Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: TPNFRC & FRIENDS

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    Great idea T. I could use some practice and tips. Had fun tonight...even if and when I got killed by my friends... No need to apologize. Btw...how were you able to send me that message. Is there a certain command. Give me an example of the text.
    This is how you send a message. /msg <full or first 3 letters of the name> and here is where you put the message that you want to send. Here is an example: /msgroadkill hey roadkill whats up.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by Danny3838 View Post
    =DC=
    Hey danny dont you know how to do your signature so you dont have to enter it every time?(it be helpful if you would listen to roadkill) if not this is how: go to the top right corner( after you have signed in) and select settings. once you have the page loaded go to edit signature and on the writing space that looks just like when you reply in the forum enter the signature above that you have and after you save it you will never have to put your signature at the end of the text ever again. And in the end your signature should look like mine does except it would say =dc= or whatever you want it to say.
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by soccerfu View Post
    Ok is Friday a good time?
    see you friday

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    see you friday
    I will be on around 5pm central daylight time.

I agree. Some of the new guys need to learn all us seniors strategies. Also roadkill about the tips. I would have a lot of those for you and maybe even TPNFRC.
    Would appreciate any pointers since I have a lot of room for improvement.

Lesser Knight

I agree a practice room would be nice. Both a practice room and a mission room would be fun and helpful and neither of them should gain or lose you pts.
    =DC=

Lesser Knight

Hey danny dont you know how to do your signature so you dont have to enter it every time?(it be helpful if you would listen to roadkill) if not this is how: go to the top right corner( after you have signed in) and select settings. once you have the page loaded go to edit signature and on the writing space that looks just like when you reply in the forum enter the signature above that you have and after you save it you will never have to put your signature at the end of the text ever again. And in the end your signature should look like mine does except it would say =dc= or whatever you want it to say.
    Thnx for the tip. Sorry havnt been reading the forums lately.
    =DC=

Sorry Soccerfu wasn't able to meet you in Team Lobby, got rushed into a game. Next time for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    Sorry Soccerfu wasn't able to meet you in Team Lobby, got rushed into a game. Next time for sure!
    I understand but like i told roadkill if you want tips see me at 5pm central daylight time.

hey guys has anybody seen two players with the same id and name. I saw that tonight. these are their names: player AA and Player AA. they both have the same names and the same id tag!

I understand but like i told roadkill if you want tips see me at 5pm central daylight time.

I will try but don't get home sometimes on Friday until 7 PM EST.

hey guys has anybody seen two players with the same id and name. I saw that tonight. these are their names: player AA and Player AA. they both have the same names and the same id tag!

Really! It could be that the same player entered the room twice but wait Seth did a update to fix that. Hmm don't know then since the name could be the same but the two letter at the end should be different. Maybe since the letter p in one name is lower case and the other P in the other name is uppercase, the system considers it different.

Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combonations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!

Really! It could be that the same player entered the room twice but wait Seth did a update to fix that. Hmm don't know then since the name could be the same but the two letter at the end should be different. Maybe since the letter p in one name is lower case and the other P in the other name is uppercase, the system considers it different.
    "Mortals falter. Kings act. And the mortal who acts? Well that mother f**ker becomes King"

The same player didn't enter the room twice. they were both moving and talking in combat. Also i accidentally typed P instead of p.

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combonations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!
    I call screen name soccerfu!

Quote Originally Posted by yellow View Post
    Actially there are now several AA players in the game. I think Seth ran out of 2 letter combinations due to the amount of players. My guess is the server is just stuck and keeps generating an AA tag to all new players because all other combos are taken. Hey look at it this way as tanked continues to grow we will be the lucky few with 2 letter id's... my guess if seth keeps this system he will have to include a 3rd letter. Or... better yet he sees how big tanked is and gets the sign in thing going where everyone registers a name leaving no need for the 2 letter id's. I have dibs on the yellow screen name!
    Yes, there are many duplicates. With two letters from the alphabet there are really only 676 combinations possible, the usefulness of this is really just to help players know when someone is annoying but changes their name, you can sort of go.. hmm.. the two letters and CP didn't change so, you must be the same guy. The ID's are allowed to overlap and really aren't connected to anything.

We have 127,546 player accounts (people who actually played online) so there are many overlaps. Maybe I should have the server detect the name "Player" and automatically rename them Player8253 or something until they change it themself... hmm.

This is further compounded by a problem on some Android devices where input doesn't work, so the player cannot enter his name or chat at all in the game.. need to fix that.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

soccerfu,

Ended up out with friends after work. Sorry I missed you. Going to try my first game tonight

RoadKill

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe Cheng View Post
    I knew Nicholas would be up there
    Be careful he is sneaky

Be careful he is sneaky
    He is very sneaky!

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yes, there are many duplicates. With two letters from the alphabet there are really only 676 combinations possible, the usefulness of this is really just to help players know when someone is annoying but changes their name, you can sort of go.. hmm.. the two letters and CP didn't change so, you must be the same guy. The ID's are allowed to overlap and really aren't connected to anything.

We have 127,546 player accounts (people who actually played online) so there are many overlaps. Maybe I should have the server detect the name "Player" and automatically rename them Player8253 or something until they change it themself... hmm.

This is further compounded by a problem on some Android devices where input doesn't work, so the player cannot enter his name or chat at all in the game.. need to fix that.
    So wait. You are saying that there could be another soccerfu yk out there!