to make at least one game app (and maybe even put it on the appstore though it costs like 100$ a year. And perhaps you can join me )

    Anyway is pixel apocalypse a survival or a campaign?

  2. #22
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Though the compiler will not be as effective on mobile it will still be a little more powerful. Im still learning ios at the moment so i can try to make at least one game app (and maybe even put it on the appstore though it costs like 100$ a year. And perhaps you can join me )

    Anyway is pixel apocalypse a survival or a campaign?
    Well, i'm thinking about modes.
    I will write the basic idea of the game and options on the thread, when i'm about to edit.
    So far it's been going great!
    IGN: Angro

  3. #23
    Master Sorcerer mechron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Hmm... What type of logo do you want.

    Never give a sword to a man who cannot dance - Confucious
    Face, meet gun, gun, greet face ~ Mechron
    I do Sigs... decently good ones. For free. Pm me for more details.

  4. #24
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechron View Post
    Hmm... What type of logo do you want.
    I'm not really sure what do you mean by what type?
    IGN: Angro

  5. #25
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    I'll give you guys this. A soundtrack from the game, which is being used on the main menu:
    https://soundcloud.com/anks-olen/eternity_main

    And a little preview of one of the safehouse designs (Watermarked Just In Case. Gandalf won't let you copy):



    Also, let me give you some more info about what's going on in the game:
    - Basically you can choose yourself a game mode (Campaign,Free Roam,Survival).
    You can also choose a character, (name search in progress). The character is the same with other types of clothing. You have a base with a couple of other surviours, who will come by playing the story. But the problem is, it's often being attacked by zombies and sometimes you have to protect the safehouse. To make it happen less, you can be able to craft things with different items your teammates have found. You just have to be smart and creative enough to match them all together. Almost the same things with weaponary, but these can be found or currently "the axe", which well be turned into something more creative. Also to mention, there will be 5 different swing objects only or so, since it's very powerful. But only 1 can be wearen at a time.

    There will be different types of zombies with special abilites, strenghts, weaknesses.
    For example, the Quackabot-407. A creepy duckly mechanic moving towards you, destroying everything, which is on it's way. Even teammates. Quackabot-407 doesn't give a darn. He just wants destruction. He can only be destroyed by map triggers and traps.
    Weapons are harmless agaist him.
    Imagine him coming towards you, almost undestroyable.




    Wel. I'll tell you guys more, when more is ready.
    IGN: Angro

  6. #26
    Master Sorcerer Cade83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Somewhere in the world
    Posts
    1,746

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    I'll give you guys this. A soundtrack from the game, which is being used on the main menu:
    https://soundcloud.com/anks-olen/eternity_main

    And a little preview of one of the safehouse designs (Watermarked Just In Case. Gandalf won't let you copy):



    Also, let me give you some more info about what's going on in the game:
    - Basically you can choose yourself a game mode (Campaign,Free Roam,Survival).
    You can also choose a character, (name search in progress). The character is the same with other types of clothing. You have a base with a couple of other surviours, who will come by playing the story. But the problem is, it's often being attacked by zombies and sometimes you have to protect the safehouse. To make it happen less, you can be able to craft things with different items your teammates have found. You just have to be smart and creative enough to match them all together. Almost the same things with weaponary, but these can be found or currently "the axe", which well be turned into something more creative. Also to mention, there will be 5 different swing objects only or so, since it's very powerful. But only 1 can be wearen at a time.

    There will be different types of zombies with special abilites, strenghts, weaknesses.
    For example, the Quackabot-407. A creepy duckly mechanic moving towards you, destroying everything, which is on it's way. Even teammates. Quackabot-407 doesn't give a darn. He just wants destruction. He can only be destroyed by map triggers and traps.
    Weapons are harmless agaist him.
    Imagine him coming towards you, almost undestroyable.




    Wel. I'll tell you guys more, when more is ready.
    That soundtrack is really good! Now I'm really excited for the game. Can't wait until it comes out!
    Even though I quit and I'm gone, I just want to say that I really miss this community.
    (Is it still similar to the way it used to be?)

  7. #27

    Default

    Epic soundtrack. The modes sound interesting too. You are working hard on the game so it should come out good.

  8. #28
    Master Sorcerer mechron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Wow... that's really good art!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    I'm not really sure what do you mean by what type?
    Like what mood, pixelated or not? Ect. I got spare time at school... and I'm a pretty decent artist. Sooo... yeah!

    Never give a sword to a man who cannot dance - Confucious
    Face, meet gun, gun, greet face ~ Mechron
    I do Sigs... decently good ones. For free. Pm me for more details.

  9. #29
    Master Sorcerer tom1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Britain (Hayes)
    Posts
    775

    Default

    I can voice act so just ask me if u need any help







    Also looks really really good: D
    if you have any ice plz donate to ICEPARKOUR


    <click for some reason lol

  10. #30
    Master Sorcerer mechron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Ello, I'm working on some fan art/ Promotional art, a few quick questions. Is the main character gonna be in a haz-mat suit? Also...the zombies im drawing are gonna be a bit detailed, I hope you don't mind ( I thought it might contradict "Pixel" Apocalypse ) Good Day! I hope you like it, if you don't you can slap me. Twice.

    Never give a sword to a man who cannot dance - Confucious
    Face, meet gun, gun, greet face ~ Mechron
    I do Sigs... decently good ones. For free. Pm me for more details.

  11. #31
    Lesser Wizard John Michael Aguado's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Philippines (Maybe at School or at Home.)
    Posts
    416

    Default

    Could you add the this? (If you can't do it, That's okay.)

