Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: TPNFRC & FRIENDS

Quote Originally Posted by Danny3838 View Post
    I think that would be awesome and get more pts too for it or like two players on amission that would be
    Cool
    =DC=
    This would be very cool, like a one man or two tournament for some big points

Quote Originally Posted by Danny3838 View Post
    ]
    =DC=ps. Soccerfu I will catch up to u one day lol
    Good luck with that LOL.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    This would be very cool, like a one man or two tournament for some big points
    Yeah at the end who ever wins gets like 1000 to 5000 points or something.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Hey danny3838 nice job in that team game that we played yesterday. killing like that you are soon to be in the top 25 or something. You almost got as much kills as the second guy in the world did.

Hey guys have y'all looked at the latest polls yet? no one has chosen crate king in the "what is your favorite mode?" pole. If you haven't voted yet i would like you to because Seth might remove the one we hate the most. That so far is the crate king.

Hey everyone who sees this post. How about all of us try to gather people(that are our friends or people we know) and ask them to register when we are playing. Or we could just send a broadcast about it during the "rush hours" to reach more people.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Hey guys have y'all looked at the latest polls yet? no one has chosen crate king in the "what is your favorite mode?" pole. If you haven't voted yet i would like you to because Seth might remove the one we hate the most. That so far is the crate king.

I would vote off Crate King!

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    ...good idea for the thread. As I tried to mention a few days ago...we need a "code" to indicate a switch to the other side. Sometimes so many players are all just on the higher scorer sides and the games get boring. If I knew someone would jump with me at the same time, I would do so...even if I end up losing...but if I am the only one to switch, well then, it gets ugly for me. (Nothing like getting stuck in the big town setting, you swear you are the only one left, and four tanks from the other side are just waiting for you to show your tank) ...or does that just happen to me?
    No, this happened to me this morning, costing me a valuable 25 points. In fact, I seesawed from green to blue to green exactly 5 times this past weekend just by getting pulled into games where I had no control over the vote, and was summarily executed by several superstars (purples, no less!). I bit my tongue and took my punishment like a good crewman, but for the life of me could not instill the necessary courage in my league of white to overcome the slaughter. I think Mike and Krylix were actually chatting about the weather whist eviscerating me. 25 points, I'm sure, is nothing to a regal purple, but it's a lot for us lower ranks who can't even break the 500 point barrier.

Rant off, but the point has been raised in other parts of the forum: I think 100% voting with a timer at the end will solve several problems. Yes, I know it may cause some unintended consequences, but getting yanked at the last second into a game at join time is disconcerting.

And hello, everyone. I apologize if I sound frustrated, I guess that's the nature of these games when lacking skills, and I've been at it since Doom... Much grey hair have I.

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Roadkill about the game tonight when it was Danny and I vs you and Tankpopper. The game was not starting so I switched. In the game I even paused for a minute because I didn't want to kill you but that would not be fair to my teammates. In the game we will fight each other but after the battle we will still all remain friends, lets all remember this.

P.S

I wish all my friends reach to the next level soon (color)
    Using the old "game not starting...had to switch line"
    And I read the post where Danny was sucking up (just kidding Danny) then shortly after there was roadkill splattered everywhere. Oh, the shame.

Serious note... I never get upset with gracious players, and most here are of that caliber. I did run into a player yesterday. Same side and all he did was shoot at his own team...on purpose. I told him I would remember his name and see him latter. I did

BTW... Made it over 300 and visited the promised land (vip lobby). I waited alone, got bored, had to figure how to get out , then ended up back in the regular game where I got murdered. But...I have seen the promised land.

Roadkill

Lesser Knight

Hey danny3838 nice job in that team game that we played yesterday. killing like that you are soon to be in the top 25 or something. You almost got as much kills as the second guy in the world did.
    Thanks I plan on it I am at 44 right now so I'll get there soon

Lesser Knight

And I read the post where Danny was sucking up (just kidding Danny) then shortly after there was roadkill splattered everywhere. Oh, the shame.

Serious note... I never get upset with gracious players, and most here are of that caliber. I did run into a player yesterday. Same side and all he did was shoot at his own team...on purpose. I told him I would remember his name and see him latter. I did

BTW... Made it over 300 and visited the promised land (vip lobby). I waited alone, got bored, had to figure how to get out , then ended up back in the regular game where I got murdered. But...I have seen the promised land.

Roadkill
    Haha very funny
    =DC=

Roadkill
    OK Very good. if you were over 100 you could have visited the " promise land" a long time ago. Not when you got to 300.

OK Very good. if you were over 100 you could have visited the " promise land" a long time ago. Not when you got to 300.
    I believe it's set at 300 now.. changed a few weeks ago
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Default Practice Mode/Room

Good playing tonight guys!

I think we would all like to practice without points being taken away. I think a practice room would be very good. This way player could practice their skills and improve without point deductions. What do you guys think? Like a warm up room before the battles!

This feature would be great for new players who sometimes get slaughtered in games and most likely just quit playing. They could go to the room to learn how to move, shoot, etc before entering the real wars.

New players often ask how to shoot, move, etc in a game and its really hard to communicate with them while playing. In some battles if you pause for even a few seconds it could cost you the game.

Great idea T. I could use some practice and tips. Had fun tonight...even if and when I got killed by my friends... No need to apologize. Btw...how were you able to send me that message. Is there a certain command. Give me an example of the text.

I agree. Some of the new guys need to learn all us seniors strategies. Also roadkill about the tips. I would have a lot of those for you and maybe even TPNFRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I believe it's set at 300 now.. changed a few weeks ago
    OK now I know.

Roadkill
    Hey roadkill the best time to go into the VIP lobby is when you see this: SERVER MESSAGE: VIP sorting now auto-enabled. The yellow is secret ink. Highlight it to see the message.

Soccerfu,
    I will try that the next time I see it. Tips... Let me know when. Maybe a one on one game in your team room. Then we could chat as well.

RoadKill

Soccerfu,
    I will try that the next time I see it. Tips... Let me know when. Maybe a one on one game in your team room. Then we could chat as well.

RoadKill
    Ok is Friday a good time?