Thread: A couple of random queries

Talking

Hi- some of you might have seen me on maddnet, malkavian and beyond the grave over the last week or so- i have come back to funeral quest after about a year's break or so- I started playing soon after the game was around. Anyway- I have two queries: one- do the contents of the register in the university have any meaning currently (No-one has done anything noteworthy so far- doinky has shown a glimmer of hope, but he still has a way to go.) and two- although this may be a question for the author of the mod- what possible use can hiring the two twins have? There is no reason for people to choose to store their tags in wood rather than gold or silver, so this option, and the smoke alarm you can buy to partly counteract seem to me to be pointless? Thank you in advance to anyone who anyone who can answer my two queries.

I have two queries

shoot, so long as you aren't american

one- do the contents of the register in the university have any meaning currently (No-one has done anything noteworthy so far- doinky has shown a glimmer of hope, but he still has a way to go.)

It will have in the future, currently it just says the person who is leading.

two- although this may be a question for the author of the mod- what possible use can hiring the two twins have? There is no reason for people to choose to store their tags in wood rather than gold or silver, so this option, and the smoke alarm you can buy to partly counteract seem to me to be pointless?

The twins aren't a mod, they burn people, which is nice. It's so you can get first hit in fights and therefore get more BP. If you get what I mean. You should always store as wood, unless you are worried about getting burned and don't have a safe.

Until fires do safe damage, they aren't gonna play a big role.

I'm sure Seth could fill you in more on what changes he's gonna make before the glorious 1.0 *bows*

Yeah the twins don't really do much in the way of damage the only time you should you use them is.1.when you have so many gold tags you have no idea what to do with them.2.when your bored shootless

Lesser Wizard

Wow.  I never noticed the library option before.  I guess I just got to Spirit U.  To take care of business.  

Thanks for the replies guys- you were very helpful.

Yes we were very helpful and you better give me a reward for this Dan.

Wow.Best reward ever getting to go up to the street for you.WHAT JOY!