Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Problem Players!!

Default Problem Players!!

Hey Seth,

I need your help. I'm having problems with a particular player. I'm very laid back and things don't usually bother me, but this player is too much. Also talkin crap in games not just to me, but other players as well. Calling people names and just talkin trash. He/She is a white player. Name was Player gm but has changed it to tpnfrcgay gm. Now I tried to handle things civilly, I'm not a kid so try to be mature. Not working. I have no idea wat his problem is. Even challenged him to 1 vs 1 to shut him up, he didn't show. Now he is started to broadcast things. I want this player banned! I'm surprise that the server doesn't mute him yet. Please help. Other players have messaged as well that he sets goal to 50 then quits, and is very rude. Player9999 also told me to try to get him banned. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Tpnfrc

hey tp, i can feel the frustration.. i've had same experience. he used my nick too, and swearing when using my nickname.
    anyway best thing is just ignore them. confronting them seems to fuel them more good luck.

btw what does your nickname stand for?

Yeah, this would count as harassment and I'll mute him if I see him. If I notice anybody joining games and quitting on purpose, well, that would be a ban.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by dontshoot View Post
    hey tp, i can feel the frustration.. i've had same experience. he used my nick too, and swearing when using my nickname.
    anyway best thing is just ignore them. confronting them seems to fuel them more good luck.

btw what does your nickname stand for?
    Thanks for the support buddy!

TP is my initials and NFRC is something I own.

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yeah, this would count as harassment and I'll mute him if I see him. If I notice anybody joining games and quitting on purpose, well, that would be a ban.

Thanks Seth! Is there anything you can do about his name, Tpnfrcgay gm? I have a few people that use my name, which I don't mind. I guess they are fans, lol sounds weird. But this name is not appropriate .

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    I notice anybody joining games and quitting on purpose, well, that would be a ban.
    That's funny. People ALWAYS quit on purpose. That's how they play the game. But, good luck with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    I have a few people that use my name, which I don't mind. I guess they are fans
    Yeah i have plenty of people doing that to me! They use names like sociscool or stuff like that!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by Roadkill View Post
    That's funny. People ALWAYS quit on purpose. That's how they play the game. But, good luck with that one.
    Man that would total a lot of bans because lots of people are scared to fight me!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Thanks for the support buddy!

TP is my initials and NFRC is something I own.
    Nice! I know what your name means now!

Hey Seth,

I need your help. I'm having problems with a particular player. I'm very laid back and things don't usually bother me, but this player is too much. Also talkin crap in games not just to me, but other players as well. Calling people names and just talkin trash. He/She is a white player. Name was Player gm but has changed it to tpnfrcgay gm. Now I tried to handle things civilly, I'm not a kid so try to be mature. Not working. I have no idea wat his problem is. Even challenged him to 1 vs 1 to shut him up, he didn't show. Now he is started to broadcast things. I want this player banned! I'm surprise that the server doesn't mute him yet. Please help. Other players have messaged as well that he sets goal to 50 then quits, and is very rude. Player9999 also told me to try to get him banned. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

Tpnfrc
    Lost of people do this to me! I guess people think if they cant beat me they try to get me banned! I mean the last time that happened to me it was a cocky purple that kept saying thing about my mom or something!(i have no idea because i wasn't really listening!)

Lesser Knight

Aw tp that guy is a total bully, you don't have to listen to that meanie. And sean, i just leave sometimes because i don't appreciate the mode they chose. But for team, i never leave because you just ruin it for your team and that's sorta mean.. that's probably why i play single most the time.. and soccerfu, i'm not scared. BRING IT.
    tAnkGIRL

Lesser Knight

Hey Seth there's this one player she is named Chloe and somehow she managed to jump like thousands of points. Just a hunch but I think she might be cheating. Maybe she is using another account? Also Nicholas the pink player was green the other day. I think he might have something to do with it.
    =DC=

Quote Originally Posted by Danny3838 View Post
    Hey Seth there's this one player she is named Chloe and somehow she managed to jump like thousands of points. Just a hunch but I think she might be cheating. Maybe she is using another account? Also Nicholas the pink player was green the other day. I think he might have something to do with it.

