Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Problem Players!!

Quote Originally Posted by wotwot View Post
    to be honest, i have a hp touchpad and when i modded it with android i got a two letter id.

the thing is, when i upgraded android from cyanogen 7 to cyanogen 9 i somehow got a new two letter i.d on my same account, with my same name.

even more than that, when i upgraded cyanogenmod 9 with the updated alphas and the nightlies i got a new two letter i.d tag again, but my name stayed the same.

just to let you know seth. i havent been doing anything dodgy, just updating android. thought it was a bit weird
    I just upgraded to cyanogen 9 from webos and my two letters changed and I think I'm sharing an acct now. It often says I'm already logged in and every time my points and coins are different and I own different tanks then I used to... any way to get my old acct back? Or at least get a new one that's just mine?

Quote Originally Posted by foofs View Post
    I just upgraded to cyanogen 9 from webos and my two letters changed and I think I'm sharing an acct now. It often says I'm already logged in and every time my points and coins are different and I own different tanks then I used to... any way to get my old acct back? Or at least get a new one that's just mine?
    This can happen when using custom roms on android, the only way to be sure you won't lose your account is create a TankID, it's free so I suggest doing it ASAP.

(yeah, bit slow reply, but just saw this)
    Seth A. Robinson
    Robinson Technologies