Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: @play

Quote Originally Posted by ducktape View Post
    im 12 i hate cussing im not raciest never been ban trie to help new people give coins away ang definety not evil some mods ban people for being usles whats that mean my school record is clean never been to office exept for reward no iss or D E A P ang i play alot
    What does school have to do with becoming a moderator(yeah you should just type the thing out it doesn't make sense when you say "mod" because "mod" has another meaning). Also you should really use spell check(no offence). You should really start using punctuation(helps people understand you better). Yeah you could become a moderator if you know the square root of 1,230(just kidding).
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Squire

Default I nominate Soccerfu ...

I also nominate Soccerfu. Months ago, I played with him and he is not choosy in d color of d opponent.

Lesser Wizard

Default Hey seth

oooooo delited
    Last edited by ducktape; 08-13-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Ducktape

Lesser Wizard

I see players all the time cuss and cures and it drives me nuts
    my name is ducktape in the game tanked I love this game its my favorite game on my touchpad @play I've noticed has taken the powers to become a God I would like to be a mod or god to make tanked a safer place and funer game.hi show must of this qualities I'm nice I give new people hints I'm respectfully and WILL NOT USE THESE POWERS FOR EVIL
    Well, if it drives you nuts, the real question to ask is: do you ask them to stop? Because that is rule number one of a moderator-the verbal warning. And why does everyone call play a God? He's just a player who got promoted to a moderator after displaying the correct characteristics. He doesn't call himself a "God". The rest of your plea is a little repetitive. Seth can see the past one already, leave it at that. He may use the same method my parents use: the more you ask, the more you get turned down. The less you ask, the more chance you have of getting what you want (sometimes.). Let Seth review and pick now, based on what's already there. You may have a fighting chance!
    Roses are red. Bacon is also red. Poems are hard. Bacon.

Default @tankmod

@tankmod is the new mod better luck next time.
    I've tested the Beta of Age of Empires Online (AOEO) and Castle Empires.

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by AOEO View Post
    Who says there can't be more than one new moderator?

Considering tankmod wasn't on any of the polls or anything, Seth may still review everyone here.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Seth View Post
    Yep, Play agreed to accept the mantle of the mod power.

I do plan on deputizing more mods to keep the community safe and fun. Free games that allow full communication like this one does tend to attract a lot of trouble makers, more than I can handle on my own. I don't want to ban/mute anyone but really, it's the only way to keep this game family friendly. (I wrote it for my 8 year old son, after all!)

To be selected as a mod, I'll be looking for people who fit this profile:

1. Be generally nice. The kind of person who helps other people that have questions.
    2. Have a clean record (never been banned/muted)
    3. Be a mature person who won't use mod powers for evil or go power mad <-- most important!

Anyway, if you want to nominate someone you think is mod material, feel free to do so here in the forums. (someone could setup a poll, hehe)

Eventually I'll pick some more.. but please don't email me, would prefer to keep it to the forums here.

I just wanted to reiterate what Seth said on the first page.

This game is growing fast, so he's still going to be on the lookout for more moderators...
    Last edited by Play; 04-19-2012 at 09:02 AM.

I see players all the time cuss and cures and it drives me nuts
    my name is ducktape in the game tanked I love this game its my favorite game on my touchpad @play I've noticed has taken the powers to become a God I would like to be a mod or god to make tanked a safer place and funer game.hi show must of this qualities I'm nice I give new people hints I'm respectfully and WILL NOT USE THESE POWERS FOR EVIL
    You can't really mute someone for saying 1 cuss word really. Its a part of life that every one will have to deal with. But yeah I think you should stop asking because begging might get you on Seth's waiting list longer. Also they are not a god if they become a moderator. Also people can't you just type the dang word out because "mod" has a totally different meaning from moderator!
    For anyone who knows me from a long time ago I've started playing again but don't expect me to be as competitive as I once was (just play for fun now).:wheelchair: In Game account: Soccerfu Current points: 90k+

Quote Originally Posted by AOEO View Post
    I noticed that... now what was this player's name prior to becoming a mod? And does this make a total of two mods now?
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Super Moderator

Wink @tankmod is @twigs

I thought it was best to drop my name twigs and just be a new person as a moderator. This plan proved to be too flawed as everyone was trying to figure out who I was. I decided it was best to just be myself, twigs, before it was too late. If you ever need me in game feel free to message me, I will always be twigs.

as of now, there are 2 moderators, @play and @twigs. 3 Moderators including Seth.

[=Junior;20325]I noticed that... now what was this player's name prior to becoming a mod? And does this make a total of two mods now?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info, Twigs!
    Watch Me Play Tanked in these Four Videos! (#1 Win 174 Points) (#2 VIP Teams) (#3 Win 527 Points) (#4 Shadow Tank)

Lesser Wizard

Thumbs up well done

hey twigs. Congratulations on your promotion . I.m sure you will make a great mod. I couldn't. Do it to outspoken oops .anyway congrats.

Lesser Wizard

But now we face the problem of people wondering what happened to tankmod.......

Super Moderator

Default a better place

Quote Originally Posted by bacon1 View Post
    But now we face the problem of people wondering what happened to tankmod.......

he went to rest where all good tanks go....

Lesser Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by twigs View Post
    he went to rest where all good tanks go....
    The junkyard?

Or in front of old VFWs?

Quote Originally Posted by TPNFRC View Post
    I would nominate Soccerfu as an mediator, if my opinion matters anymore! He fits your description and always is very helpful when it comes to the game. Also choosing Play as one is a good choice as well. Thank You Seth for increasing the prices of some tanks. I think it is more balance this way, and something like this is all I was asking for. I never knew you creating the game for your son, I think that is awesome! Does he ever play? If so under what name?

TPNFRCuk
    I would nominate tpnfrc as moderator because he is number 1 first of all and he and I get along real well with each other. I also think ton and I should be moderator buddies. And Seth can you please reply onto my post about me being a moderator. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackery View Post
    I would nominate tpnfrc as moderator because he is number 1 first of all and he and I get along real well with each other. I also think ton and I should be moderator buddies. And Seth can you please reply onto my post about me being a moderator. Thank you.
    In other post tpn said he didnt want to go for moderator.

Squire

Lightbulb moderator

Seth,can I please be a moderator I have never been muted or banned I help people and I don't say bad words I'm a really good 13 year old kid I'm nice respectful and helpful I teach people the color codes because they don't know them I could be really helpful thank you,chewbacca585

Lesser Wizard

you guys do know asking isn't going to help..... And they are looking for people who are older than most of you guys who are asking to be moderators so try waiting a few years?
    Don't Fear. The Beast is Here.

Lesser Wizard

Default I wonder how this ol thread got here

but yea asking won't help
    Ducktape