Hmmm Chloe was the player above you in rankings last night Danny. Now the name has changed to Nicholas. Also Nicholas and Chloe are related in real life, brother and sister! Something is up!

But its seem like no one cares. Believe it or not I will not be reporting anymore problems on this forum, You report them and nothing happens. I warn people they will get banned ( for acting like idiots), like I did to player gm, nothing happens to them. They continue to be a problem and harrass people and then rub it in your face that nothing will happen to them. Which is true!

Seth you always mention that kids also play the game and we need to be careful. Well its the kids, under 16, that are the problem! The adults are very mature. I have not run into a problem player that is above 16. Its the youngers one that are the problem, but hey who cares!

Anyways I will be moving to London very soon for business purposes. So looks like I will retire soon. Had a blast in the beginning of the game when I was a noob, but now since players know me, its becoming not so fun. Will play a little more until I leave.

Sorry Danny3838 didn't tell you before but I just found out this week, ill be moving. Danny is my besties friend on Tanked and will be in top 5 soon. If anyone deserves it's Danny because he is awesome.

Seth thanks for the great game but the kiddos are the problem here. This will be my last post, have a lot of thing to do before I leave.

TP is my initials and NFRC is a company I own!

BTW I have multiple devices, iPad 2 (two of them), iPhone and touchpad. But I only play one I don't need to cheat! Thats how Nich and Chloe are doing it!

Also Im a very cocky individual, I did'nt get where I am in life by being bullied, in fact it was the opposite but not in this manner. Show me one of these kids in real life I will put them in their place ( which their parents should). These players that are problems just reflect to me what type of family they come from and I feel very very sorry for them, because I know what the future will be for them.

I'm out forever

Yo

TPNFRC
    Last edited by TPNFRC; 01-20-2012 at 10:36 PM.

Lesser Knight

Wow...... U said everything I wanted to say except the part about u leaving... I will truly miss u u r and always will be an awesome teammate. Yo
    =DC=

T,
    I think they have the internet in london...
    hate to see ya go...but check in and play once in awhile. Or just play to relieve stress. Ignore the points.

I have found the more points you get, the less I enjoy the game. (not that I have that many). Oh, to be a lowly white again.

you will be missed.

Rk

Lesser Knight

Hey Seth people on tank are also talking about cheat codes. They say they somehow know them and get alot of points. I have seen some people jump in points but I don't know if it's a cheat or multiple accounts to cheat. If u could please fix. I love this game and I earned my points fair and square when people cheat it's not as fun. I sorta agree as u play longer poeple either cheat or don't play and make it enjoyable. No matter what I will always love this game and I will miss u tpn.
    =DC=

There are no cheat codes, .. I think people are gambling and changing names and just talking about cheats to troll people... the only way to cheat is to hack the client, which hopefully my server anti-cheat will notice and ban.
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Ok thanks are people still able to win alot by gambling still? Or has that been changed?
    =DC=

Yep, you can still win a lot. Some changes happening soon with gambling though...
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies

Lesser Knight

Hey I am pretty positive that people are using multiple accounts to cheat by going on a low account and They play kn that to earn their points that way when they lose they don't risk as many points. Then wen they get even they "donate" it to a higher ranks the higher rank is just gaining free points without any. Work being done. I totally think this is unfair because I use my account and I risk losing the points all the time they are obviously not reading the rules. This is totally unfair and they are rocketing up the world. Rankings. Please do something about it. I believe they are brother and sister so they are using way more then one to gain points. Please either bann or have a logg in feature or something. Sorry not meaning to be demanding but this is not fair to hard workers.
    =DC=