Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TPNFRC & FRIENDS

Default TPNFRC & FRIENDS

Hey Friends,

I started this thread so we have place to chat. It is hard to carry on a conversation when we are playing the game.

So this thread is for all of TPNFRC friends to discuss problems with the game, give advice to each other on how we can play better and chat about tanked/other things as well. Believe it or not I think I have made a lot of friends, like others have, so this will be useful.

So Blitz, Danny 3838, Darkhawk, Haikun, Nicholas, Rawmilk, HR4, Roadkill, Sally, Krylix, etc lets chat here

P.S.

Sorry if I didn't mention everyones name above but the list would be very long
    Last edited by TPNFRC; 11-29-2011 at 05:29 PM.

thanks TPNFRC i like this chat room and i am sure it will come in handy some day.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

If this is the way you treat your friends (killing them in Tanked), I'd hate to be your enemy.

Back to the topic:
    ...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me?

Anyway...see you on the battlefield. Remember I still new at this...so be kind. lol...

code to switch to the lesser side is "a" (just thinking...this could be a setup)

Roadkill out...

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    If this is the way you treat your friends (killing them in Tanked), I'd hate to be your enemy.

Back to the topic:
    ...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me?

Anyway...see you on the battlefield. Remember I still new at this...so be kind. lol...

code to switch to the lesser side is "a" (just thinking...this could be a setup)

Roadkill out...
    I agree with Roadkill. I would hate to be your enemy. Unless I already am. And I like your idea Roadkill, could come in handy some day.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Should just be an auto sort of some kind with the teames being divided somewhat equally by the computer. Instead of showing teams from the start just have a team game que with all tanks listed together and sorted into teams fairly by computer when they enter the arena.
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

Anybody else having problems with running into walls and becoming vertical and seeing the clouds? This happened to me about two times yesterday. I go strait for a wall, run into it. And presto I can see the clouds.

Hey guys, has anybody seen that Peter's score is going up. Also Peter if you have started playing and you see this post please reply back so we know you are coming back to tanked now.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Should just be an auto sort of some kind with the teames being divided somewhat equally by the computer. Instead of showing teams from the start just have a team game que with all tanks listed together and sorted into teams fairly by computer when they enter the arena.
    And in team VIP it could mix up the purples and higher to evenly split them between all the greens.

Has anybody else seen whites in VIP? They say they can get into the VIP room. I tell them they cant. They type in /VIP and then I go to the VIP room and they are in there even though they are not over 100. Some of them that do that aren't even over 50! If this happens again I will get a screen shot and make a thread about it to tell Seth. They hacked into a room that they cant even compete in. I mean why go into a room where you are just going to get destroyed without getting even a kill in the hole time that you are in there.

sorry I was unable to go to the team room. By the time I saw you message, the game started..and I was not sure of the name you said. I went to tpnfrc...but was empty.

let me know a date and time and where, and I will show.

Roadkill
    "if it already stinks, you didn't kill it"

Who are you talking to?

sorry...

message was for tpnfrc.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    sorry...

message was for tpnfrc.

No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other.

That sounds like a great idea to setup a time and date so we can all play together!

Reading the post above I agree that it is a problem to start a game when everyone wants to play on the same team as higher rank players.

I understand none of us want to lose point but a higher rank player could have a bad game and not perform as well as a lower rank, I have had several bad games myself.

This happens a lot in Team Vip Lobby. It sometime takes 5 mins or longer to even start the game!

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

Moving on to a different topic. I have two tablets a Touchpad and iPad 2. I use my Touchpad all the time but wanted to see how the game performs on my iPad.

First off the graphics and sound are much better on iPad 2 but my tank seems slower on the iPad. In fact all the tanks seem to be moving slower. Anyone else notice this?

Another thing that would be nice is a user login feature. When I used my iPad I had to create another name and I was a white rank. I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

P.S.

I have no enemies and killing is a part of the game
    Last edited by TPNFRC; 11-28-2011 at 08:27 PM.

I agree about the iPad issue. There seems to issues running this game on an iPad especially it crashing. I have tried both my wife's touchpad and my droid bionic and the game runs much faster on both... I'm amazed it runs faster on my phone. This is why I have my fingers crossed for a sign in option so I can use on a different device. I really think iPad users are at a disadvantage.

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other.

That sounds like a great idea to setup a time and date so we can all play together!

Reading the post above I agree that it is a problem to start a game when everyone wants to play on the same team as higher rank players.

I understand none of us want to lose point but a higher rank player could have a bad game and not perform as well as a lower rank, I have had several bad games myself.

This happens a lot in Team Vip Lobby. It sometime takes 5 mins or longer to even start the game!

If it team could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

Moving on to a different topic. I have two tablets a Touchpad and iPad 2. I use my Touchpad all the time but wanted to see how the game performs on my iPad.

First off the graphics and sound are much better on iPad 2 but my tank seems slower on the iPad. In fact all the tanks seem to be moving slower. Anyone else notice this?

Another thing that would be nice is a user login feature. When I used my iPad I had to create another name and I was a white rank. I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

P.S.

"Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

Default pretending to be tpnfrc

No problem buddy. They will be serveral battles ahead that we will play with each other. Agreed

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have. Agreed

I was telling people in the Lobby that is was me, TPNFRC, and they wouldn't believe me. In fact Halo said I was an idiot for saying I was TPNFRC He said that I can't be TPNFRC because he is a purple rank. This would be a nice feature for people that has multiple devices.

So you were one of those whites with a new tablet kicking butt. Pretty sneaky, if you ask me. Thanks for the suggestion... I just might start claiming fame as well...while getting my butt kicked. See you on the fields. Remember...if you can,t smell it, it ain't Roadkill.

Hey guys whats up. who in this room thinks there should be a one man mission mode as a room on Tanked?

Lesser Knight

Default Hey

]Hey tpnfrc,
    So glad u put up this post. U r one of the nicest tank players I ever played with and I don't like going against u lol u r always so positive about the game and try to have Fun. Hope to see you pink
    =DC=ps. Soccerfu I will catch up to u one day lol
    Last edited by Danny3838; 11-29-2011 at 04:30 AM.

Lesser Knight

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Hey guys whats up. who in this room thinks there should be a one man mission mode as a room on Tanked?
    I think that would be awesome and get more pts too for it or like two players on amission that would be
    Cool
    =DC=

Lesser Knight

If the teams could be sorted automatically and evenly that would be great in VIP. It could be based not by the color you are but by the points you have.

P.S.

I agree I have an iPad also so I don't know the difference but I do t want to be slow either. A sign in feature would be amazing. My mom has an iPad so if I ever wanted to sign in I could just go on hers.
    =DC=

Quote Originally Posted by Danny3838 View Post
    ]Hey tpnfrc,
    So glad u put up this post. U r one of the nicest tank players I ever played with and I don't like going against u lol u r always so positive about the game and try to have Fun. Hope to see you pink
    =DC=ps. Soccerfu I will catch up to u one day lol

Thanks buddy! You as well are very nice and have a positive attitude when playing the game. Its very fun when we play together.

I think as Higher ranks we all should have a positive attitude as we set example for lower ranks.

We all need to remember we are all friends and sometime we will play each other and no feelings should be hurt. I feel bad when I play against friends and they lose points but it happens.

Sorry Roadkill about the game tonight when it was Danny and I vs you and Tankpopper. The game was not starting so I switched. In the game I even paused for a minute because I didn't want to kill you but that would not be fair to my teammates. In the game we will fight each other but after the battle we will still all remain friends, lets all remember this.

P.S

I wish all my friends reach to the next level soon (color)