    ~ Multi-player Mode, which contains the following:

    ~ 1.) Zombie mode (GRWAR!)
    ~ 2.) Co-op Mode! (Teamwork is needed!)
    ~ 3.) Versus Mode (Kill your Enemies, or even your friends!)
    ~ 4.) Bloxxade mode! (Barricade and build shelter's! for Incoming zombie waves! and kill zombies for moolah! and can be offline)
    ~ 5.) Boss mode! (Kill the boss! and become one!)

    ~ Trading System! or weapon's drop in Versus mode...
    ~ Level or Map Editor!


    I can be pretty be demanding, So no hate comments pls.
    ~ Bloxxerous

    WORLD'S:
    BLOXXFARM
    BLOXXED
    BLOXXLAND

    HOPE TO SEE YA IN-GAME!

    Me on PC..

    When I fight Baddies!

  12. #32
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechron View Post
    Wow... that's really good art!

    - - - Updated - - -


    Like what mood, pixelated or not? Ect. I got spare time at school... and I'm a pretty decent artist. Sooo... yeah!
    Well it can be pixelated or a mix of both

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mechron View Post
    Ello, I'm working on some fan art/ Promotional art, a few quick questions. Is the main character gonna be in a haz-mat suit? Also...the zombies im drawing are gonna be a bit detailed, I hope you don't mind ( I thought it might contradict "Pixel" Apocalypse ) Good Day! I hope you like it, if you don't you can slap me. Twice.
    We'll get to know what he looks like later. Designs are still on the work. The costume is still part of one of the unlockables. I'll give more info in the future.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by John Michael Aguado View Post
    Could you add the this? (If you can't do it, That's okay.)

    ~ Multi-player Mode, which contains the following:

    ~ 1.) Zombie mode (GRWAR!)
    ~ 2.) Co-op Mode! (Teamwork is needed!)
    ~ 3.) Versus Mode (Kill your Enemies, or even your friends!)
    ~ 4.) Bloxxade mode! (Barricade and build shelter's! for Incoming zombie waves! and kill zombies for moolah! and can be offline)
    ~ 5.) Boss mode! (Kill the boss! and become one!)

    ~ Trading System! or weapon's drop in Versus mode...
    ~ Level or Map Editor!


    I can be pretty be demanding, So no hate comments pls.
    These are all REALLY REALLY complicated to make especially for me as a rookie programmer.
    Multiplayer would already be too much. The co-op wouldn't really work, since mostly it's controlled by your mouse.

    Some of the suggested modes are already in the game inside the modes. The building thing is already in the plan for safehouse.
    IGN: Angro

  13. #33
    Lesser Wizard ueneazeca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    somewhere in the universe
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    Luckily i mananged to patch the crashing issues.
    One more thing. Is anyone good at logos? I probably need a new one.
    im pretty good with logos what do you want it to look like
    IGN: ueneazeca


  14. #34
    Master Sorcerer mechron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    769

    Default

    Today or tommorow, some art should be ready... depending on how long my Lunch Break is gonna be today...

    Never give a sword to a man who cannot dance - Confucious
    Face, meet gun, gun, greet face ~ Mechron
    I do Sigs... decently good ones. For free. Pm me for more details.

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mechron View Post
    Today or tommorow, some art should be ready... depending on how long my Lunch Break is gonna be today...
    Woah, lunch breaks should be relaxing XD you spend the entire day working? What is your job? I make private programs and even I get like 5 hours a day to do what I want.

  16. #36
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ueneazeca View Post
    im pretty good with logos what do you want it to look like
    I'm not really sure what i'm looking for. But it should definitely be something with zombies and pixels.
    I will throw out a couple more screenshots on the game. So you guys can see the new zombies and the quackabot-407.
    IGN: Angro

  17. #37
    Master Sorcerer mechron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    769

    Default



    - - - Updated - - -

    I had 30 minutes... I'm still working on it!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Brennanber View Post
    Woah, lunch breaks should be relaxing XD you spend the entire day working? What is your job? I make private programs and even I get like 5 hours a day to do what I want.
    Dont work... I'm 14, although I am treated like an adult for multiple reasons.... I am a student at the AIE C: Just started... still learning.

    Never give a sword to a man who cannot dance - Confucious
    Face, meet gun, gun, greet face ~ Mechron
    I do Sigs... decently good ones. For free. Pm me for more details.

  18. #38
    Lesser Wizard ueneazeca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    somewhere in the universe
    Posts
    227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angrox View Post
    I'm not really sure what i'm looking for. But it should definitely be something with zombies and pixels.
    I will throw out a couple more screenshots on the game. So you guys can see the new zombies and the quackabot-407.
    these any good if not i can do more
    Name:  paf1.png
Views: 6
Size:  31.3 KBName:  paf2.png
Views: 6
Size:  41.8 KB
    these are basic i can get more complicated if you like
    IGN: ueneazeca


  19. #39
    Master Sorcerer Angrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    5,376

    Default

    New logo making is in the progress.
    Also if you like to help. Don't copy other icons. I saw someone doing it already..

    The icon is being made by myself. I am still doing that. I've spent like 45 minutes so far to make it look perfect. So far it only looks like this:


    ________________________________________
    UPDATE:

    The icon is finally ready!
    Last edited by Angrox; 12-10-2013 at 01:22 PM.
    IGN: Angro

  20. #40
    Master Sorcerer
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Very good looking game Angrox, cool soundtrack, nice icon, and the preview of the game makes it look very nice. I'm excited to see more.
    GrowID: JakeHC


Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 11:12 PM
  2. Apocolypse Fanart
    By Angrox in forum Fan Creations
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2013, 06:26 AM
  3. pixel art
    By Grizzly in forum Fan Creations
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-08-2013, 07:34 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 05:47 PM
  5. The fastest way to draw pixel by pixel?
    By Otto (Strange) Halmén in forum Official ClanLib SDK Forums
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 07:32 AM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •